[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest donnapie

Updated Cast: Jo Hee Bong (1971), Park Young Kyu (1953), Lee Jang Woo (1986), ? (1977), Kim Hye Eun (1973), Kim Sun Ah (1975), Baek Seung Hee (1986), Kim Min Hee (1978), Oh Mi Yun (1953), Im Soo Hyang (1990)

credit: http://woojungislove...i-do-i-do-news/

original source: DC Inside http://gall.dcinside...995&page=3&bbs=  Posted April 3, 2012

(according to this dc inside post, the info was from MBC DC inside gallery, but I can't find it from MBC gallery or I may not have the correct MBC gallery they are talking about. So I can't tell how accurate this cast listing is. But so far, according to news articles, as of now the confirmed cast are Kim Sun Ah, Lee Jang Woo, Park Yeong Kyu & Lim Soo Hyang)

I wonder who would play male drama second lead?

I am picturing him to be someone that is the anti-thesis of our hero.

Matured, successful, sure of himself and confident enough to be perfect for Sun Ah's character.

I am imagining an older actor but who?

The potential for the love triangle angle is sooooo exciting. :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alodia*

I wonder who would play male drama second lead?

I am picturing him to be someone that is the anti-thesis of our hero.

Matured, successful, sure of himself and confident enough to be perfect for Sun Ah's character.

I am imagining an older actor but who?

The potential for the love triangle angle is sooooo exciting. :)

Similar to the doctor in What's Up Fox, right? Sometimes i just want to kick Park Chul Soo and wish that the doctor and Byeong Hee will end up together. Just like how I sometimes think that Sam Soon's life would be less complicated if she and the blind date guy ended up together or that Lee Yeon Jae will be better off with Chae Eun Seok. I love second male leads as much as our heros.

No one from the list looks like a good candidate yet... let's see on the 9th who will be the additional casts. :)

Guest *alodia*

According to people from Kim Sun Ah's DC Inside Gallery (http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kimsuna) they saw in I Do I Do Fancafe (which I haven't seen yet, will search for it later) that the first filming is scheduled on the 12th-14th. :)

Guest donnapie

Similar to the doctor in What's Up Fox, right? Sometimes i just want to kick Park Chul Soo and wish that the doctor and Byeong Hee will end up together. 

In the character angle perhaps but i will never exchange Park Chul Soo for the doctor since the doctor lags wayyyyyy behind in the hotness scale. :)

I want someone who can really match up to Lee Jang Woo's character in I Do, I Do in all aspects. Looks and personality speaking.

I'm kinda scared that it might turn out to be a drama where there's no love triangle for the female lead but there's one for the male lead?

It gets kinda frustrating that way sometimes like the way i feel now with Rooftop Prince.

I am just irked to see Yi Gak pine after Se na while it doesn't seem like Park Ah will have anybody to keep him on his toes.

I just want LJW's character to be rattled and riddled with jealousy for I Do, I Do because if you've seen the guy?

I tell you... nobody does jealous the way that Jang Woo does.

He'd give Samshikkie a good run for his money so i wanna see that. :)

Guest ev@ngeline

I feel the same as donnapie :rolleyes: , I also would like me there were a second male actor for sunny, well is completed in an entertaining way the affair between them, would be fun to see how over time the falls for her and begins to have jealous of his rival in love :wub: ... hehe I would look into the role of second male the actor bae soo bin.. I think that would make a good love triangle with him :D .

Guest *alodia*

20120409_534989_426772050673293_205644586119375_1915556_2027282402_n.jpg

The image above was posted by Kim Sun Ah on her official Facebook page just about an hour ago with the following message.

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialKimSunA

모두 오랜만이요....^^

Coming Soon~~~~

☆김슷하☆

봄나들이 꼬까옷입고..~~

☆Jiany .H☆로......

그녀가 디자인하는 인생의색은

빨주노초파남......보 ? or ? (^_−)♡

R U ready to meet her?????♡

This is it guys!

----------------

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION]

Long time no see everyone! Coming soon. Kim Star. Going out in the spring (today?) in a black curly dress (see photo) as Jiany H. Is the color of her (that designer's) life red, orange (주?), yellow, green, blue, indigo... violet? or ? R U ready to meet her?

Guest *alodia*

A bit of a trivia? Or over-reading? But we know how Korean drama writers like this kind of things...

Some folks from DC Inside are thinking, the names are parallel to western designers.

Hwang Ji-Ahn, if called in Korea, will have that '-ee' added to the end becomes Ji-Ahn-ee (or as how Kim Sun Ah spells it, Jianny) could be a parallelism to Gianni Versace.

Anti-hero Lim Soo Hyang's character is Yeom Na Ri could also be parallelism to Nina Ricci? (as in niNA RIcci). Thus it's Ricci vs Versace.

