Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

***Twitter has revealed, which Korean dramas and films earned the most mentions over the past three years! This is for the past 3-years from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2021.  CLOY ranked #13.  I’ve watched 9 of these Kdramas…. They're so good! Congratulations "Crash Landing On You" team especially to HB! It's my recommendation to watch this drama. I'm glad that it's in the list. :blush:

Twitter-Most-Mentioned-K-Dramas.jpg

photo source : soompi news

From Ji Chang Wook to Lee Jong Suk – All the Handsome Leading Men of SNSD’s YoonA That Make Us Swoon With Envy

Have you ever realized that there are female celebrities truly lucky enough to work with some of the most handsome actors in the Korean entertainment industry? SNSD's YoonA did just that and is still doing so, although these leading men of hers are equally fortunate to work with the "Nation's Ideal Type," not going to lie!

Most of YoonA's leading men, past and upcoming, are some of the biggest names in South Korean entertainment - from Ji Chang Wook to Lee Jong Suk to Hyun Bin. It's safe to say that YoonA is living every Y/N's dream!

Hyun Bin

Hyun Bin
(Photo : Vast Tree Playing Official Instagram)

Hyun Bin and YoonA starred in the 2017 film "Confidential Assignment." As it was her movie debut, YoonA was overwhelmed to become part of such a big production.

This 2021, YoonA is expected to reprise her role in the sequel "Confidential Assignment 2: International," alongside the "CLOY" actor once again.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

6 hours ago, forevergirl said:

Ok I need some confirmation here, How true that is he dating SYJ? I saw some article about are they goin to announced their wedding next yr? hhahha I wanna confirm cause I am excited for them... 

@forevergirl ye, they're dating in real life. It has been reported that the two developed feelings for each other in March last year after CLOY has ended. Actually, I'm happy for HB. :sweet:

@forevergirl they were Dispatch new years reveal couple and they both confirmed the news then. Although Son Ye Jin has been leaving hints on her liking spree post Baeksang last year in June, she had liked tell me you are dating on a post of both of them from baeksang then. So lots of fans speculated already then. She even did an instagram post after they officially admitted to dating on January 1 - it was so sweet :)  They've been golfing, dinners etc - their recent sighting was lunch/dinner in August.

On 10/6/2021 at 2:08 AM, willenette said:

@forevergirl ye, they're dating in real life. It has been reported that the two developed feelings for each other in March last year after CLOY has ended. Actually, I'm happy for HB. :sweet:

OH my WORD!!! I am so excited on this! and I am so happy for both of them I love both actors since I started watching Korean drama since 2006...   Wishing them both happiness.

*** Many are finding similarities between Son Ye-jin's father and Hyun Bin. Her father is still young - they looked around the same age. There is a saying that girls are likely to date/marry someone like their father, and it seemed as if this comparison may be the proof of that saying. :Megalol:

201600761_1280.jpg

201600764_1280.jpg

(Credit= Online Community, tvN Crash Landing on You)

(SBS Star)

• Like 1

Who is American people’s favorite Korean male actor?

Here are the top Korean actors who have been appreciated by the US media in recent years.

4. Hyunbin

There are rumors of the marriage of Hyunbin and his girlfriend Son Ye-jin, both of whom gained great popularity and love for the drama “Crash Landing on You.” The actor is scheduled to appear in Director Lim Soon-rye’s “Negotiation” and “Confidential Assignment 2: International”, which will soon be released.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kbizoom.com/who-is-american-peoples-favorite-korean-male-actor/

• Like 1

From CJ Entertainment article update, it seems that Confidential Assignment 2 is aiming for early next year:

In addition, between the end of this year and early next year, "hero," "decision to leave," "alien+person," "ghost," "confidential assignment 2" and "broker" will be release at the theater. 

https://news.g-enews.com/ko-kr/news/article/news_all/2021102215420146586fbbc3c26_1/article.html?md=20211026174820_R

Hyun Bin x 73 Hours

HB x UA

• Like 1

9 Best romantic-action K-dramas to have in your watchlist!

Template-1.jpg?resize=1024,576&ssl=1

Making a fantastic watchlist for new K-drama fans is frequently difficult. We hope this list will assist you in locating the dramas you want!

If you’re a K-drama fan, you’ve undoubtedly seen all of the dramas mentioned below; if not, it’s time to add them to your watchlist!

Memories of the Alhambra (2018)

Hee Joo was a classical guitarist who moved to Spain to pursue her education. She works a variety of jobs to support herself when her parents die, including operating the old hostel. They become entangled in a bizarre case and discover that their fates are intertwined.

Memories-of-the-alhambra-kdrama.jpg?resi Image Source: tvN

The drama’s strength is its surprising and enigmatic plot, as well as its fantastic spectacular effects and settings. Throughout the drama, viewers are pondering where the story is heading and how it may finish.

Crash Landing On You (2019)

It is about a South Korean chaebol heiress, Yoon Seri, who, while paragliding in Seoul, South Korea, is swept up in a sudden storm, crash-lands in the North Korean portion of the DMZ, and meets an army captain in the Korean People’s Army, Ri Jeonghyeok, who decides he will help her hide.

Crash-Landing-On-You-1200x675-1.jpg?resi Image Source: tvN

The storyline’s cross-border border features provide lots of opportunity for curiosity and amusement, which is skillfully done. It’s wonderful to see aspects of obvious riches in Pyongyang and in everyday living outside of the capital.

Yoo Jin Woo, a video game developer with a degree in engineering, is the CEO of an investing firm. He goes on a business trip to Granada, Spain, in pursuit of the enigmatic developer of an amazing augmented-reality video game after his best buddy betrays him.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2021/10/25/9-best-romantic-action-k-dramas-to-have-in-your-watchlist/

• Like 1

Lee Yeon Hee talked about HB on Seri Money's Club last night.

202110301539160010_1.jpg

Yang Se-chan expressed his curiosity, saying, "I heard you play golf with Hyun-bin, too," and Lee Yeon-hee replied, "I played once because he was the CEO of the company (affiliated company), but he played well."

Yang Se-chan drew laughter by admiring, "He is handsome, but he has everything if he plays golf well."

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202110301539160010

HB's greeting message for Korean Popular Culture Arts Awards that happened recently

• Like 1

HB has been keeping busy with all his endorsements. So we keep getting more new content  :) Soon he will be busier when he has to promote Confidential Assignment 2 and The Point Men - I have been wondering if they both might end up coming out around the same time in the new year. We shall see :) 

Megabox M Plus has been participating in American Film Market and Asian Film Market. So they have been having more distributions in other countries - recently North America was also on the list.

HB x Tom Ford Soleil Neige

hb-tf.jpg

HB x HLScience