[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest anagrace

The producer doesn't confirm the main actor for I do I do, not Jung Yong Hwa......I don't care the age gap , the chemistry is the most important factor. However I hope the producer'll choose the actor who can match with Sun Ah about acting and appearance.

Yeah I agree with you. The most important is the chemistry of the main leads  and of course  the story, and it's probably not need to be very  a  great actor in the story, it is a romantic comedy, and one of the goals of the producer, is to sold  in a different countries,  one of this is Japan,  YH famous in Japan.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I wanted to see Cha Seung Won and Kim Sun Ah in another project. KSA is truly the Queen of comedy, nobody does it better than her and after seeing CSW as Dok Go Jin, I can only dream of seeing them in one rom-com project. haay! Sad that the story needs someone who is younger than her.

IMHO, I want Jae Hee to take the role. If there is a person who can match KSA's comedic prowess, it will be Jae Hee and I think they can be able to pull off a great chemistry together.

Seems that MBC is really going for resurrection this year!

Guest anne0129

Okay!!! FNC the management company of Jung Yong Hwa has said that he isn't taking this drama so how come his name keeps coming up on this drama? I don't think Yong Hwa is the lead. I think the production company who also produced Heartstrings wants him cause even if Heartstrings didn't do well in Korea in Japan it's faring so much better because of him. So I don't think there is a male lead yet for this drama.

Guest roxie29

Was this already confirmed?coz as far as I know FNC rejected this offer two weeks ago..so I guess yonghwa will not do this project anymore

Guest jamYONGSEO

is this real? i think yong hwa will not do this because FNC rejected it. I hope everything will be clarified... :) will us all the best

Guest putrilovesksa

really must be watch this drama because i'm fans of sun ah(especially), but i like JYH too...

about the different age betwen sun ah n jyh, for me it doesn't matter... ;)

ksa is the actress who can make her partners cozy, and she adapts to her partners easily...

the most important is the story of the drama that will be going...

really can't wait till may came :huh:...

:Dsupport for sun ah:D

Guest titikpyh

Omo.... Lee-jang-woo also too young for KSA... T.T

or does he act as KSA son ?

Lee-jang-woo should be paired with Eunjung....

I have waited new KSA drama.. So definitely I will watch this..  And about the noona-dongsaeg pair I think it's goin to intresting and it's not the first time drama's has noona-dongsaeng relationship. 

Guest ev@ngeline

Kim Sun Ah is a great actress, beautiful and talented, is considered the queen of comedy romance, so the age difference does not really matter, because their partners have always said that it is very enjoyable, but because in most their dramas always choose actors younger than her.

Even so she still does not confirm the drama, (I hope you accept it if ;) ) but we'll see who decides to your agency, so if you also saw was that yong hwa not accept the drama because he was busy with his band. nothing is confirmed yet only have to wait who will star in this drama, I'd also like to see soon :)

Loved Kim Sun Ah in all of her dramas. I've read in Seoulbeats that the writer does'nt want somebody too young but must be younger than her like Rain. I totally would agreed if Rain was picked but he is in the army. So anybody around his age is agreeable. Maybe JooJiHoon who just got out of army. Or Lee SangYoon from The Duo. I don't know. Guys around 80'-84' is good for me but not lower or upper than that. Lee Jang Woo & YongHwa is young. However if the script says it. I can't say anything.

Guest *alodia*

King Kong Entertainment Officially Announced Kim Sun Ah's casting in "I Do, I Do"

995af873c6d6e462e37cd53421d03b8a_large.jpg

King Kong Entertainment, Kim Sun Ah's management company, surprised fans early this morning with an official news confirming Kim Sun Ah's casting in the upcoming MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "I Do, I Do" via the actress' Official Facebook Page

Kim Sun Ah was tagged as "The Queen of Tears" on last year's SBS drama Scent Of A Woman. But this time, it is expected to see a new and different Kim Sun Ah - a chic and stylish "Cool City Girl".

"I Do, I Do" is set to broadcast by the end of May, following "The King, Two Hearts".

-- *alodia* --

-------------

Here's the original message posted by King Kong Entertainment today, around 8:00am Seoul Time

킹콩엔터테인먼트입니다.

팬 여러분! 안녕하세요?

여러분께서 기뻐하실 차기작 확정 소식이 있어, 팬여러분께 가장 먼저 알려드립니다.

따뜻해지는 날씨와 함께 좋은 소식을 전달드릴 수 있어 기쁜 마음입니다^^

김배우님은 MBC 수목드라마 <아이두 아이두>로 안방극장에 컴백하게 되었습니다.

<여인의 향기>의 '눈물의 여왕' 김배우님이 이번에는 시크하고 쿨한 '차도녀'로

새로운 모습을 선보일 예정이오니, 즐거운 마음으로 조금만 기다려 주세요!

<아이두 아이두>는 <더킹 투하츠> 후속으로 5월 말 방송될 계획입니다.

저희 킹콩엔터테인먼트도 김배우님이 더욱 좋은 활동 할 수 있도록 최선을 다하겠습니다.

김배우님에게 항상 뜨거운 사랑과 응원을 보내주시는 팬분들께 깊은 감사의 마음을 전합니다^^

‎[ENGLISH TRANSLATION]

This is King Kong Entertainment

Hello to all the fans!

We're glad to inform all the fans first about Kim Sun Ah's next project.

We are so happy to deliver the good news together with such a warm weather today.

Actress Kim Sun Ah will make a comeback to television through MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "I Do I Do"

In Scent Of A Woman she was the "Queen of Tears", but this time expect a Kim Sun Ah with a new look - a chic "Cool City Girl". Please wait for it a little bit.

I Do I Do is planned to broadcast in the end of May following The King, Two Hearts.

We at King Kong Entertainment will do our best for more good activities/projects for Kim Sun Ah.

We deeply thank all the fans of Kim Sun Ah for constantly giving a warm love and for continously cheering for Kim Sun Ah.

(*my Korean is not very good yet, I may have some mistakes ^^ - *alodia*)

King Kong Entertainment Officially Announced Kim Sun Ah's casting in "I Do, I Do"

*quoted image*

King Kong Entertainment, Kim Sun Ah's management company, surprised fans early this morning with an official news confirming Kim Sun Ah's casting in the upcoming MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "I Do, I Do" via the actress' Official Facebook Page

Kim Sun Ah was tagged as "The Queen of Tears" on last year's SBS drama Scent Of A Woman. But this time, it is expected to see a new and different Kim Sun Ah - a chic and stylish "Cool City Girl".

"I Do, I Do" is set to broadcast by the end of May, following "The King, Two Hearts".

-- *alodia* --

-------------

Here's the original message posted by King Kong Entertainment today, around 8:00am Seoul Time

yayyyy!!!!! Thats great news. Thanks alodia for the news and updating it. Now, I want her to be paired with good male lead.

Archived