Goodnight my Faithling friends!  I'm catching up and see everyone (most everyone) is going nighty-nite or leaving to go somewhere.  Wow, another marathon and wonderful recap.  Thanks to all of you who worked hard.  Beautiful pics and gifs!  They seemed even sharper tonight, maybe because I'm on my desktop.  Maybe my eyes are just improving (not likely).  Maybe y'all are just getting better (though not sure how that could be, because you're so good already).
Love ya!
Kappy aka Ms. Bruce Lee

Script Tidbits for Episode 19

#19 on the road

ES and CY walking side by side on a hilly road
[sJN made special request on ES’s hair and her hair accessory]*

ES steals a glance at CY; his hair all let down without the head band. He looks preoccupied with something on his mind. ES picks up a leaf and sneakily wants to tuck it behind his ear. Without turning his head, he catches her wrist. He looks at the leaf, still holding her hand and continues to walk (we have a hand-holding scene!!! STAB*). As they continue to walk, CY checks up on ES and saw her looking a bit tired. Therefore he looks around and pulls ES to sit down.
[same as TV broadcast]

After ES imitates CY, CY has his arm around ES and kisses her hair. ES just nestles herself in his chest. He then looks afar. The road that came from was the direction of the palace.

Extra detail 1:

When CY and ES face attack at the inn, because ES is with him, CY chose to battle without shedding any blood.

Extra detail 2:
When ES is at the pharmacy (while on the run), the conversation such as the doctor praises her beauty or offers to teach her acupuncture – it is not in the script.

Icesiren’s Episode 19 tidbits
When CY met NG in the hallway of the palace, and he bows to her - he holds his bow for longer. (Probably paying his respects to her in his own way).

During the scene where CY and his aunt are speaking and as he is leaving she tells him about Yuan's condition that ES be publicly executed, and CY asks what will happen to GM if he can't produce ES - at this point in the script, he takes off his Woodalchi headband and THEN says, "what right does a bastard like me have to know the King's situation". [Wow I wish they had kept that in... that would've been a pretty powerful moment]

Walking in the forest, the first time we see them walking together was supposed to be longer. ES (the script called for something round to be used in her hairstyle.) takes a peek at CY and notices his downcast face. She picks up some leaves and stealthily tries to tuck one behind his ear. Without looking, CY grabs her wrist, looks at the leaves in it, and then continues to walk, holding her hand. [she did have leaves in her hand, actually, in what aired.] After she teases him about his manner of speak, he pulls her in and kisses her hair. She snuggles into his chest; while he holds her, he gazes in the distance in the direction of the palace. (Man, I hate seeing him so torn. I miss the days when the interests of ES matched with the interests of GM).

Even while he drinks the cup of liquor at that seedy tavern, CY slowly moves his sword into position in front of him. (Dimple is ever so alert, as always.)

sia3 said: @myphim
:x You picked the right one, I think @WutHmone and I were swooning over this! She was swooning over it while recap and I did it while making gifs. :))

If you are going to bed!

Guest tvelove

@sia3, @myphim and @WutHmone,

Yes, I am still here. Feedback with this one. I don't think it is good enough, I will try something else again  :)) ;)) :-* i8RKGbForSRsv.png

Guest WutHmone

@myphim : You! X(
You'd better go to bed or else...

ibrHCjhcNRVQ0m.gif
:)) :))

@tvelove : Please check the link I gave you earlier.I uploaded some more of hand holding scene.It's too fast.I just slowed down and screencapped the part but still a bit blurry.Hope you can fix it.

@sia3 : I gave her sleeve tucking screencaps and urri Young and Imja pics from that scene
 but @tvelove doesn't use any of them :(:(
Let me persuade her one more time.Hehe..

SBSF41thE09H264720p-KORavi0197_zps0f3cfbSBSF41thE09H264720p-KORavi0197_zps0f3cfb
SBSF41thE09H264720p-KORavi0224_zps06c209
SBSF41thE09H264720p-KORavi0196_zps01a909

Guest tvelove

sia3 said: @tvelove
I think it is ok but if you think you can make pretty, do try and share with us and we will take a pick :)
I think the opacity of the holding hands are a bit too faint in this one.