Yes. Let us all koala hug him! I think the song made it worse for him too, emotionally. It reminded him of his dad. But, I think to Daejang himself, his reaction was more a 'shock' than a 'painful reminder' so either way, let's just give him a Koala hug too. 
OMG! but did we mean the "Just Do It Koala Hug", the number 2 position from the Goryeo Sutra?? =)) If so, come on..let's stay like this longer =))

Next Scene:

ES in the medical/herbal quarters.

She is still trying to figure out the dates from her journal.  She is frustrated because she has not studied Chines characters properly.  Then she calls out to Dr. Jang Bin to help her when she hears someone talking to him.

She looks and she sees Jo Il shin with Ikjae.  

JIS is telling him that he has seen with his own eyes that the high doctor came from heaven.

THe scholars want to speak to ES.  THey heard that she can foresee the future. What can she tell them about it?

ES looks at JB.  

JB tells the scholars that he is entrusted with her care.  Why do they want her to answer these questions?

The scholars say that it is for the sake of the nation.  If it is true that she can foresee the future, then her powers should be used to help the nation. If it is not, then they don't want her beguiling the king further.

Guest Gukja1430292028

mattie2012 said:

Next Scene:

CY is still resting in the same place.  ChungSeok arrives.

He tells CY that all these things that are happening are meant to sow discord between him and the king.  CY just raises his hand to tell CS to stop talking as if saying, I do not need to hear more of this.

vangsweetie637

said: Yes. Let us all koala hug him! I think the song made it worse for him too, emotionally. It reminded him of his dad. But, I think to Daejang himself, his reaction was more a 'shock' than a 'painful reminder' so either way, let's just give him a Koala hug too. 

OMG! but did we mean the "Just Do It Koala Hug", the number 2 position from the Goryeo Sutra?? =)) If so, come on..let's stay like this longer =))

Guest WutHmone

SCENE CHANGE AGAIN.Now we find ES sitting on a chair, shifting uncomfortably, facing the three court ministers. JB stands silently beside her. Ikjae speaks up telling her he heard she can foresee the future. Before she can answer, JIS interrupts declaring her Hwata's disciple, and has extensive skills in healing.
Ikjae asks what the future has in store. ES looks up at JB for help, and JB answers that ES has been entrusted to him to be safeguarded, by the king. Therefore he wants to know why ES has to answer their questions.
Ikjae answers that it is for the sake of the nation. He says if the rumors about ES are true, than such knowledge and power must be used for the benefit of Goryeo. If they are untrue, then they cannot allow the King to be fooled by her any longer.
ES gives an irritated gasp. JIS tries to assure her that he is very confident that she is who she says she is. Yi Saek then asks permission from his master to continue questioning, and Ikjae nods in agreement. Yi Saek asks her to reconfirm what she said in court, that Yuan would fall and a new dynasty is built. ES is struggling, trying to get herself out of this mess. She claims she said those things because she didn't expect to be in Goryeo for so long, and she was annoyed then. But she affirms that she did say so.
Yi Saek asks when Yuan will fall. She says she doesn't know the specific year. She tries to tell them that she's studying the calendar years but Ikjae interrupts her. He wants to know which king would benefit the country the most. Will the present king be a gain for this nation?
ES shakes her head in exasperation. Ikjae continues to ask, how does the king die? She turns to them and says firmly that the secrets of Heaven cannot be revealed. But Ikjae wonders is it because she actually doesn't know them?
ES declares that if they want to know anything from her, get the King himself to ask her. Then she will reveal it little by little. JIS responds that he understands, to the chagrin of the other two. This whole scene, just makes me detest these two so-called scholars more. They want to know, because GC has suggested to Ikjae that he should choose the king he wants. So he's trying to wean out information from ES. If they are so smart, they should be able to figure it out themselves, and not allow themselves to be manipulated. Urghh!!

@awesomeduck @Maja  @vangsweetie637 :  It is actually @azzurri who is questioning!

As for me,I haven't finished swooning.
:D

ES cannot believe what she is hearing.

Then they ask her when the Yuan dynasty will fall since she said it openly in court before.

ES tells them that she just said it because she was upset.

But they press on asking for a date.

ES says she does not know about the dates because she is till studying them.

THen Ikjae asks, which king will be of most benefit to the nation (this idiot was listening to GC, stab stab).  You should at least know the legacies of the kings.

ES gets upset and says, if you want a little bit of the secrets of heaven divulged, have the King come and ask me himself.  Then I will divulge a little bit.

The scholars and JIS can't say anything more.  They are effectively shut down.

Guest tvelove

Yes @vangsweetie637,

I am still here, alive and tried hard to protect my beloved Imja couple... But I can't... Need your help, teacher.

=)) =)) =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

"Be sure not to pack too heavily/'OH Deajang you forgot to tell her not to pack any vases too :))
Edit: Joking aside, ES's instincts as a doctor always kicks in as the medical meds are what she gathers first, Love her. Always taking care of our Daejang :D

Guest filchiny

Gukja said: WutHmone said: sorry to cut your post. 
One of my questions about this scene... is she telling the truth about the song, or did she make it up? Because she didn't even sing it, but then we all know how 'good' she is at singing. LOL Please give your comments, and why you think so. (Can I say again that I love love love this scene?;) )

When the scholars leave, ES is complaining, is she some free search engine?  They should have at  least brought something for  her.  (ES is still materialistic at this point.)

Then she turns around and sees CY.  She asks, have you heard everything?

CY says, if the king inquires, I will divulge a little bit of the secrets of heaven.  I heard that much.

ES seems happy that CY came on his own to look for her.  Can she offer him some tea?

But CY tells her:  meet me tomorrow at dawn at our specified meeting place.  Just pack lightly.

ES is surprised, she has to leave?

CY tells that those scholars will not think twice about imprisoning her if they require some knowledge from her.  And dress in layers because they might sleep outside.

She thinks CY is joking and when she sees his serious face she says, for real?

Then she asks CY:  Are you coming with me?  You probably can't because you need to do things for the king.

But CY says I will be coming with you.

There is relief on ES's face.

mattie2012

said:

ES cannot believe what she is hearing.

Then they ask her when the Yuan dynasty will fall since she said it openly in court before.

ES tells them that she just said it because she was upset.

But they press on asking for a date.

ES says she does not know about the dates because she is till studying them.

THen Ikjae asks, which king will be of most benefit to the nation (this idiot was listening to GC, stab stab).  You should at least know the legacies of the kings.

ES gets upset and says, if you want a little bit of the secrets of heaven divulged, have the King come and ask me himself.  Then I will divulge a little bit.

The scholars and JIS can't say anything more.  They are effectively shut down.

Guest WutHmone

ES walks out from the doorway, whilst talking to herself. She grumbles that the least they could do was bring her a little something, if they wanted to get information from her. "It's not as though I'm some sort of search engine." :)) :)) :)) ES is so funny!
She turns around, and is immediately startled at who turned up. When did he come? Did he hear everything? CY repeats what she said about getting the king to come and ask her himself, and it's obvious that CY was very amused, he's even smiling slightly. That was all that he heard.