Guest Gukja1430292028

awesomeduck said: To the scholars had their own agenda. They want to establish power and trust since they are new in their roles. To me if it means that they have to sacrifice CY in order to establish their position then they don't care whether he was innocent or not. Personally this is the dumbest thing they can do. The King would not trust them to do the right thing, since they are pushing their own agenda. 

awesomeduck said: To the scholars had their own agenda. They want to establish power and trust since they are new in their roles. To me if it means that they have to sacrifice CY in order to establish their position then they don't care whether he was innocent or not. Personally this is the dumbest thing they can do. The King would not trust them to do the right thing, since they are pushing their own agenda. 

Next scene, GC is reading the note outloud to DH. The court ministers wish to get rid of CYas they no longer have use of him. GC agrees to it, while DH says nothing looking at the writing in thr journal. GC wants to know if ES has deciphered it but DH can' t say. GC asks how long to gain her heart, and DH recalls how ES pulled CY's sleeve in the marketplace.

GC says he will provide whatever DH wants and needs to get ES,so DH says, how about the position of queen? GC says he has to become king first and DH affirms that he has to or die. After all he came out of seclusion and even provoked the king, he has to become king or die. GC says he will have to think of a way for that to happen. A simple way.
Scene cuts to the traitor palace guard being accosted in the hall way and subdued by Ju Seok and Dol Bae. Mogakshi Mole is accosted in the walkway of the queen' quarters and held at swordpoint. On seeing LC she tries to kill herself by swallowing something but is swiftly stopped by LC.

@ sia3 : Yes, you're right. They must have their own logic. Gratefulness isn't in their dicionnary (yet), and I just want to *stab them for thinking like that.

They're stupid for scholars if they still didn't get that they need CY to protect them.

Guest filchiny

Yuuni said:

filchiny

wrote:

»

@Yuuni

: i still blame PD because he has the say! CUT! ES awkward not pain! this is the PD's job. i still say though that there must be something behind the scene we didn't see that caused her to have that expression. 

=))=))=))

oh and if you didn't understand me just think behind and naughty! 

;;)

Next Scene

Spy girl is passing a piece of paper to a royal guard.  Lady Choi sees this.  She sends two plainly dressed ladies (Mugakshi?) to follow spy girl.

The royal guard passes a piece of paper to Eumja who passes it to GC.

THe message reads:  The hounds are killed for food once the hares are bagged. (translation is that if a person's usefulness has passed, they get rid of of him)

DH who is with GC, looks at the journal that is on the table.

GC says that the court ministers want to remove Choi Young.

DH is looking through the contents of the journal.

GC asks him if the high doctor has deciphered the contents.

DH answers that he is not sure.

So GC asks him, how about her heart?

DH has a flashback of his meeting with ES and CY at the market and how he observed ES tugging on CY's sleeve.

GC follows up that DH can have anything he wants as long as he brings the high doctor to him.

DH asks, anything that I want or need?  How about the seat of the queen?

GC tells him that in order to do that, he has to get the throne first.

And DH counters, if I do not want to die right?

GC pretend he is slighted by this statement.

DH tells GC that he has lived in seclusion most of his life and to be summoned here, if he does not follow what he wants, he must as well await his death.

GC, the slimy bastard tells him, I understand.  So I have to find a way to obtain the throne.

Guest tvelove

No matter what people saying... GM is trying to protect Daejang as much as he can... That's good! But next one, GM is the one calling Daejang "crazy" and mad at him... didn't trust the only one man who he can trust for the rest of his life... last, he is the one feel guilty after NG help him to understand Daejang more... Should I kick his b...? :)) =)) :)) because he dared to hurt Daejang's feeling... (cikamoi is not here, isn't she?) If she is, I need to run asap!

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3awwh....this is a much harder tug...but pulling at Daejang's sleeves now ;)) always making the first move =))you go girl  :))fighting! 

Next scene,  in the king's office. The king is talking to LC in the presence of CS and DC. LC tells the king that they managed to stop the mole from suicide and she has confessed.
The mole says they intend to steal the king's seal to elevate their repute with Yuan.If the king lost the seal bestowed by Yuan, there would be reason for Yuan to hold the king accountable. CS says that if the seal is indeed their target, trouble will continue. He will relort to daejang and develop countermeasures.
LC corrects him quietly saying he is no longer your daejang, just a common warrior. CS looks startled. The king asks what is daejang doing right now?

@WutHmone - You are up Next! ^ ^

Woo hoo!!!! Our OTP cute moment is UP next!
Everyone.... brace yourself and your browsers for lots and lots of HQ gifs :D

Guest Gukja1430292028

mattie2012 said:

Next Scene

Spy girl is passing a piece of paper to a royal guard.  Lady Choi sees this.  She sends two plainly dressed ladies (Mugakshi?) to follow spy girl.

The royal guard passes a piece of paper to Eumja who passes it to GC.

THe message reads:  The hounds are killed for food once the hares are bagged. (translation is that if a person's usefulness has passed, they get rid of of him)

DH who is with GC, looks at the journal that is on the table.

GC says that the court ministers want to remove Choi Young.

DH is looking through the contents of the journal.

GC asks him if the high doctor has deciphered the contents.

DH answers that he is not sure.

So GC asks him, how about her heart? Nobody gave them the bad news yet? =))

DH has a flashback of his meeting with ES and CY at the market and how he observed ES tugging on CY's sleeve. Can't believe he remembers this. he sure is a player if he pays attention to that :)) he wants her too ;))

GC follows up that DH can have anything he wants as long as he brings the high doctor to him.

DH asks, anything that I want or need?  How about the seat of the queen?

GC tells him that in order to do that, he has to get the throne first.

And DH counters, if I do not want to die right?

GC pretend he is slighted by this statement.

DH tells GC that he has lived in seclusion most of his life and to be summoned here, if he does not follow what he wants, he must as well await his death.

GC, the slimy bastard tells him, I understand.  So I have to find a way to obtain the throne.

Guest parsing

filchiny said: mattie2012 said: filchiny said: myphim said: filchiny said: Yuuni said:
Someone already said this back then when ep 13 was just broadcasted but I have to say it again, cause even now, I just can't agree more with her!
ES is supposed to feel awkward because of CY's closeness, but WTH IS THAT FACE ?!
She just seems to be in pain. That's why I thought before reading the script tidbit for this scene.
Really, I know we're always blaming pd for everything but here KHS is at fault. Unless it's the pd who asked her to act as if she was suffering, but even if it was the case, KHS is still at fault cause she said it herself that she doesn't obey to pd's instructions blindly and share her thoughts on the character.
LMH did all the work by himself here. Aish...