Guest pandaeve

A good day, hello @myphim @sia3 @maja @mattie2012 @vangsweetie637 @azzuri @farstrep @WutHmone @anomalous @Yuuni @Gukja @Hanjae @awesomeduck and @everyone !

I'm here, ready for the recaps \m/

Episode 17 Recap by @LuvMinHo

ES on the bed tossing left & right having restless sleep hearing herself saying:

"On that day, you will go a long way, on that night somebody will come to you and he will ask you a favour. Dont reject him.”

Out of fright,ES open her eyes and recall back that night when LC came to her asking for help. Again she hears her voice.

"Please, I'm begging you. You have to go back on that day.That way he can survive, and on that morning, the girl will break the glass and what else happened on that day ?.

YES, I remember the yellow mum by the window.You can't let him go on that day.

What he was waiting for was trap. ES ! , please stop him "

ES rose from her bed, walked in a hurry and saw Deoki collecting broken pieces of jar and the bunch of yellow mum near the garden.

(she must be frightened what seems to be a dream is indeed real ! )

Please do not repost/quote gifs

Guest farstrep

sia3 said:

Episode 17 Recap by @LuvMinHo

ES on the bed tossing left & right having restless sleep hearing herself saying:

"On that day, you will go a long way, on that night somebody will come to you and he will ask you a favour. Dont reject him.”

Out of fright,ES open her eyes and recall back that night when LC came to her asking for help. Again she hears her voice.

"Please, I'm begging you. You have to go back on that day.That way he can survive, and on that morning, the girl will break the glass and what else happened on that day ?.

YES, I remember the yellow mum by the window.You can't let him go on that day.

What he was waiting for was trap. ES ! , please stop him "

ES rose from her bed, walked in a hurry and saw Deoki collecting broken pieces of jar and the bunch of yellow mum near the garden.

Guest WutHmone

myphim said: @WutHmone

I am interested in this product.
Please send me the price and I'll send you the gold via FedEx.
Please give us a discount for being loyal customers.
Can I also buy the model? :D

Eun Soo has become stupid (I feel) when she starts accepting love and Choi Young into her heart! X(
How can you be so stupid to tell an enemy this??? Aaarrrghhhhh~ SJN you better have a good explanation your book with her stupid actions.
Oh wait, someone has said it to me that sometimes this does happen when one is in love. You can't think straight... ok fine.. but still!!! X( X(

EPISODE 17 RECAP

Eunsoo is dreaming/sleeping as her voice narrates in the background.  She is reading from pages in her journal. It says:

That night, you will travel somewhere far.  Someone will come with you with a request.  Do not refuse that request.  On that night, you must return so that he may live.

Eunsoo wakes up.

Voice still reading from the journal.

That morning, the child will break a medicine jar. Eunsoo stops as she sees Deogi break jar. And what else happened that day.  I remember the chrysanthemums blooming by the window.  ES looks towards the window and sees the mums. That day, you must not allow him leave for what awaits him will be a trap.   So Eunsoo-ya, please stop him.

We see Choi Young going somewhere.