Guest WutHmone

He tells her to let him know once she knows the exact time as he needs to prepare in advance. She says she could still be wrong. It was only after 1100 AD that dates were written correctly. She does not know the specific implications of that.
Suddenly the familiar piano played melody begins, and we hear the verse of Because My Footsteps are Slow. SWOOOON!!!
ES continues quietly looking down, "I had actually gone to your room first. I thought you'd be there.""That is no longer my residence." He answers.

She looks up with a sneaky grin, holding up the aspirin bottle,"In any case, I discovered this there." He looks at what is in her hand, his eyes widening as he grabs the aspirin bottle from her. I love love love this moment. Haha Daejang, you've been caught. Can't run away this time!

CY gets a little embarrassed that he was caught staring. He tells her to inform him of the date so he can make advance preparations.

ES says that it could be difficult figuring out the dates because dates were only formally recorded after 1100 AD.

Then she continues:  I dropped by room earlier thinking that I would find you there.  Then I found this, she shows him the bottle of aspirin with the dried flower.  Daejang immediately grabs it from her feeling flustered that she found it and saw what was inside.  

And ES says, but do you think it is ok for the dried flower to be mixed with the aspirin?  ES just smiles at CY's discomfiture.  ES moves to sit across from CY.

To cheer him up, he tells him:

Do you know there is a song about you in heaven?  It says that your father's words were to regard gold as rocks.  He dedicated his life to the nation, the incorruptible Choi Young.

CY is amazed that ES knows his father's words.

ES tells him that he is famous in heaven and his father's words are lyrics to a song because he is a moral and upright person. They say he took a bribe? The people in heaven would be laughing.

CY's face is as if he does not believe what he is hearing.

ES tells him: You don't believe that I am from heaven?  You were the one who brought me here.  And she leaves.

CY is left to ponder ES' words.

Guest WutHmone

ES asks casually (I suddenly recal this line from Return Of the Jedi... Han Solo tells Chewbacca to "fly casual". LOL oopss sorry sorry I digress. ♥)..."Is it alright to place a withered flower with the medicine though?" LOL LOL
And Daejang who has been caught redhanded just bites his lip like a little boy found with his hand in the cookie jar. Too cute! (I'm sure  I need not ask, the gif is done right? Hehe).

Hidden Treasures
http://i.minus.com/iEnrwxFZX1ZYo.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iTpgooYozEmyf.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ikFOYsfRUgyfS.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iIuziLe27HAvQ.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ibqwuHHHBGP789.jpg

Another hidden treasures by @sia3

@awesomeduck @sia3 : Look at him!! How cute!!! :x :x :x

I think I need a shock therapy :D

Guest WutHmone

ES just gives a tiny smile and gets up. She sits facing him on the stone ledge. Does he know that there is a song about him in Heaven?

He looks up at her questioningly. A song? He asks.
And she starts quoting the lyrics to the song. "'Regard gold as stone,' he cherishes his late father's behest."
Those words.. he starts wonderingly but she continues. "He dedicated his life to the nation, an incorruptible teacher to the people, General Choi Young."

"Where did you hear those words?" He asks urgently. "Gold. Stone." (He looks so awesome here! Gif or screencap please!)
She answers that she told him before, that he is famous in Heaven. Even his father's last words were sung in a song. Because he is an especially upright and moral person. He ponders her words without saying a word.

I really love ES in this scene - She was looking for him not only to check on his wounds but to give him comfort and support. She pretty much tells him that she believes he did not take the bribe without even an explanation from CY. I adore her here :)) I think CY must have been really touched and at ease. 

Guest Gukja1430292028

mattie2012 said: ES is a tease.  She does that to Daejang too many times, teasing him.  She already knows that the guy likes her, with all those intense stares :x
I am assuming that at this time, ES has been in Goryeo almost a year?