What do you think? The first one for Versace may be intentional. The second one is kinda forced... unless they change the surname to Lee? Lee Na Ri Shi? :D

(hmm.. Na Ri is also the name of one of Kim Sun Ah's anti-heroes in Scent of a Woman, right?)

Oh well, still very excited. Kim Sun Ah is such a tease. I'm expecting some Script Reading photos... maybe later... Let's keep our eyes open! :)

Guest anitrak

I just want LJW's character to be rattled and riddled with jealousy for I Do, I Do because if you've seen the guy?

I tell you... nobody does jealous the way that Jang Woo does.

He'd give Samshikkie a good run for his money so i wanna see that. :)

sorry to cut your post.. but i get what you mean about JW being jealous ^^

When he is jealous.. he is super cute and scary at the same time....

i saw him on WGM.. there was a hilarious scene at a cafe when he was really jealous of eunjung's friend.

but what i'm super excited about is seeing Suna play a rich, successful, fashionable and confident career women.

I don't think i've seen her in this role before.. I would love to see her bossing JW's character around.

I want to see her play a "samshike" role.. i think she will be a bomb.

"I Do I Do" script reading today. I'm excited as if I'm part of the production team! LOL

wow, congrats Dia for being part of the production team.

You must be super excited.

Have fun ^^

Guest *alodia*

but what i'm super excited about is seeing Suna play a rich, successful, fashionable and confident career women.

I don't think i've seen her in this role before.. I would love to see her bossing JW's character around.

Yes, aside from some a music video, on interviews, awards nights or some events, we haven't seen her in dramas or movies as a rich fashionable and confident boss. She's always the average girl.

I'm sure a lot of Kim Sun Ah fans are happy! They've been rallying to see Kim Sun Ah like that for years. Finally it came true!

wow, congrats Dia for being part of the production team.

No, no, no! Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm NOT part of the production team. I'm just excited AS IF I'm part of the production team! *sorry*

---------------------

Why no photos from script reading yet. :'( Kim Sun Ah definitely went out yesterday!

Guest jastinel

cr:dcinside

95609073.jpg

Who is the other actor in the photo? So, he will be the third party between our leads KSA and LJW?

Guest -yuoi-

Hello, everyone!

It's Park Gun Hyung (1977) <---- dramawiki Saw him rumored on baidu too. But isn't he filming in drama right now? O_O

Today he attended VIP premiere of "Spring Snow" (? not sure)

20120409_1333967432_28774500_1.jpg

About pictures from script reading session, yeah I hoped they would reveal them today, but it's not the rule. I remember previous Jangwoo's drama revealed pictures 3 weeks after, TK2H also did not on the next day (maybe week or two after the session itself) =( 

But honestly I'm already dying to see them!! Even little glimpse!! The fact that drama is about fashion (even if shoe fashion) I have high hopes to see main cast dressed adequately and with nice styled hair (this is very painful question for Jangwoo's fans >_<)

Drama premieres less than in two months and I hope MBC will start to promote it SOON! But I guess they need to reveal second lead at first ...

Guest jastinel

Hello, everyone!

It's Park Gun Hyung (1977) <---- dramawiki Saw him rumored >_<)

Drama premieres less than in two months and I hope MBC will start to promote it SOON! But I guess they need to reveal second lead at first ...

Thanks -yuoi- !

Dcinside people are always ahead of the news and a reliable source most of the time. So. lets just wait and see. His doing "Syndrome". There are 3 more episode left, last will be on 2012-04-17.

Guest *alodia*

20120411_562633_428480687169096_205644586119375_1922044_253124210_n.jpg

Teaser poster from King Kong Entertainment (Kim Sun Ah's management company)

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialKimSunA

킹콩엔터테인먼트입니다

늘 이 공간을 찾아주셔서 감사드리며 황지안으로 곧 찾아뵙겠습니다^^

많은 응원과 격려를 부탁드리며 환절기에 페친 여러분들의 건강과 행복을 기원합니다!!!

Guest anitrak

No, no, no! Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm NOT part of the production team. I'm just excited AS IF I'm part of the production team! *sorry*

^^ hahahaha... sorry about that as well.. but for awhile there i was happy for you. Who knows, maybe in the near future you may be part of her crew.. wouldn't that be fantastic..

thanks all for the beautiful pictures and i must say that the 2 guys looks good beside our lovely sunny.

not sure who is the second lead guy thou but whoever he is, he will be well know among us ladies, in the next few months.

btw, when is the show supposed to be aired?

Guest *alodia*

btw, when is the show supposed to be aired?

no confirmation yet, but as long as King 2 hearts will stick to their 20-ep schedule, we are eyeing a May 30 premiere. :)

Guest arathegreat

What happened with the first script reading session happened last Monday?

Any stills/photos?

Waaa, I'm really excited to see Kim Sun Ah again after Scent of a Woman.

Archived