Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @myphim
Oh no more crying for me tonight from all your posts. :(( It's been a long day. :( Maybe I'll skip all those critical thinking posts for tonight and read them tomorrow. :))
OMG @myphim, I told Tyler that aunty Mai cousin thinks aunty Om Nom will like her new name and he goes 'Who?'. Do you mean aunty 'McFinn"....I changed her name again for my song. :))  He said he named you after Finn McMissil (the spy car from Cars the movie) =))
Okay, Tyler said he's going to call aunt @guadi Guido (the speedy car that changes tires at lightning speed from Cars the movie) =))
@vangsweetie637Tyler said to thank you for the video. :))
@LuvMinHoAh back to work today. Well, have a good day and good luck when you bp tonight. :D

@lovelost1: :-h! you're here :D oh no! passed out? how is our @tvelove now? hope she is ok.
@Gukja: Awww..tell him that Auntie is glad he enjoyed the short video :D and that she loves the new name he gave to @myphim and @guadi :))
Hm, I havent heard from @farstrep. Did she go to sleep already??
Hi :-h Maja (MJ): I see you! :D

Gukja said: LOL @myphim
Oh no more crying for me tonight from all your posts. :(( It's been a long day. :( Maybe I'll skip all those critical thinking posts for tonight and read them tomorrow. :))
OMG @myphim, I told Tyler that aunty Mai cousin thinks aunty Om Nom will like her new name and he goes 'Who?'. Do you mean aunty 'McFinn"....I changed her name again for my song. :))  He said he named you after Finn McMissil (the spy car from Cars the movie) =))
Okay, Tyler said he's going to call aunt @guadi Guido (the speedy car that changes tires at lightning speed from Cars the movie) =))
@vangsweetie637Tyler said to thank you for the video. :))
@LuvMinHoAh back to work today. Well, have a good day and good luck when you bp tonight. :D

Guest Gukja1430292028

@vangsweeetie637 Oh he said to give you this for giving him the video. :Dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ76NDFDiXmB5ovj8r2Gh
I see you liking those names for only one reason. ;))Did you somehow go into the gutter again with those names for @guadi and @Anomalous? :))
LOL @myphimI did ask him for the song, but he only sings them to me in parts. He said he will tell me when he's all done. :DHe said he has to sing his song in class next month. :))You aunties will be so famous in his class. =))
Edit: See you later @LuvMinHo :-hGood luck at work. :D

Guest Gukja1430292028

@vangsweetie637OMG...you were late to work...poor thing. :(You slept through your alarm or did you forget to set it since you fell asleep. :))Hope you didn't get scold at or anything. :-SWell, you better head off to sleep early tonight. :D

vangsweetie637 said: oh..GALS..I have a question. 
For those who have done recaps, can you explain to me how it's done? I am thinking of doing recap for episode 19 like @mattie2012 does next weekend but I don't know how the process works??

everyone.gif
@sia3 @myphim @awesomeduck @LuvMinHo @vangsweetie637 @farstrep @Yuuni @Gukja @lovelost1 @bee_ipa @Hanjae @WutHmone I hope I did not miss anyone ;))

I finally finished BPing even at y-k-w ;)) ....

@Gukja: I slept through my alarm because after my boss called me, I look at my phone and it asked me to either snooze or dismiss my alarm which means I let it go off for a long time =)) I didn't get scolded from my department manager. She just teased me for really being fired this time because I called out last week too =)) But, I haven't heard from my bigger bosses yet :-SS ah, I can stay up a bit later tonight. I am off work tomorrow. Finally :D
@myphim: Thanks! I think I will have to think a second time on this. I have to split up my work time with this homework :))

Guest farstrep

@vangsweetie637: I'm here!  :x  Thanks for remembering me. I'm still thinking about @Hanjae's post about Eum Ja. :-*

@Maja: Hello! :-h

@LuvMinHo: See you later!

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3
I was surprised to see you here earlier, because you're normally at work.  Then, I see that you're home sick. :(So the migrane got worst? :( I hope it's nothing serious. :)
I guess the youngspirin we gave you yesterday didn't help. :( Let's see if this works better. Here you go @sia3 Hope this works better. :D10i9chv.jpg
We're glad you're napping now, but try to go to bed much much earlier ok. Your body needs that to recover. Honestly, you've been working yourself too hard and YOU know it. X( Now, Daejang is giving you rice soup. However, he has a message for you too. :D
j9sjsj.png
Tyler said to tell aunty Sailan to laugh more, so she can feel better. He said his teacher said laughing means you're happy. Happy doesn't make you sick. :x  So here's Daejang laughing for you. :D
b6rkpj.gif
We hope aunty Sailan @sia3 feels better. :)

katymac said: @myphimThanks for reminding me, I should watch it again. It's funny that I usually fast forward to the scenes that have Imja couple and skip all the scenes. I shouldn't do that, right? 
Good morning to all-nighter.

Guest Gukja1430292028

@katymacOh no Tyler saw your avatar and asked me which aunty likes cake. :DI gave him your name and he said he's going to call you 'Mack' (the truck from Cars the movie) :))
He loves cars, so it looks like he's naming some of you gals that. Now we have aunties McFinn @myphim, Guido @guadi and Mack @katymac :))

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3Were you hungry when you picked that one (avatar)? :))OMO OMO OMO... your avatar....is Daejang putting Gukja soupi's ladle in his mouth? =))Anyhoo...he looks smexy even when he's trying to feed himself. ;))Love your new avatar. :x :x :x