Guest farstrep

sia3 said: Eun Soo has become stupid (I feel) when she starts accepting love and Choi Young into her heart! X(
How can you be so stupid to tell an enemy this??? Aaarrrghhhhh~ SJN you better have a good explanation your book with her stupid actions.
Oh wait, someone has said it to me that sometimes this does happen when one is in love. You can't think straight... ok fine.. but still!!! X( X(

Next scene :

CY walking alone near a stream going to meet the Statesman. Back to ES picking up loose pieces of diary with both hands , walk in a hurry  to meet DH..

Upon reaching , she demanded the guard she which to see DH , “ go tell him, go tell Excellency Deuk Heung that God's doctor needs to see him right now. “

DH inside his study room reading & upon hearing some noise, he raise his head to see what is going on. He stands up and walk forward upon seeing ES storm into his room.

DH grabbed hold of ES arm when she was about to trip & fall but she brushes him away.

Please do not repost/quote gifs

DH asked "What's all this fuss about ?"

ES said "Are you planning to kill CY today?"

Is this true? Are you really ?

DH asked "How did you know that ? "

ES said, so it is true and grabbed DH outer garment .

ES : I told you not to kill him ! and you said you wouldn't.

DH grabbed ES wrist and said "I think I did what you told me to do ,that criminal burst into the palace and tried to poisoned the deputy of the king. And you told me not to kill him and let him go.So, I  did it.”

With great force, ES loose her wrist from DH, and said "What's the trap being set? where is it ?

DH was surprise how she knew and asked "How do you know is a trap?"

ES asked again "where is it ? where are you trying to kill him?"

( OMG ! .she is so desperate here & time is running out  !..i feel for her as well )

DH : “How do you know that he's going to be trapped today?" I'm not the impatient one. He'll get trapped soon.

ES tells him it was written on the last page of the dairy.

She is panicky now with teary eyes & offers to do anything he wants if he save CY.

(oh no, lady you cant say that !...what if he wants you ?)

ES pleaded  with DH again and say "Please"

Please do not repost/quote gifs

Next scene :

CY makes his way to his destination but looks around warily as he walks, as though he can sense trap ahead. Upon reaching a town, CY stop,closes his eyes to focus and sense a nearby rooftop, where a team of archers awaits him . He walks forward then stopped again, a team of sword assasin stealthily follows. (Oh no, ambush being dispersed all around keeping CY in their sights.)

CY continue walking, then enter a house where statesman Lee Je-Hyn and Lee Saek stay in their temporary hideaway. He asked “who else knows about this house and today's plan?

Lee Saek said nobody except them alone. CY query the statesman whether the Royal seal they are carrying is so important.
Lee Je-Hyun said "hey. this seal is made for the King, then CY interrupted by saying you can always remake it, right?

(Yes, is true, the royal seal can remake again whereas the lifes of individual cannot  )

He wants to know whether they are beng followed for that seal or for a different reason.

Lee Saek wonders where the owner of the house went & nowhere to be seen. CY became suspicious while the assassins are busy blocking off all exits with wooden beams & nailing them in place.

I remember this scene made so F*^&*^$ angry at her. I mean, really! Eun Soo-ah, why would you tell a man like that about what was secretly written in your journal?! No one could read what was in that diary except you! That was the secret bond you shared with that diary! X( You could have said something like this: "Because I came from the Heavens, I know what will happen before it even happens." See, I bet that would have gotten the same expression DH gave you when you told him you know about the trap! sighs. This is the main reason why he burned the second half of your diary. Even worse, we don't even come to see what she wrote in the second half at the end as well X(
i87a2O8AjmqzM.jpg

Is it just me or is this mute girl looking more and more feminine every day? It must have been the aftereffect of constantly hanging around Eun Soo and her beauty products. :))

@ farstrep : I thought so too ! :))

Didn't find her attractive in the beginning but as time passed by, she became pretty

I think it's because she has a crush on her savior DaeMan.

What do you think @ myphim ? ;))

Royal Hoodie is available but not Woodalchi's. :D :D :D

That one sells like Hot Cakes and my warehouse has informed me it has gone extinct! What to do?! It is from 1351!

@sia3 : Then when will I receive it ?

Don't make me wait too long please. 8->

Back to ES who looks at the pages of her journal and she realizes that  That Person refers to CY.

She runs out of the medical quarters to the palace.  She tells the guards to relay a message to DH that she wants to see him immediately.

She runs into the king's study and almost trips.  DH wonders why she is there in such a rush.

ES asks, are you going to kill Choi Young today?

DH seems surprised. He asks her how she knows.

ES says, so it is true.  Did you promise me not to touch him?

DH replies, I did as you said and I let him go without punishing him even when he attempted to poison me.

ES continues to ask him, so this trap that you are laying for him, where is it?

DH is intrigued that she also knows about the trap.   Where did she get her info?

ES tells him that it was written in that last part of her journal.  DH laughs at this.

ES begs him to save Choi Young, tears forming in her eyes.  She will do anything that he asks of her. 

iy9OnwIQXPEGD.gif

iR0kR7KXZ58Aa.gif