Guest filchiny

awesomeduck said: For some reason I think the bribe that JIS set up for CY was out of jealousy. He wanted to be #1 in GM's heart but that position has been taken by CY. JIS is such an idiot so much that I don't pity him at all for being killed by DH. Btw - I love how smart of Daejang is - he knew instantly it was JIS who set him up and he was not afraid to confront him either Bravo Daejang \m/ 

Next scene:

ES is writing some formulas on a piece of paper,  We can see her licking her fingers as she is writing.

DH arrives and asks her if she has interpreted anything.

ES says that these are formulas like Einsteins's theory.  It would take a while to decipher.

DH takes away her journal.  He tells her that he has lived a vagrant life for too long and has been in contact with people from the west.  He knows that what she is writing are numbers.

ES tells him that she is sorry that she lied but she does not know if he is a friend or a foe so she does not know whether she should tell him anything.

DH says that GC is right. In order to gain her trust, he should obtain her heart first.

DH proceeds to leave.  ES stops him.  She would like to see the last page of the journal again.  She takes the journal, traces her name on the last page.

DH says before he goes, it will be a hard task indeed (trying to gain her heart).

Maja said: Waaahhh! I hate these Ministers STAB! and their reasoning STAB! STAB! I don't see any logic in this... GM is right... GC has more obvious corruption and they don't lift a finger... but CY only 500 nyang... they are just a bunch of cowards... they know that CY is so righteous he wont hurt them but GC will all murder them if the as much touch his hair X( X( X(

Next scene, in ES's room:
ES is copying figures and formula from the journal when DH bursts in asking if she found anything. He thinks she has but she's uncertain. She starts mentioning Einsteins' theory of relativity and Feynmann' principle, and he asks suspiciously if it is that complex. She says yes, it needs to be studied in depth and will take time, while looking uncomfortable. She is such a bad liar! LOL He takes the journal and she whines that she hasn't finished transcribing. He explains that he is well travelled and knows a little about Western writing, at least to know that the writings are numbers.
ES, realising her game is up apologises for lyjng, she does not know yet whether he is friend or foe, or what she should be telling him. DH looks at her thoughtfully declaring GC was right, he has to earn her heart before she will teach him her knowlege. He turns to leavebutt she stops him, asking to look at the last page. he hands it over and she flips the book and touches the hangul of her name thoughtfully. she hands it back and he complains that this is no easy task. He leaves and she sits to think further.
Then scene cuts to Mogakshi Mole walking in the palace hallway and hands over a note to a palace guard walking by. As the mole walks off, we see that she was scene by LC and her ladies. she nods to the two ladies who walk off in the same direction as the palace guard.
EJ who is walking on the palace terrace is handed the note by the guard.

Guest myphim

sia3 said: mattie2012 said: King is talking to the scholars (I guess now his councilors).

Have you forgotten who you owe your lives to?  How you were able to get to the palace unharmed?  It was Choi Young and the Wudalchi who gave their lives to protect you.  And you make a big deal over this 500 nyang?

The scholars answer that they are just doing their duty.

@sia3 Yes but its the scholars who asked CY to protect them, so obviously they should be grateful. And they were not forced to go to GM's side. Even if they were reluctant at first, they still decided to go to the palace cause they saw hope for a new Goryeo in GM. Kind of.

It was their own choice.

Guest filchiny

Yuuni said: @ filchiny : Yes, the time first I saw this scene I had no problem with it cause I thought she was really in pain because of the position she was in. But after I read the script, I saw it didn't match at all so, no, I don't excuse her for that, I'll just move on :))

sia3 said: mattie2012 said: King is talking to the scholars (I guess now his councilors).

Have you forgotten who you owe your lives to?  How you were able to get to the palace unharmed?  It was Choi Young and the Wudalchi who gave their lives to protect you.  And you make a big deal over this 500 nyang?

Guest Gukja1430292028

mattie2012 said:

Next scene:

ES is writing some formulas on a piece of paper,  We can see her licking her fingers as she is writing.

DH arrives and asks her if she has interpreted anything.

ES says that these are formulas like Einsteins's theory.  It would take a while to decipher.

DH takes away her journal.  He tells her that he has lived a vagrant life for too long and has been in contact with people from the west.  He knows that what she is writing are numbers.

ES tells him that she is sorry that she lied but she does not know if he is a friend or a foe so she does not know whether she should tell him anything.

DH says that GC is right. In order to gain her trust, he should obtain her heart first.

DH proceeds to leave.  ES stops him.  She would like to see the last page of the journal again.  She takes the journal, traces her name on the last page.

DH says before he goes, it will be a hard task indeed (trying to gain her heart). Who's going to give them the bad news that there is no chance of gaining ES's heart unless you're Daeajang :))

@myphim
I know but they don't have the power to touch KC (yet).
So to establish their authourity and power, they will need to first lay their hands on the smaller fish to climb up and gain more supporters and power to deal with the bigger fish like KC. i.e. IF they ever can :(

@Yuuni
True to what you said. But why do I still 'feel' that they don't see it that way?
Somehow I get the feeling that they still see it as the King ask them for a favour???
Plus, they are still doubtful of GM at this stage. They are there because they were curious of CY's choice of choosing to serve this king. Or else they would not have gone to see ES to confirm if they are serving the right king.

myphim said: sia3 said: mattie2012 said: King is talking to the scholars (I guess now his councilors).

To me the scholars had their own agenda. They want to establish power and trust since they are new in their roles. To me if it means that they have to sacrifice CY in order to establish their position then they don't care whether he was innocent or not. Personally this is the dumbest thing they can do. The King would not trust them to do the right thing, since they are pushing their own agenda. 

@Yuuni: i still blame PD because he has the say! CUT! ES awkward not pain! this is the PD's job. i still say though that there must be something behind the scene we didn't see that caused her to have that expression.  =)) =)) =)) oh and if you didn't understand me just think behind and naughty!  ;;)

@filchiny : Yeah, I did think it must be something naughty but I still don't get it :))

But oh well it's okay! Just blame my innocent self for that. LOL