Guest Gukja1430292028

Gals,Gotta go put Young-ah to bed and stuff.Hubby needs to hit the gym. 
Be back later to thank everyone properly.See you later. :-h

Sorry Guys, I have to leave town for Emperor Jade Festival tonight.Will be back early tomorrow morning .
Wish to give Thanks in advance to all those who took part in todays recap...you guys did a great job :-bd@sia3 @Hanjae @Gukja @tvelove @mattie2012 @myphim @farstrep @Anomalous @dr25 @WutHmone @vangsweetie637 @Maja
See ya :-h
>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest farstrep

myphim said: Question:

Why couldn't Jang Bin told her this before?
I thought she knew there was no antidote already for this poison, or she just didn't trust JB's word alone.  :-/

Guest farstrep

Meanwhile ES showing her poisoned spot to the doctor and asks if he knows what it is. He tells her that there is no antidote. Es is pissed and curses DH for telling lies. She knew all along that there was no antidote. The doctor says the pain can be lessened with acupuncture treatments. ES asks if he could teach as she does not want to show that she is in pain in front of this person (Daejang!!!!!)

The doctor replies yes since she was pretty. Son Yu’s henchman is outside and sees a man waiting to attack ES. The assassin declares that ES is his bounty but too late the henchman attacked and kills him easily.

CY hurriedly runs over to ES and she waves happily at him (She is too adorable here – how could he not fall for her!!!)

ES mouths what’s wrong when she sees him looking around worriedly. He walks offer and offers his hand to pull her up.

http://i.minus.com/iy0XF6Fgj7TlC.gif

He holds her hand and they walk away together. He turns to her and gives her a smile and she smiles
back. (They are just too adorable love them!!!!)

http://i.minus.com/ibwfT94zWU3rM4.gif

Guest farstrep

Scene cuts to NG helping GM dress but he looks uncomfortable and tells her to sit down. He says cutely: “Wife I can do it”

NG smiles and GM asks why? NG replies: “Nothing”

GM says to NG that has to go and take care of this himself but he will be back soon.

NG tells him to take his time but GM is curious and asks why? NG replies that she’s going to the temple to pray for the King and the baby. GM says he will go to the temple after he finishes and will meet up with her but NG says that she wants to go alone. GM argues that praying together would be more effective. NG advises that GM should do his work first or “others will laugh at him” (Hahahaha why can’t a King care for his wife without getting laughed at aishhhhh)

Meanwhile LC is trying to suppress a laugh in the background.

GM steps towards NG to touch NG’s belly but got embarrassed when he sees LC (LC is as clueless as CS – she should leave and give the couple a moment alone hahaha J this couple is too cute as well) As GM leaves we see that NG’s smile turns into a worried look (this doesn’t look good – NG don’t get tricked by DH!!! DH die!!!)

http://i.minus.com/ipEvxMdKGUlUf.gif

Guest farstrep

It's odd how GC declares his desire in the Heavens so earnestly now and yet, ultimately does not have enough faith in it to go through the portal.

Guest farstrep

Scene cuts to GM visiting GC at his home. GC is surprised by GM’s visit. GM says that he heard GC was sick. GC reassures GM that he is fine. GM says he is here to make an offer since there is something for them to give and take from each other. GM asks for the Yuan seal from GC because he knows that GC has it since GC was the one who brought the letter that made DH the substitute king. GC says he will not deny or confirm that he has the seal.

Meanwhile DH hears the news that GM is visiting GC and immediately knows that GM came for the Yuan seal. His helper wonders if GC will hand the seal over to GM. DH says that GC will hand over the seal as he has gone half mad and is only concerned with one thing (getting ES) and does not care much about the seal.

Now we are back to the conversation between GM and GC. GC asks what he will get in return for the giving GM the seal. GM says he will release GC from his house arrest. GM tactically adds: “Wasn’t there a place you wanted to go to?”  

GC cannot resists and immediately replies that he will give the GM the seal and calls for Yang Sa to go get the seal. Even GM is surprised at how easy GC is giving up the seal and stares at him in an incredulous manner (that’s because GC is crazy!!! But still funny LOL)

GC asks GM not to mock him. GC says: “In my life there was nothing I couldn’t have. I got everything I wanted. If I wanted I could even be the King. Creating a Ki-King would not have been hard to do.”

GM does not disagree.

GC continues placing his hand on his chest: “But you see on the corner of my heart there was always a blackened hole that could not be filled. Then I meet ES who is from heaven who said there is a world outside for this world. It doesn’t matter what kind of world that is I want to go there regardless.”

GM asks: “Will going to heaven fill up your heart?”

GC replies in a delusional but hopeful manner: “Won’t it?”

http://i.minus.com/ibhAHhk3pT90CN.gif

Guest tvelove

@WutHmone, I got it, thank you very much. I have no idea which scene I like to play =)) . When I see some pic can fit something, I use it, so you can give me the pic you like, it is better.   :))

I can see your gifs are more beautiful and awesome than before. You're expert with that. I love all of them and saved for my collection.

Guest bee_ipa

Annyeong @Anomalous @LuvMinHo @Farstrep @sia3 @hanjae @Gukja @tvelove @myphim @mattie2012 @dr25 @wuthmone @maja @vangsweetie637 
I plead guilty. I have not talked to anybody today.I went back into the mode of "Faith" Daejang and Imja.
After a few days, Super Junior M coming to my party Fan in BKK.But according to the TV news SJM and Twitter. I went back to sleep "Faith".Please everyone forgive me.