Guest bee_ipa

Annyeongggg  Family faith.Than I can say. Everyone would go to bed together.I confess frankly that the time to talk together.Sometimes I read it and I later .... Funny self.my hug everyone read and understand faster than me.But I try to keep up in this .... everyone likes the same thing ...Today I have a friend who works as Daejang through Faith.By the load and make your dvd disc, which I do not do as I was trying to accomplish.
Good night @LuvMinHo @Maja @jasy

Just finised BP.  #:-SThank you so much @awesomeduck @Gukja @azzurri for those insights in ES and CY's mind ! :xIt's pretty similar to the horse riding scene in the script tidbit from ep 2, actually. But Why ? Oh Why did pd remove this scene ? :((And all those people who gave up on Faith because there wasn't enough skinships between them, if only they knew !!  Anyway, a friend shared some tidbits with me, but I'll share it with you later since it's not in english. :)

Guest pandaeve

Tee-hee..another marathon I went through doing the BP tonite 8-} Obviously too many pages with interesting thoughts (big clap to @hanjae @gaudi), goodies and off course wonderful recaps :x thanks again to all the recaps team, I salute you all!

4600303761_07a77e4a80_b.jpg

and @Gukja, i do have fun swooning, smiling and sobbing ..however it will be much more fun to join the "live recap" and do those thing together with you guys *giving everyone koala-group hugs* too bad that recaps time falls on sunday (at my time) and sunday means family time ^^"

koala-group-hug.jpg

@shengvang I did it, finished reading those 50+ pages ..lucky enuff that tonight Gutter Heaven is very quite :)) how was ur exam btw?

Yuuni said: Just finised BP.  #:-SThank you so much @awesomeduck @Gukja @azzurri for those insights in ES and CY's mind ! :xIt's pretty similar to the horse riding scene in the script tidbit from ep 2, actually. But Why ? Oh Why did pd remove this scene ? :((And all those people who gave up on Faith because there wasn't enough skinships between them, if only they knew !!  Anyway, a friend shared some tidbits with me, but I'll share it with you later since it's not in english. :)

myphim said: Gukja said: I saw this today and thought it described Daejang and ES's breaking heart scenes in Ep 15 when ES leaned against Daejang's chest and ES's tears after Daejang walked out in the Love Actually scene from ep. 18. :) 
What do you girls think? 

It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its even harder to give up when you know its everything you want.” 

credit: tumbler

katymac said: myphim said: Gukja said: I saw this today and thought it described Daejang and ES's breaking heart scenes in Ep 15 when ES leaned against Daejang's chest and ES's tears after Daejang walked out in the Love Actually scene from ep. 18. :) 
What do you girls think? 

It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its even harder to give up when you know its everything you want.” 

credit: tumbler

WutHmone said: @awesomeduck : Oops...I was away from my PC. You might always see me online because I never bother to log out. :D

I think ES is fear of going into that unknown light.
Seeing things from her point of view,she doesn't have a clue where these light comes from or where the portal would lead to.She might find it difficult to believe such thing.I remember when Daejang told her to just enter it,she asked him if there are any side effects.She is such a practical woman.Well who would go through a hole without a second thought except Daejang :))
I agree with @Maja and @Gukja .
ES might want to check Daejang's eyes to ensure if she can really trust him because when it comes to honesty,the eyes have it. (not my own words but from a psychology research paper) :D

So, the tidbit I was talking about earlier is about the penetration scene; Since the scene is the same in the drama, I'll only focus on the characters's inner thoughts. :)
So after the horse riding scene, CY conducted ES to the portal and tells her to go through it if she wants to go back to Heaven. He bows to ES, and startles her in the process. ES, her, is worried and scared to take the portal, she wants to look at CY's eyes to be sure this is all true. (I like this part cause it means that unconsciously, ES trust CY :x). CY is still bowing, but senses that she still hasn't moved. His heart pleads :  "Go. Please". Then he hears JIS and the Wuudalchi coming. 
(this is as seen in the drama). 

katymac said: Hello everyone,@ myphimES feared that she would get hurt if there were a relationship between them. She draw a line between them, and tried to not cross over. ES understood that if she had to leave, she wouldn't be the only one who get hurt. She wanted to protect Daejang from it too. Our Daejang was such a faithful lovers, I don't know how many years it took him to get over her if ES didn't comeback in the last episode.