@farstrep: I knew that girl near the front was ES :)) I thought my eyes were playing with me because it looks as if it's after shooting the drama :D
@WutHmone: Hello! I heard we are getting samples today? :D
@sia3: I agree. But didn't we already visit the portal's location in season 1?? Remember, we were all waiting in line :D awwww...there should have been a Waltz scene in the drama. It could be their date :x wow! side profile! =P~

Guest farstrep

@WutHmone, @azzurri, @awesomeduck: Hello!! :-h

@vangsweetie637: Yes, Eum Ja couldn't catch me because he couldn't see me but boy, his bionic ears were really bionic. I've got the box with the cockroaches and golden spoon.

Guest WutHmone

Yayyyy!!! I see @azzurri too >:D<
@azzurri : Are you ready for Dorky Daejang?? :x

Omo @sia3 : Award pics? Ever Dashing!! but I love his SBS suit (the cutting) more .This looks a bit flashy to my taste.
I'm devastated I missed your post last night.I saw you said you deleted those pics :(:(

@sia3: Last time you said you were figuring out how to use 'lasso', did you ever figure out how to do so yet?
@WutHmone: Do you use PS too?
EDIT:
@farstrep: I am glad to see you in one piece. Flute Boy's ears are very good at what they do =)) what? how did you get that box? did you at least..pour the cockroaches out?? Ah, the gold spoon. That will be worth tons ;) As for me, I got..well, I took paintings and vases and spoons and forks and ceramics and plates..and..hm, oh yea..I stole some more of his vases in his room =)) 

@WutHmone
Don't worry. @Maja has got it all stashed. Just wait till she's awake and she'll be sharing away!
I didn't save all of them coz there's just too many but I did save the most important ones - RS. =)) =))

@vangsweetie637
Yes I ... er... which kind of lasso are we talking about? =))
If it is ACDSee's lasso then yes I did but it isn't the kind of function I wanted. So it has been ignored for now :))

@farstrep
Omo. You nearly got busted by EJ!? Oh dear, that's dangerous!!! It must shows that you are as quick as Daeman!

@Hanjae @jasy
Come out, I see you! ^ ^

@Anomalous
Hello! If you are lurking BTS again. :)

OK. ANY REQUEST for CFs?

@Yuuni wants the hair CF - which one? ES or CY's?
I guess the hoodie CFs have to come out since people are buying. @WutHmone, you did well handling their bargaining and btw, you guys forgotten @myphim owed me 45% of your heist for the translation I've been doing for her :))

I have not noticed a change in the votes so far so I am guessing you guys are more than willing to pay me translation fees. >:))

@sia3: Yes. That was the lasso I meant. I think the other 'lasso' would have put me in another level =)) Ah, I am asking because I was wondering if that is a part of PS. I was thinking of getting PS but I am not sure right now  :-? Oh, for the CFs, can you please include the spa package one and the colgate. Those are the ones I am interested in purchasing with my goodies :D whoa! 45%. That is almost half of all the things I took. Hm, what about taking one of my 'licorice whipped natural soy candle?' instead =))
@azzuri: :-h! you're here!
@Maja: :-h you're here now too!
@Yuuni: I don't think you are here yet..but was it you that I was having the discussion of 'lasso' with? =))
Hm, where are our others Faith-lings? 

Guest farstrep

@sia3: I got lucky because he was distracted by something else and ran in pursuit of that. It helped that I've got the invisibility cloak on.

@vangsweetie637: No, I didn't pour out the cockroaches. I thought @sia3 might have some use for them in her spa treatments?

@Maja amd @mattie2012: Hello!! :-h

[FAITH COMMERCIAL] THE ROYAL HOODIE

by WutHmone

CF is starting ... please take your seats!

[FAITH COMMERCIAL] WOODALCHI HOODIE ~ Choi Young Special Edition

Endorsed by the infamous Daejang, Choi Young of Goryeo. This special edition item, Woodalchi Hoodie was the sizzling hot item of Goryeo. It was sold out immediately when it went on sale...

iT49vSF7Dswr9.gif

=)) =)) =))

@WutHmone @sia3 @vangsweetie637

Oh no! You misunderstood ! I will not leave. I'll miss you too much for that guys.

But since Faith started I left RL behind, and soon I'll have to start focusing on it more, so I won't be able to spend as much time here as now. That's all. :)

@sia3 : I want the Daejang CF shampoo ! :D

@Azzurri : Hey ! I hope you'll stay for recap, It's been awhile !!

Guest WutHmone

@vangsweetie637 : no..no.Not today.I'll share away the samples next week. Okay? :))
I don't usually use PS. I use photoscape and GIMP most of the time. :)

So what about last night heist? No one encountered Gi Cheol?? How come?

@sia3 : Whoo hoo...that's relief. I'll ask @Maja later.
Nope,I don't forget the deal between you and @myphim. I think she gets them ready by now :)) =))

[Faith Commercial] Wudalchi Shampoo & Conditioner

align="left"

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

125C5B3A50A3D356074173.gif

Photobucket

cr as tagged

Price available upon request :D

Guest Anomalous

Hello everyone! :-h  And hello to @sia3. You must have some special power. How did you know I was lurking BTS? I'm trying to catch up on all the posts I've missed. Looking forward to our Rice Soup today. The one where we are all forbidden to partake in. :P

@sia3: Extinct? OMO. What a shame! most of our heist members wanted to purchase the hoodie packages =)) 
@WutHmone: Ah, I see. Photoscape? Can I download that or is it a software? What? Next week? =((
@farstrep: Whoa! You mean, @sia3 will need it for the spa package that I want to purchase? Oh No! 
@Yuuni: That's good. You made it sound like you were going away :(( I am so glad you will still be here! >:D< 
@Anomalous: :-h Do come out and play with us, too :D

@Anomalous
LOL! Well I don't have super powers (although I'd love to have Professor X's) but it is near to recap time, you would have to be here by now.
Where is @myphim??? Has she not completed her homework? Or did she get caught by Ki Chul :o :O :o

So are we getting the Kiss from all angles again? :D