Yuuni said: Okay, so here the next and end of the penetration scene :
So, after CY stopped ES to go back to Heaven, he lets her go and looks at her, frantically searching for a way to go back to her world between those stones. He holds his breath and his heart implores her to not forgive him. Then, he motions her to take the sword with his eyes. He prompts her in his mind to do what is right (ie take his life) since he broke his vow to take her back to Heaven.
ES catches his message and extracts his sword from the ground. She stumbles at its unexpected heaviness and tries to keep her balance by holding it with both hands.She yells : "Psycho ! Murderer !" (exactly as it was shown in the drama).At her words, a sore thought came to him. He was wondering all this time what "psycho" means and thinks it has the same meaning as "murderer".He thinks she's right after all, and as a heavenly being, she should be the one to put an end to his meaningless existence.
She charges toward him yelling : "I am going to kill you !", tears forming in her eyes. To make it easier for her, CY faces her and positions his body so that she won't miss him.The penetration happens. And they both fall on the ground. Like in the drama, ES asks him why he didn't avoid it in bewilderment, and CY struggles to answer : Will this suffice ?What just happened starts to down on her, and her mind cogitates : how could she have killed someone, and do that to this person.She holds CY, and begins to collect herself. He's still breathing, he's no dead yet.

@hanjae... Hi there, I love Han Solo by the way... because I love love love Star Wars. LOL @pandaeve, @farstrep, hi there!  @myphim... can't remember what SJN said LOL, but I'm especially looking forward to her expanding the storyline on EJ and HSI, maybe how they became pledged siblings to GC; how CY and his Wudalchi's relationship grew until they love him so much despite his initial indifference/laziness/detachment; CY meeting with Daeman and bringing him under his wing and into the Wudalchi fold. (Wow that's a lot of stories, but I hope SJN will tell them..) @sia3 .. love your new avatar. :D

katymac said: Hello faithlings,@myphimI think you are right about the test that GM gave Daejang. He wanted to test Daejang loyalty. However, did he, the king, know about the promise of a Goryeo warrior. Daejang made promise with his life. GM lived in Duan for a long time, so he didn't understand that fact. Therefore, if Imja was unable to save Daejang life, GM wouldn't have anyone to trust or depend on. GM would be a good person, but he was far away to be a good king. 

vangsweetie637 said: @myphim: I'm on it! this must be the duo penetration scene you were telling me about in the posts above :))
Alright gals. I am going to try very hard to earn a place in the Philosopher club too :D In this scene, it is mentioned that he mentions to her with his eyes to take the sword. To me, this is a very modest part of CY. He holds his words so true that he would rather die than live. I think, from this moment only, it is not about his 7 years of worthless living, but about the fact that he broke a promise. He, being a Wooldachi, should not break a promise. I love the fact that he knew what the result should be, and keeps in mind of it, when he breaks the one rule that holds his life together as a Woodalchi. It also amazes me that at one point, he felt that ES had a right to kill him, since she was from heaven. Anyone else could not have killed him but this woman, who was from the Heavens, he felt had a right to do so. His life, worthless, can be taken away from Heaven.
Now, the second paragraph of this translation gave me a hard time. I mean, this is where the Penetration happened. He even switches the position so that she would not miss him. And yet, when it finally dawns on her of her actions, she holds him and together, they take the fall together. Is this the beginning of the start of a trust?? Driven from guilt and grown from a worthless feel to live..??
And, I am so glad the PENETRATION DID NOT MISS. The position was moved so the aim would be just right. They both fall on the ground. She held him. Wow. Just. Wow =)) 
*I don't think I did so well in the philosopher club. As you can all see, the word is still my favorite. I could barely analyze my thoughts properly =)) *

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi Hi Gals  :-h
Wah...what a day it has been!  Finally here to play with my gals. :D
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsUL9Nvrc53WB8m2Z_Kbp
Oh here comes Tyler....it's like he's looking at me with his peripheral vision...always comes running when I sit down in front of the PC. :))He's asking who's on....he wants to say hi to all his aunties at Soupi. :D I told him I don't know yet and he goes just say hi to them all. :)
Hi Aunties: Sailan @sia3 Mai cousin @myphim Woo I'm Home @WutHmone MJ @Maja Awe Rubber Ducky Quack Quack @awesomeduck daejang Sweet Bird @Vangsweetie637 Azul @azzurri Ho Ho @LuvMinHo  Unni Zoomi @Yunni far star @farstrep Han Solo @Hanjae Bee @bee_ipa Kung Fu Panda @pandaeve 
Did I miss anyone? 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwOTzObYZtJ4udDrADNo5
Edit: Oh hi to you too @katymac :-h 

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @LuvMinHoI just got here a few minutes myself, so much to backtrack. :((Looks like I will be on lurking mode while doing this. :))
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPUJaczbWTiAr6GVS_t3vWe can do it. :DAja Aja Fighting! 

@myphim: =)) That's why I said I didn't do well in Philosopher club =)) I will just stick to my clubs :))
@LuvMinHo (Ho Ho): :-h I know what you mean. I got many many notifications to backtrack too :)) And here I am, chatting as I BP =))
@Gukja: ooo..I know who Om Nom is =))  He's so adorable. @Anomalous will love her nickname from our favorite Tyler ;)

@Gukja: Yup. I am also still BP as well. I also tried to become an executive member of the Philosopher Club but I failed miserably =)) I am still on the posts from the Philosophers only :)) Still got a lot to do. Oh, man..last night, I was so exhausted, I fell asleep. And guess what? I woke up 3 hours late for work :-SS my department manager had to call me at 6 am to wake me up. I was suppose to be in at 4am =)) 
P.S. Did Tyler like the video Auntie Sweet Bird sent him? :D
@myphim: =)) I know what you are going to say but I am going to tell you anways :)) ..when you said @Anomalous (Auntie Om Nom) will be here on weekends usually, I thought I saw something else =)) Okay. It was because I tried so hard to analyze the Penetration scene..that when I saw 'usually' I thought it was..sexually =)) =)) =)) =))