sia3 said: Guess what? I think Soupy is censoring some words or something...
When I type bad as* ... it comes out as bad Richard Simmons!

Trying it out now:
richard simmons (a**)
richard simmons (s**t)
richard simmons (ar*e)

@vangsweetie637
Good night and sleep tight! See you tomorrow...

Goodnight Sweet Bird @vangsweetie637! >:D<

@dr25 - I don't know whether Noodle's actor is gay in real life, but I do know that he's a dancer, so it might partly explain his androgynous looks. :D Until the rest of the novels are released and tell the full story that Writer Song wanted to tell, my preliminary impression is that he was there for comedic effect. Notice in each of his appearances where he's required to express attraction to another male character, the other guy has reacted with comical distaste - Choi Young, for example, is uncharacteristically nervous with him around. :)) The same applies to the Wudalchi boys in that earlier scene. It seems designed specifically to draw laughs. Perhaps the novels will go deeper into his character and the rest of the Suribang, though, because there is obviously a story there waiting to be told.

Guest Gukja1430292028

Scene cuts to the palace where CS reporting to GM that DH is staying with Son Yu. After hearing this intel, GM realises that Son Yu when making his proposal for the seal and ES, knew that both the seal and ES were gone. It is clear where Son Yu’s loyalties lies considering that he lent a room to DH. GM orders Dol Chi to give the Suribang whatever the need and CS to ask the Suribang to investigate what happened between DH and GC. GM wants to know what went wrong between DH and GC’s alliance.

Son Yu returns to the palace to meet GM and ask for the seal and ES. Son Yu will help Goryeo remain independent if GM follows his proposal. GM asks Son Yu why he has to use such a convoluted tactic when he was sent here to abolish in the first place. Son Yu agrees that that was the order he was given, to abolish Goryeo. GM replies then stick to that order and do what you came to do without all these tactics and demands. 

Son Yu says: “I’m here to make a choice between 2 candidates for the King position. One that is willing to engage in war to preserve the independence of Goryeo and one who places his own safety above anything else in this world.”

GM snorts and asks: “Then what should I do? In order to appeal to you should I dance for you?”

Son Yu walks closer to GM and reminds him that he wants 2 things, the seal and ES. He stated that he will come again tomorrow for them and before leaving he added that he cannot wait more than 3 days.

Outside the palace room Son Yu tells his henchman that he needs ES to make GM’s decision easier. He wants the henchman to find and bring ES here and take care of CY who is guarding her. He says that he heard that CY’s skills are impressive but because ES is beside him CY will not be able to use even half of his ability so the henchman should have no problem.

A guard is handing on of NG’s maid an envelope. The maid passes it to NG saying that it was from the Yuan envoy. They wanted the letter to be directly delivered to NG. NG reads the letter and with a worrisome face she quickly hides the note as LC enters the room. 

Guest farstrep

@vangsweetie637: Good night!! :-h

@Gukja: Here's to wishing you and your husband: a day that's filled with moments of love and happiness, with special dreams and memories to cherish all your life. :x (Sorry for the unoriginality. I copied it from somewhere. :P )

anniversary.gif

Guest farstrep

Next Scene:

The Yuan envoy is meeting the king.  The king says, you came to verify?

He responds that a day has already passed since he gave his conditions.  Just execute the high doctor and use the seal again.  Then he will entreat the Yuan court to leave Goryeo independent.

the king asks why he is using all these dizzying tactics.  All he wants is for Goryeo to kneel to Yuan. Why not just do what he came to do and he will just fight him.

The envoy says that no matter who is sitting on the throne, there are two candidates.  One who is willing to fight for an independent Goryeo and another who values his safety above all.

The kings says, so you have to choose?

Envoy says that is the task bestowed upon me.

What should I do then, says the king.  Should I do a dance to appeal to you?

The Yuan envoy approaches the king saying that he already gave his conditions.  He will come again tomorrow.  He turns to leave but looks back and says he can only wait for three days.

As the envoy is walking out, he gives instructions to one of his men to find the high doctor and kill CY.  He heard that he has impressive skills but it should not be a problem for him, right?

The queen receives a letter.  The girl who delivers it says that it is from the Yuan envoy.  She reads it and then stops to think.  Then she hurriedly hides it in her bureau as Lady Choi comes in.