@Yuuni, I'd like to think Deo Gi might have begun to like Dae Man after he saved her, too! Particularly considering she and Jang Bin wouldn't have gone anywhere (poor Jang Bin).

Scene moved to DH residence.

DH explains the trap to ES saying that is very hard to kill CY with a sword, thankfully KC alerted him on CY weakness (CY is man with Honor) . Even if his people betrayed him and if there's a reason  for them to do it, he cant kill them.So, he made a trap using  a reasonable reason and waiting for him.

ES argues that there's no need to kill him now because  he is no longer a Woodalchi Captain anymore & would never attack him  unless he attack him first.

ES asked 'Why do you have to kill him" and he replies that CY gets into his way to make ES his woman !.

(You Duck richard simmons,  you are not the right candidate to own ES !!!!!!! )

ES asked "What are you saying?" and DH says he need her in order to have KC.

Scene back to CY.... trapped inside and takes stock of his surrounding looking for venue out and see the house is laced with gunpowder.

Flashback to DH saying the house is laced with gunpowder and he wont be able to survive even if he is so strong.

Scene back to ES & DH.

ES asked 'What do you want me to do? and he answer , I'm planning to marry you first (haha, do people in Goryeo marry first before engage !)

And you will be married to a Royal family & become a Queen soon. As enticement, DH holds up a letter with order to stop the mission if ES agreed.

ES asked "is that all, i just have to marry you?, then let's do it.

( oh, sound simple, but pls don’t give in so easily unless you have a plan ready)

Please do not repost/quote gifs

With a smirk, he hand the letter to be deliver and the guard on horse rides as fast as he could to reach CY to stop the killing.

(my heart beat so fast wondering if the guard will reached on time before the assassin burned down the whole house which is laced with gun powder )

He asks the scholars if anyone knows of their plans. He says that those people lying out in wait, are they after the seal or they have another motive?

The scholars says that no one knows about it, just them.

CY wants to know why it is urgent that the seal has to be brought to the king this very moment.  Can't it be brought some other time?

Then one of the scholars notices that the owner of the house is missing.  Then we see him slipping out of the house.

CY senses something going on.  

The people outside are boarding up the windows and the door of the house.  CY tries to open up the door and finds out that he is trapped.

i4EZG5cKzoSom.gif

ibuu8t8eS0A9WY.gif

@Yuuni' date=' I'd like to think Deo Gi might have begun to like Dae Man after he saved her, too! Particularly considering she and Jang Bin wouldn't have gone anywhere (poor Jang Bin).[/quote']

Yes, we all thoughts she had a crush on JB in the beginning. :))

Hope there'll be a love line for Deogi and Daeman in the book.

Back in the palace, ES is asking why DH has to kill CY.  He is not a captain of the Wudalchi anymore, just a mere criminal.  

DH tells her that he is in his way of her becoming his person, and by her becoming his person, he will be able to have GC as well.

Guest farstrep

mattie2012 said:

Next Scene

Choi Young walking into village.  He senses something, he stops and looks up.  Then he closes his eyes.  There are archers on a roof following him.  He keeps on walking, very wary of his surroundings.  He enters the house.

farstrep said: mattie2012 said:

Next Scene

Choi Young walking into village.  He senses something, he stops and looks up.  Then he closes his eyes.  There are archers on a roof following him.  He keeps on walking, very wary of his surroundings.  He enters the house.

Gals, you know. That scene where CY keeps looking back, knowing something is wrong, but he keeps on going to where those scholars were waiting. Sometimes, I wonder, why won't he just act and fight them? I mean, why keep walking to the trap when he is well aware something is wrong? sighs. 
OMG. Talking about trap, it's those scholars again! they still make me so angry! X( can we start the stabbing brigade early this time?? 
@Yuuni: Ah, I think it was @hayuinblue =))
@sia3: So, not even for one hour? =))

Back to CY and the scholars, CY is looking for  a way out of the house.

DH is narrating that there is enough gunpowder around the house that a small spark can make it explode with such force that CY will not survive.

ES asks DH what he wants from her.

He answers that she has to marry him.  Then she can become queen.

She is shocked by the request.

DH holds out a message.  This is an order to halt the the killing of CY.

ES looks at DH and says, that is all you want?  Let's do it.

DH hands the order to one of the guards.  A rider on a horse goes to deliver the message.

iDrPCngMBfDEz.gif

@mattie2012 - I agree, I think CY's extremely heightened senses developed from his warrior training. I would assume that he also had extraordinary qualities to begin with anyway, for him to have made his way to the top of Jeogwoldae at such a young age.

Funnily enough, you can easily put @sia3 into that sentence - "@sia3 refreshed Soupy, senses something, and checks the "who's online in this forum" section at the bottom of the thread. She closes her eyes and realizes that lurkers are hanging around."