@farstrep
Wow!!! This is your hello post to us?! :)) :-h back!!! ^ ^
I like it though. Now we have 2 philosophers in the house, where is that @Hanjae? Where is @kappy??

@myphim
Yup, I think people have learnt to like him now. =)) =)) =))
Your shock therapies are no longer working.
You could try calling toychoi back. =))

sia3 said: @Yuuni
It sucks that we couldn't tell he actually embraces her tighter in the drama. Sometimes I seriously want to go back in time and tell PD, hey hey, that's not what the script says. Tell them to embrace tighter. Tell LMH to use his tongue... kiss longer ok! Hahahahaha! :)) :))

Is there anything juicy about the penetration scenes in the tidbits??? Do share please!!! You are making me very very curious!!!!
[-O<

Guest farstrep

@sia3: I love your new avatar. It looks so chic. :P You're discussing a scene which I enjoyed very much, so I couldn't help myself but join in the foray. :D

@vangsweetie637: You've been spending too much time in this thread. You've got to keep track of reality as well. People need their bread!!

@myphim: Opps! I missed my group hug when I left! :(( I must have been too tired.

@azzurri: With regards to your question on 7th Grade Civil Servant,

the usual complaints about dramas ie. choppy editing etc aside, I enjoyed 7th Grade Civil Servant tremendously, mainly for the hilarious and adorable parts. Joo Won acts as a rich frivolous man child, Chansung (his acting impresses me to no end in this drama) a serious gentleman with a soft spot for Choi Kang Hee and Choi Kang Hee plays the stereotypical poor K-heroine, working and studying very hard simultaneously.

Episode 1 is not particularly spectacular and in usual K-drama fashion, introduces us to the background to most of the characters. The real action and fun start in Episode 2 when the leads are successfully selected to join NIS. And you've got to see the food fight on bikes! :))

To share some parts which I enjoyed in the second episode:

Episode 2:
Choi Kang Hee using Chansung to avoid Joo Won:
http://youtu.be/n6CAMIDYv44

Chansung standing up for Choi Kang Hee, whom he perceives is being bullied by Joo Won
http://youtu.be/70AGi2OBWoo

There are actually more hilarious parts but I didn't manage to get my hands on those short vids.

Did @guadi like fell asleep on her keyboard or she is typing out a long post at the moment in regards to what I asked her?
I think I'm going to be busy updating the blog again :))

@farstrep
Wait. Which part is your favourite? You kinda cover 3 points in the post!
The GM and CY talk scene or the Penetration scene??

Guest farstrep

myphim said: But that is what I don't get. After Choi Young perfect persuasion for not doing so. :(( :((
It does feel like a betrayal from Gongmin. :((

What did JIS said later that made Gongmin changed his mind in such a short time?

Hello @sia3 @myphim @farstrep @vangsweetie637 @guadi @Yuuni @shengvang @bee_ipa... who else is here? :-h Should I be running in advance because I see @vangsweetie637 exercising her whip? :)) I have some BPing to do with this fascinating discussion about Choi Young and the portal-grabbing scene, but first I have to contemplate @farstrep's Eum Ja puzzle. ;))

Guest farstrep

@Hanjae: Opps! I didn't mean you to crack your head open over Eum Ja. That's simply too little information on him to go on.

EDIT:

@myphim: Where are you? Why have you suddenly gone quiet? As with @Yuuni?

@sia3: Didn't you have a migraine yesterday? It developed into something more serious? What are you still doing here? Get to bed and rest.

getwell46.gif

Okay, so here the next and end of the penetration scene :
So, after CY stopped ES to go back to Heaven, he lets her go and looks at her, frantically searching for a way to go back to her world between those stones. He holds his breath and his heart implores her to not forgive him. Then, he motions her to take the sword with his eyes. He prompts her in his mind to do what is right (ie take his life) since he broke his vow to take her back to Heaven.
ES catches his message and extracts his sword from the ground. She stumbles at its unexpected heaviness and tries to keep her balance by holding it with both hands.She yells : "Psycho ! Murderer !" (exactly as it was shown in the drama).At her words, a sore thought came to him. He was wondering all this time what "psycho" means and thinks it has the same meaning as "murderer".He thinks she's right after all, and as a heavenly being, she should be the one to put an end to his meaningless existence.
She charges toward him yelling : "I am going to kill you !", tears forming in her eyes. To make it easier for her, CY faces her and positions his body so that she won't miss him.The penetration happens. And they both fall on the ground. Like in the drama, ES asks him why he didn't avoid it in bewilderment, and CY struggles to answer : Will this suffice ?What just happened starts to dawn on her, and her mind cogitates : how could she have killed someone, and do that to this person.She holds CY, and begins to collect herself. He's still breathing, he's no dead yet.

Guest farstrep

@Yuuni: Where have you gone to? I thought you went to nap again.

@sia3: You don't have to worry about BPing later because there aren't many people online at this hour and hence, not many posts. To make you feel better,

hugs2.gif

Guest bee_ipa

Hello Faith Family @farstrep @sia3 @myphim @yuuni @shengvang @guadi @hanjae @vangsweetie637 @pandaeve and @everyone

It is a great day for everyone.
Today, I wish everyone a bright bright mood as well.

