Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hyun Bin to lead Harbin was mentioned in Kofic IG

7120368-D-238-E-47-B1-A397-C8-C71480-DAA

INSIDE MEN Director and CRASH LANDING ON YOU Star Band for Period Epic

Inside Men (2015) director Woo Minho has settled on Harbin (literal title), a historical epic, as his next project, and joining him as a leading man will be Crash Landing on You star Hyun Bin.

Set in the early 1900s the film will tell the story of Korean independence fighters who were active in Harbin in northeastern China during the Japanese Colonial Occupation Era of Korea (1910-1945).

Director Woo debuted with Man of Vendetta in 2010 and scored a huge hit with his third film Inside Men, starring Lee Byunghun, which attracted over nine million viewers in late 2015. He went on to make the crime saga The Drug King (2018) with Song Kangho before re-teaming with Lee for the political drama The Man Standing Next last year, which was selected as Korea’s submission to this year’s Academy Awards. 

A star for almost 20 years in Korea, Hyun is known for hit films such as A Millionaire’s First Love (2006), The Fatal Encounter (2014), Confidential Assignment (2017) and The Swindlers (2018), as well as TV dramas like Secret Garden and the aforementioned Crash Landing on Youfrom last year. He will next be seen in the kidnap action-drama The Point Men and Confidential Assignment 2: International.

Also joining the production will be Hong Kyoungpyo, the celebrated cinematographer of The Wailing (2016), Burning (2018) and Parasite (2019). The film, which goes into production early next year, will be produced by Hive Media Corp., the company behind Director Woo’s last two films and DELIVER US FROM EVIL (2020).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWubf94J4U-/?utm_medium=copy_link

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601006&seq=5661&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

• Like 1

@willenette I don't think the Memories of Alhambra rumor is true lol. I had saw the link the source was from the gossip site/that is never correct. I know sequels are in these days but it feels so long now since MOTA - I personally moved on from that ending. Plus  Park Shin Hye is pregnant - she would be the one who would most likely be asked to return based on that ending. It seems like The Point Men and Confidential Assignment 2 could perhaps be released around the same time. For The Point Men, there is lots of international distributors now. I think it is just about finding the right time to release movie. Since a lot of other movies besides The Point Men got delayed - post production took longer due to COVID. Otherwise, HB could be really busy beginning of the new year before filming Harbin or during filming Harbin especially if they are indeed filming abroad first. Otherwise, nothing confirmed right now. These days a movie release/initial poster comes out a month before release. Megabox Plus M is currently busy promoting Sol Kyung Gu and Lee Sun Kyun's movie Kingmaker that is out next month.

8 Must-Watch K-Dramas For Any Song Hye Kyo Fan

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

When you first become a K-drama fan, it doesn’t take much time to realize just how big of a deal Song Hye Kyo is in the Korean entertainment industry. Song Hye Kyo debuted as a model, which led to her first role in the series “First Love.”

Since then, she has only grown in popularity. If you are wanting to check out some of her other K-dramas, here are eight of them that are worth watching!

List is in no particular order.

5. “Worlds Within

“Worlds Within” stars Hyun Bin as Jung Ji Oh and Song Hye Kyo as Joo Joon Young in this realistic K-drama about the ups and downs of being in a relationship. The two characters both work in the entertainment industry as production directors. They are constantly faced with the pressures of having to deliver a highly-rated K-drama while being in a sustaining relationship.

song-hye-kyo-worlds-within1.jpeg

If you’re into a series that gives insight into what being in a relationship while having a career is like, “Worlds Within” is the perfect watch. There isn’t anything too dramatic that happens, but you’ll appreciate the realness of Ji Oh and Joon Young relationship journey. There’s also some sizzling romance between the two leads that you won’t want to miss!

song-hye-kyo2.gif

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

These Were The TOP 10 Best K-Dramas Of 2021, Based On Millions Of Fan Votes

Which K-Drama has been your favorite of the year?

Each month, polling website KingChoice runs different polls on different topics in Korean entertainment, from the most popular K-Pop idols to the best songs or most handsome actors, and everything in between! For November, they ran a month-long poll for fans to vote for their favorite K-Drama of 2021. While some of the top choices did come out this year, others are older classics that are still highly popular today! After over 4.3 million votes, here are the top 10 choices for the best dramas of the year.

5. Crash Landing on You

Crash Landing On You is one of the older series on this list, airing from December 14, 2019 to February 16, 2020, and stars Hyun BinSon Ye JinKim Jung Hyun, and Seo Ji Hye. It’s still the highest-rated drama on tvN and the third highest-rated drama in Korean television history!

