Here an argument to enhance @sia3's point of view on the heart-owner-thing, with a SJN's Q&A translated by Sia herself.

Q: When did CY started to care about ES? Although he knew it started slowly and became deeper, but if he has already started caring about her in the earlier episodes, then did he know his true feelings when she rescued and warmed his hand in EP12?

A: Put it in his heart...like...love...I don't know if this is the stages. Although he cares and he watches her...but denies his own feelings...until he took off MH's headband, and finally admit it, isn’t it? Like a warrior.

Yuuni said: Here an argument to enhance @sia3's point of view on the heart-owner-thing, with a SJN's Q&A translated by Sia herself.

Q: When did CY started to care about ES? Although he knew it started slowly and became deeper, but if he has already started caring about her in the earlier episodes, then did he know his true feelings when she rescued and warmed his hand in EP12?

A: Put it in his heart...like...love...I don't know if this is the stages. Although he cares and he watches her...but denies his own feelings...until he took off MH's headband, and finally admit it, isn’t it? Like a warrior.

I know we are not supposed to over-analyze anymore, but...

Isn't anyone curious about what is really in the last part of the diary? :))

I guess only future ES will know. =((

Yes @myphim, do NOT over-analyse. LOL

I don't remember what SJN said about this but I think she didn't think much about it either.

Guest WutHmone

Gukja said: awesomeduck said: @Gukja - I think with the flu shot generally people will experience flu like symptoms after they get the shot. It is supposed to build your immune system. Is this correct Dr Gif @WutHmone? 

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi soupies @myphim @Yunni @WutHmone @mattie2012 (those I see) and @everyone :-h
@myphim I'm here where you said for us to meet!!! I have to run, so turning over the loot to you. ;))I managed to snatched everything expensive that was in the East side of KC's Estate. :DLook, we're going to be so rich. =))
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrFSPLGkdHQZS5uZLbSvF

30d9ydx.jpg
I'm taking my son to his friend's birthday party now, so I'll see you gals later at recap.I will be a little late, but will join as as soon as I can. :D
Edit: Thank you our resident in-house-to-be-dr. @WutHmone for your insightful post on the flu shot. :DToo bad I'm always one of those unfortunate case. :( Hope you're feeling a tad better. :)

Gukja said: Hi soupies @myphim @Yunni @WutHmone @mattie2012 (those I see) and @everyone :-h
@myphim I'm here where you said for us to meet!!! I have to run, so turning over the loot to you. ;))I managed to snatched everything expensive that was in the East side of KC's Estate. :DLook, we're going to be so rich. =))

I'm taking my son to his friend's birthday party now, so I'll see you gals later at recap.I will be a little late, but will join as as soon as I can. :D
Edit: Thank you our resident in-house-to-be-dr. @WutHmone for your insightful post on the flu shot. :DToo bad I'm always one of those unfortunate case. :( Hope you're feeling a tad better. :)

We will finally be able to buy something for today's recap ! :))

In case I'm not here, please buy me a Royal Hoodie. I know I wasn't here for the heist (you started so late :(( ), but pretty please. ;;)

@sia3 : For today, I'll request the Shampoo CF to be shown, please. :D

@WutHmone : Thank for the info ! ;)

Memory of a fish ? Pff !! As a medical student, you're banned from this club ! :))

Yuuni said: We will finally be able to buy something for today's recap ! :))
In case I'm not here, please buy me a Royal Hoodie. I know I wasn't here for the heist (you started so late :(( ), but pretty please. ;;)

@sia3 : For today, I'll request the Shampoo CF to be shown, please. :D

@WutHmone : Thank for the info ! ;)
Memory of a fish ? Pff !! As a medical student, you're banned from this club ! :))

@myphim : My manners told me to ask only for one item but if you invite me to pick more, then...

I want the Daejang Hoodie too and..

Wait, I'm going to take a look at the catalog, I'll come back. :))

Edit : No, it's okay. I'll only take both hoodies. Will it do ? Am I asking for too much ? :D

And be careful ! I smell something fishy with @WutHmone and @sia3.. They will say something like Goryeo's currency hasn't the same value as US dollars so that we can't buy anything yet again. 8-|

Yuuni said: @ myphim : My manners told me to ask only for one item but if you invite me to pick more, then...
I want the Daejang Hoodie too and..
Wait, I'm going to take a look at the catalog, I'll come back. :))

Guest WutHmone

@myphim : We are currently accepting US dollars for now.I will discuss with @sia3 regarding Goryeo currency.
I'm not familiar with exchange rate.We'll need to figure out. :)) :))

WutHmone said: @myphim : We are currently accepting US dollars for now.I will discuss with @sia3 regarding Goryeo currency.
I'm not familiar with exchange rate.We'll need to figure out. :)) :))