@hanjae  :  I'm here.  I rely on online.

@farstrep  :  Today Partly cloudy in Bangkok.
No rain .... Cold weather.

Guest pandaeve

Hello @Yuuni @myphim @sia3 @katymac @vangsweetie637 @farstrep !

@sia3 mostly i log in to soupy using my mobile, and yes it drives me nuts! But I have no choice (╥﹏╥)

Add to the discussion :

Remember what CY said after hearing JIS stopped him?

"I, Goryeo warrior Choi Young, am sending her in my name. WHO DISRESPECTS MY NAME?"

It breaks his heart to find out that, it is actually his KING who did that. And I think king GM was not fully aware that breaking promises for a warrior like him means losing his life. Whatever the decision CY made, he has to end his life as it's either he broke his promise to ES or not following the royal order. And does the king really want CY to end his life? Does it mean the King doesn't need him?

@guadiI need your brain... enlighten me what this paragraph means please :)

the heart that had smashed to pieces upon hearing the royal decree, grabbed hold of the woman. As if grabbing hold of a lifeline. I've done wrong.

Why would grabbing onto ES like grabbing onto a lifeline? So Young is hurt by a broken promise, but why does it shock him so much? I mean, he has served like what, at least 4 kings during his 7 years... why would GM be any different when he promises Young especially at the beginning? @Yuuni, I think this is the main reason why Young is so cold and indifferent to GM in EP8 at the cell. Technically, GM once again disappointed him.

He holds his breath and his heart implores her to not forgive him. Then, he motions her to take the sword with his eyes. He prompts her in his mind to do what is right (ie take his life) since he broke his vow to take her back to Heaven.

I am going to say I never would have expected it was CY that motioned her to take the sword! He really is a word of honour man (like the samurai), death is the solution to a broken promise. I guess at the time, for him, he is already living a meaningless life and he was just forced to break the one vow which he made under his name; hence what is the point of living? And who could be the better person to punish him but Eun Soo? The woman from heaven.

She yells : "Psycho ! Murderer !" (exactly as it was shown in the drama).At her words, a sore thought came to him. He was wondering all this time what "psycho" means and thinks it has the same meaning as "murderer". He thinks she's right after all, and as a heavenly being, she should be the one to put an end to his meaningless existence.
And again, this little piece of information explains everything... all Choi Young's reaction/actions in response to Eun Soo in the future episodes. No wonder he is sensitive to all this "murderer" talk. No wonder he's hurt by it and no wonder he avoids her after the battle with KC's armies.

The penetration happens. And they both fall on the ground. Like in the drama, ES asks him why he didn't avoid it in bewilderment, and CY struggles to answer : Will this suffice? What just happened starts to dawn on her, and her mind cogitates : how could she have killed someone, and do that to this person. She holds CY, and begins to collect herself. He's still breathing, he's no dead yet.

*ahem* @Yuuni, you are going to make auntie @V all excited again. :))
It's a bit annoying. I don't get to know why ES stabs him, what was going through her mind when she did that? Was she in a trance? Was she feeling so devastated and felt some kind of temporary hatred towards Young to do that? And she only woke up, and realised she didn't mean to stab him at all esp. she thought he could have easily avoided it.

Hmm...did I even say anything useful in here??? :))

Guest farstrep

pandaeve said: Hello @Yuuni @myphim @sia3 @katymac @vangsweetie637 @farstrep !

@sia3 mostly i log in to soupy using my mobile, and yes it drives me nuts! But I have no choice (╥﹏╥)

Add to the discussion :
Remember what CY said after hearing JIS stopped him?

"I, Goryeo warrior Choi Young, am sending her in my name. WHO DISRESPECTS MY NAME?"

It breaks his heart to find out that, it is actually his KING who did that. And I think king GM was not fully aware that breaking promises for a warrior like him means losing his life. Whatever the decision CY made, he has to end his life as it's either he broke his promise to ES or not following the royal order. And does the king really want CY to end his life? Does it mean the King doesn't need him?

sia3 said: @Yuuni
Nope. Absolutely hate using the phone!!! X(
I get angry with my phone and the mobile network.

@guadi
I need your brain... enlighten me what this paragraph means please :)

the heart that had smashed to pieces upon hearing the royal decree, grabbed hold of the woman. As if grabbing hold of a lifeline. I've done wrong.

Why would grabbing onto ES like grabbing onto a lifeline? So Young is hurt by a broken promise, but why does it shock him so much? I mean, he has served like what, at least 4 kings during his 7 years... why would GM be any different when he promises Young especially at the beginning? @Yuuni, I think this is the main reason why Young is so cold and indifferent to GM in EP8 at the cell. Technically, GM once again disappointed him.

@guadi
Are you kidding?! That's one bloody good piece of "explanation" to me!!!
Your enlightenment has worked on my blocked brain!!!
Awww... going to bed already?? If you must, then, I bid you good night! T_T

@farstrep
Thank you for the hugs and the Get Well Soon.
I am collecting it for future usage now. Where in the world you girls get so much of that.

@pandaeve
Ahhh ... you are here. Were you already here before??
I'm sorry if you are and did not say hi.

@bee_ipa
Annyeong :-h
Bangkok is usually hot... it's rare you feel cold. :)