The show follows the story of a successful South Korean businesswoman and chaebol heiress who crash lands in the North Korean portion of the DMZ after getting caught in a storm while paragliding. She ends up meeting an army captain in the Korean People’s Army who decides he will help her hide, and over time, they fall in love despite the divide between their respective countries.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

Top 9 richest Korean actors in 2021

One thing is for sure, being a famous movie star will bring tons of money to their bank account.

On the other hand, the wealthiest Korean actors come from Korean dramas. Kdrama has become a culture among moviegoers around the world. So their influence on us is extremely large.

It is not difficult to understand that the richest Korean actors are all present in blockbuster dramas.

6. Hyun Bin

HYUN-BIN-BODYLUV-2.jpg

Net Worth- $21 million
Per-episode earnings: $83,900

Hyun Bin made his acting debut in the drama “I Am Kim Sam Soon.” Since then, he’s starred in a number of successful shows, including “Secret Garden” and “Crash Landing on You.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/12/07/top-9-richest-korean-actors-in-2021/

Hyun Bin's recent status, 'lazy sexy beauty' revealing a strong breast bone [TEN★]

2021.12.11. 11:52 am | Reporter Tae Yuna 
0000517275_001_20211211115201504.jpg?type=w430
Actor Hyun Bin./Photo courtesy of VAST Entertainment

Actor Hyun Bin showed off his sexy charm. 

On the 10th, Hyun Bin's agency, VAST Entertainment's official Instagram, said, "Do you know why I like Hyun Bin actor? There is a great secret hidden here.” 

In the post released on this day, Hyun Bin, who exudes 'lazy sexy beauty', was put in. Hyun Bin catches the eye by putting the collar of the shirt inside and revealing from the trapezius muscles to the collarbone and chest bone.

0000517275_002_20211211115201540.jpg?type=w430Actor Hyun Bin./Photo courtesy of VAST Entertainment

In the picture that follows, he is wearing comfortable homewear and smiling softly on the set with a bathroom atmosphere, creating a warm feeling. 

Hyun Bin confirmed his appearance in 'Harbin' following the movies 'The Point Men' and 'Cooperation 2', foretelling a hard work. He is currently in a public relationship with Son Ye-jin. 

By Tae Yuna, staff reporter for Tenasia youyou@tenasia.co.kr

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000517275 

Home appliances riot in China thanks to Hyun Bin, '300 billion won sold in a day'

Reporter Lee Sang-gyu | Maeil Economics Daily  2021/13/11 19:04

1129722 Article 0 image

[Photo source = Screen capture of the crash landing of love]

Ecovacs, a global home appliance robot company, in which actor Hyun Bin is acting as an advertising model, made a big hit, generating 300 billion won in sales in one day at this year's Gwanggun Festival. 

According to Ecovacs on the 11th, China's shopping season, Gwanggun Festival, was held this year on the largest scale ever, with 290,000 brands participating. 

Ecovacs introduced robot vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, and window robot cleaners at this Gwanggun Festival. 

Among them, the representative model, Ecovacs Divbot T9, a wet mop robot vacuum cleaner, sold 400,000 units, ranking first in overall sales of robot vacuum cleaners, Ecovacs emphasized. 

Previously, when Ecovacs launched the N9+ in Tmall in March, it also achieved sales of 17 billion won in 14 hours, making it the first home appliance to reach billions of sales. 

An Ecovacs official said, "The first record-breaking record every year is the result of word-of-mouth and interest from customers for Ecovacs products. said. 

Previously, Ecovacs announced that it would select Hyun Bin as an advertising model in April and will start activities as the face of Ecovacs in five Asian countries, including Korea. 

At that time, Hyun Bin was popular in Asia as well as in Korea with his clean, gentle and comfortable image, and he has a strong fan base.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin played the role of Ri Jeong-hyeok, a North Korean soldier in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', and caused a sensation at home and abroad with a love story with the female lead Son Ye-jin (Yun Se-ri) . It also recorded the highest viewership rating of 21.7% at the time. 

https://m.mk.co.kr/news/business/view/2021/12/1129722/

I don't think I posted about this article with director Yim Soon Rye from early September. She also gave an update on The Point Men then. I don't think I read it before - I really don't remember anymore as she had given similar updates before too in another interview. / They only had finished music in June - based on instagram update then. 

It must be a long time since you met the audience on set, how have you been?

"It seems like it's been almost two or three years. Right after Little Forest was released, I went abroad a lot, but after Corona, there weren't many. Post-production for 'The Point Men' after filming is not finished, so I'm doing it in my spare time. Taliban abduction in Afghanistan in 2007 It is a work that deals with events.”

-Gangwon-do has recently been spotlighted as a filming location.

"The Point Men" was also filmed briefly at Chuncheon MBC. The most filmed movie in Gangwon-do is ‘How to Travel with Cows. scene). Actually, I tried to film the Little Forest in Gangwon-do. I looked around a few places with the help of the Gangwon Film Commission, but everywhere I went, there were only very well-built pensions.”

