sia3 said: Did @guadi like fell asleep on her keyboard or she is typing out a long post at the moment in regards to what I asked her?
I think I'm going to be busy updating the blog again :))

@farstrep
Wait. Which part is your favourite? You kinda cover 3 points in the post!
The GM and CY talk scene or the Penetration scene??

Hi everbody, 
I'm being a naughty girl at work but just couldn't resist posting.
@myphim you really got me thinking, and I have  agree with you. I think tht GM changed  his mind for two reasons:1. He is still unsure of his reception in Goryeo, and therefor he can see the merit of JIS's suggestion. Having ES around would really strengthen his claim to kingship and earn him his subjects's respect. After all CY himself told him that the people couldn't careless about the king since there has been 5 kings in 10 years. I think for GM, it isvery important to him for his people to accept him.
2. Being just as insecure about CY' loyalty to him, GM must have felt that this will be a true test of loyalty for his Wudalchi Daejang. However unwise he is  in other ways, perhaps due to his young age, GM is pretty astute in his judgement of character. Therefore even without knowing CY at all, he could discen that this Wudalchi Daejang was someone he would want on his side.

vangsweetie637 said: sia3 said: Did @guadi like fell asleep on her keyboard or she is typing out a long post at the moment in regards to what I asked her?
I think I'm going to be busy updating the blog again :))

@farstrep
Wait. Which part is your favourite? You kinda cover 3 points in the post!
The GM and CY talk scene or the Penetration scene??

Guest WutHmone

HAHAHA.... I got busted again by sweet bird @vangsweetie637 and far star @farstrep :)) :D
Sorry,girls.I'm was out all day and now BPing BTS. Without backtracking,I have no idea what you guys are discussing. :(
I feel so lost so I tried to keep quiet till I finish my daily ritual BPing.

Hello Far star ,Unni zoomi, Sweet bird, Mai cousin, Sailan, Ducky quak quak, MJ , Bee, Hanjae Potter (did little Nhut give you a nick?), @Guadi ,Ho Ho ,Kungfu Panda and everyone :)) :))

Edit : Oopsy! I missed Azul. Annyeong Azul!! I did check  last two pages but didn't see you :D

@pandaeve (Hiya! Kungfu Panda)
That Kissapirin makes me feel much better now, thank you.
Sorry for the late reply, I have been trying to fix up the goodies post so that the pictures, shockwave flash file and music can play together to enhance our viewing. @jasy will like this I think :)) :)) I love my little vicious kitty :))

@WutHmone @farstrep @myphim @vangsweetie637 @Yuuni @Hanjae @azzurri
You guys have fun. I'm going for a nap... and a snack....

ibp6HKVJsGBDq3.jpg

I'm typing on my tablet which is so much harder than on my pc so pls ignore all the typos. :)
As for EJ, I have always found him interesting and felt it was a shame that his character was not expanded beyond being GC's guard dog, and always at beck and call. I keep remembering how GC just roars when he wants to summon his pledged siblings. They are just his minions, and don't see  at all like they have a close relationship beyonf that. Unlike EJ with HSI.
Another relationship that was never explored was EJ and CY. I think that despite being enemies, EJ had a grudging respect for CY, and probably in some other circumstances they could have been good friends. Of course he also felt threaten by CY, not only because CY also had super powers and superior fighting skills, but because of HSI's fascination and almost school girl crush on CY. I wish that he died a more poignant death perhaps with some meaningful words shared with CY before dying, rather than just being stabbed through the table like he did.  ;)

@vangsweetie637 - Thank you for the gift, Auntie Sweet Bird! =)) That certainly gets my brain up and running again, LOL.

@farstrep - tl;dr = "too long; didn't read." ;)) Because I am excessively long-winded.

Hello Woohoo I'm Home @WutHmone :-h I'm Auntie Han Solo to little Nhut, but I LOL every time I see Hanjae Potter. :))

sia3 said: @myphim
That's just my guess only, but you can ask tvelove when she gets back. :))

@lovelost1
It's not nice to just tell us 1/2 the news. At least tell us if she is OK now and not in some kind of critical condition :'( :'(

Hello @Maja
borrowing your LMH ^ ^
Did you like my choice of avatar???

Omo, someone asked me about it last night when I was in bed... was it @WutHmone?
No, it's not new pic. It's an old pic from a magazine shoot I think.
Maja will know better. I just thought he looks very good in that pic :)

azzurri said: I'm typing on my tablet which is so much harder than on my pc so pls ignore all the typos. :)
As for EJ, I have always found him interesting and felt it was a shame that his character was not expanded beyond being GC's guard dog, and always at beck and call. I keep remembering how GC just roars when he wants to summon his pledged siblings. They are just his minions, and don't see  at all like they have a close relationship beyonf that. Unlike EJ with HSI.
Another relationship that was never explored was EJ and CY. I think that despite being enemies, EJ had a grudging respect for CY, and probably in some other circumstances they could have been good friends. Of course he also felt threaten by CY, not only because CY also had super powers and superior fighting skills, but because of HSI's fascination and almost school girl crush on CY. I wish that he died a more poignant death perhaps with some meaningful words shared with CY before dying, rather than just being stabbed through the table like he did.  ;)

Hi @WutHmone, I was lurking, maybe that's why you didn't see me. Or I hadn't logged on yet. Actually I don't know how that works because I never (or only sometimes) close my browser on my PC at home, so I'm actually still logged on on soompi all the time. The only thing is my PC is probably on sleep mode right now. I brought my tablet to work today and just logged on an hour or so ago. So I don't really know if my name is ever off the list since I don't close my browser at all.  ;)]

Guest farstrep

@WutHmone: Jub jub is the sound you make when you make a kiss. Try it. It's similar to the "chu chu" you read in manga.

@azzurri: Hello!! :-h

@sia3 and @pandaeve: See you later!!

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/stargatechris/stargatechris1012/stargatechris101200020/8369484-see-you-later-message-on-post-it-note-isolated-on-white.jpg

Guest WutHmone

azzurri said: Hi @WutHmone, I was lurking, maybe that's why you didn't see me. Or I hadn't logged on yet. Actually I don't know how that works because I never (or only sometimes) close my browser on my PC at home, so I'm actually still logged on on soompi all the time. The only thing is my PC is probably on sleep mode right now. I brought my tablet to work today and just logged on an hour or so ago. So I don't really know if my name is ever off the list since I don't close my browser at all.  ;)]