-The film industry is difficult these days. Alternative platforms such as OTT are taking their place. is replacing

“There are very few Korean films released. ‘The Point Men’ is a work that should have been released already, but a release date has not been set yet.
OTT services and others are coming out in a variety of ways, but the overall experience of immersing in one work while fully investing time with all audiovisual open in the theater is definitely different. Korean movies are really hard. I hope many of you watch it.
http://www.kado.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=1089553

Korean Stars Who Have Either Admitted or Denied Dating Rumors in 2021

More stars came forward with their relationships in 2021. And, of course, their reactions to the dating rumors were also varied. Some received blessings after admitting to the rumors, while some vehemently denied it, simply dismissing it as a happening. Let’s take a look at the stars who made headlines with their dating rumors.

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

01-1536x1024.png

Every time Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s dating rumors hit the wire, they denied it by stating that they’re just “good friends.” The two were spotted at a supermarket in the States before and after Crash Landing On You, and their dating rumors surfaced three times. But each time, they denied being romantically involved. However, when their fourth dating rumor came out on January 1st, both sides admitted that they became an item after Crash Landing On You ended.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/333436

Dear Oppa: A fan from India GUSHES how Hyun Bin in Crash Landing on You 'made her believe and fall in love'

hyun_bin_dear_oppa_0.jpg?width=752&forma

Hyun Bin is a name synonymous with the Hallyu wave and for all the right reasons! While the handsome, talented actor has been winning hearts with his impeccable acting skills for quite many years, Hyun Bin's endearingly charming Captain Ri Jung Hyuk avatar in Crash Landing on You, opposite Son Ye Jin's Yoon Se Ri, made him an even bigger star than was thought possible.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Dibyashree Maitra from India to Hyun Bin.

Read her letter (Note: This letter was sent on December 10, 2020) below:

Dear Hyun Bin,

Hope this letter finds you well.

Crash Landing on You was the first K-Drama I ever watched and words would fall short to describe what impact it had on me.

I am an Indian, who currently stays alone in Nottingham, UK, and CLOY found me (just like Ri Jeong Hyeok always found Yoon Se-ri) at the worst time of my life! You made me believe in love and made me fall in love, with you and with myself all over again. I watched CLOY twice in a row and soon after watched Late Autumn and couldn't have been more grateful to the Universe for making me aware of your existence and your work. I could sense how much passion you bestowed in your work when you were allowed to live your dreams after getting discharged from the Military Marines. Those tears of joy, rolling down your cheeks whilst you delivered your final speech, couldn't have been more proud!

One of the rare works I would like to bring up would be Come Rain, Come Shine, besides The Negotiation and The Memories of Alhambra. I am naive to make any comment on your work but consider myself lucky to have been able to find you, your versatile works, your enigmatic personality, with that deep voice quality (one of the reasons, besides your smile, that makes you more enticing, both on and off-screen) at some point in my life.

Just like millions of others out there, with a hope to catch a glimpse of you in person, I, too, keep my fingers crossed and hope to meet you someday!

Until then, hope you never stop spreading love and joy through your warm heart.

Saranghaeyo!
Dibyashree Maitra (India)

source : PinkVilla

Hyun Bin visits the OMEGA boutique and Chronoscope pop up exhibition.

Actor Hyun Bin shared his charismatic current status. Hyun Bin recently visited the OMEGA boutique and the Speedmaster Chronoscope pop-up exhibition located in the Galleria Department Store EAST as an OMEGA global ambassador.  

On this day, Hyun Bin completed a neat fashion with a turtleneck and jacket and showed off his unrivaled presence by wearing an Omega Chronoscope Co Axial Master Chronometer Chronograph. 

In particular, the newly opened boutique on the first basement floor of the luxury building is a stand-alone store that reflects the global OMEGA boutique concept as it is, providing a more pleasant shopping space for customers who are interested in OMEGA and luxury watches.

In addition, the pop-up exhibition on the first floor of the luxury building is an event to commemorate the launch of the 'Speedmaster Chronoscope', which adds three timing scales to the brand's representative Speedmaster collection. You can see the Speedmaster vintage collection that you have never seen in Korea in one place. The pop-up exhibition runs until January 3rd.

https://www.kdfnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=84544

Spoiler

Hyun Bin 73 hours & Ecovacs season’s greet

"Hello, this is Hyun Bin, model of 73Hours. Christmas is a day for loved ones, isn't it? So I prepared beautiful shoes for you guys. I hope you have a happy day. Merry Christmas!! 

“Hello, this is Hyunbin. Have a pleasant and comfortable time at the end of the year with Ecovacs Dibot, who keeps the clean space as it was the first time. Merry Christmas!!”