[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest *alodia*

Another news article from NEWSEN

김선아가 한국판 메릴 스트립으로 변신을 시도한다.

Kim Sun Ah - Korea's Meryl Streep

201203120803291001_1.jpg

김선아는 MBC 수목드라마 '아이두 아이두’(가제) 출연을 확정했다. '아이두 아이두'는 30대 여자의 인생은 고달프게 꼬여있고 백마 탄 왕자를 만나야만 풀린다는 한국 로맨틱 코미디 공식을 깨는 발칙한 드라마로 김선아는 시크하고 쿨한 매력과 강한 카리스마를 가진 황지안을 연기한다.

SBS '여인의 향기'를 통해 가슴 뭉클한 감동을 선사했던 김선아는 8개월만에 새로운 모습으로 안방극장에 복귀한다. ‘황지안’은 구두 회사 최고의 디자이너로 부단한 노력으로 갈고 닦은 최고의 실력은 물론 세련된 외모와 패셔너블한 스타일, 교양 넘치는 매너의 소유자이다.

영화 '악마는 프라다를 입는다’의 메릴 스트립의 연상시키는 강렬한 카리스마로 여성들의 워너비이자 두려움의 대상인 인물이다. 따뜻한 매력으로 안방극장을 사로잡은 김선아의 차도녀 변신에 귀추가 주목되고 있다.

'아이두 아이두'는 '더킹 투하츠' 후속으로 5월말 방송될 에정이다.

And another from EDAILY.

김선아·이장우, `아이두 아이두` 주연 캐스팅

Kim Sun Ah - Lee Jang Woo casting in "I Do, I Do"

PP12031200003.jpg

배우 김선아와 이장우가 주연으로 첫 작품 호흡을 맞춘다.

김선아와 이장우는 MBC 새 수목드라마 `아이두 아이두`(가제, 연출 강대선, 극본 조정화)의 출연을 결정했다.

극중에서 김선아는 시크하면서 카리스마 있는 구두회사 최고의 디자이너 황지안 역을, 이장우는 순수하면서 열정 많은 풋내기 신입사원 박태강 역을 맡았다. 김선아가 맡은 황지안 역은 영화 `악마는 프라다를 입는다`의 메릴 스트립을 연상시키는 `차도녀`여서 그녀의 연기 변신에 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

김선아는 이 드라마로 `여인의 향기` 이후 8개월 만에 이장우는 `영광의 재인` 이후 5개월 만에 안방극장에 복귀한다.

`아이두 아이두`는 황지안이 박태강의 아이를 갖게 되면서 벌어지는 좌충우돌을 그린 로맨틱 코미디 드라마. `더킹 투하츠` 후속으로 오는 5월 말께 방송될 예정이다.

I'm so excited for this! ^^

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

KSA chose this project so it means...It`s a great one and to think the time slot is on Wed-Thur, hmmm, this is something to look forward too.

I was so concern about who will be her leading man in this drama, I really want someone older than her or younger by 4-5 years only, but lets trust the writer and the production, they know what they are doing. They will not cast someone who will look like a son of KSA, the CNBlue actor JW, his too old to be KSA son and too young to be her love interest. So I`m glad to know that he didn`t accept this drama, now that it`s confirmed that Lee Jang Woo is the lead actor, lets wait and see how this actor can win our heart, I can`t say I wouldn`t like him, KSA has a magic touch on her leading man...chemistry, no doubt about that, they will be oozing with good chemistry for sure!

KSA, LJW...fighting!

So they've both officially confirmed now? Woot, can't wait to see KSA back in a romantic comedy! biggrin.gif LJW did a great job in Man Of Honor, I was impressed with his acting of his characters fears and phobias. So I think he'll do just fine. Although she's 37 and he's 26, from what I've read KSA always manages to make her leading men feel comfortable and at ease. Plus her rapid-fire wit and sense of humor would make her fun to work with. laugh.gif I think she's one hilarious lady! 

Looking forward to this one! smile.gif

Guest Iviih

Omg, looking forward for it!!!!!!!

Weeeeee <3 Yes !! Lee Jang Woo is young but he is good at acting (I think he was good in Man Of honor)

I'm glad that an idol who can't act wasn't casted!

Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun-ah and Lee Jang-woo for I Do, I Do
by girlfriday | March 11, 2012
http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/03/kim-sun-ah-and-lee-jang-woo-for-i-do-i-do/

KimSunAh10.jpg

LeeJangWoo3.jpg

Kim Sun-ah has confirmed that she will be headlining upcoming MBC romantic-comedy drama I Do, I Do, which is great news for dramaland. The story seems tailor-made for her: top-dog female executive has a one-night stand with bright-eyed, bushy-tailed new hire, and she gets knocked up (because don’tcha know — that’s the only outcome of one-night stands in dramaland, SIGH) leading to an unlikely romance. Her not-quite-white-knight, noona-loving hero will be played by Lee Jang-woo (Man of Honor, We Got Married).

Considering that a substantial age gap is the point of this pairing, I can see the potential in casting Lee Jang-woo. He was pretty much the only not-entirely-crappy thing about Man of Honor, and he fits the man-boy profile to a tee. She’ll out-act him, but her character is designed to outshine him, which will help.

Kim Sun-ah will play Hwang Ji-an, a thirtysomething top shoe designer, who commands the attention of a room and always looks impeccable. At work, she’s basically described as The Devil Wears Prada‘s version of a boss, which means of course that her life will come crashing down to earth off her self-made pedestal, when she takes her first left turn from The Life Plan by sleeping with the rookie. The hero, Park Tae-kang, is a naive but ambitious new hire at the company, who’s got nothing but a high school diploma and a good work ethic to his name.

The hijinks should be a-plenty, since you’ve got so many reversals in one premise–age, power, gender. I’m really looking forward to Kim’s return to funny since last year’s Scent of a Woman, which sure, gave her a chance to stretch her weepy chops, but I think comedy is where she really shines. The drama’s goal is described as trying to break the drama stereotype that all thirtysomething women have screwy lives and need to be rescued by princes on white horses in order to be happy. YES PLEASE.

Directing is PD Kang Dae-sun (My Princess) and writing is Jo Jung-hwa. I Do, I Do is slated for a late-May premiere on MBC, following The King 2 Hearts.

Via Star News

Guest jastinel

Yahoo...Yahoo, KSA is back and I love her new character in this drama "I do, I do". For a change she will be the "Gold Miss".

I`ve waited for a long to time to see KSA in this image, classy, glamorous and educated, a strong character...I would love this drama!

Guest Yurichin

So happy with the news, it's great that KSA has better management, upcoming dramas, movies not in years waiting ^_^, Yay....new character as fine woman, I mean this a character for her in this drama "I Do, I Do" that I'm waiting for, aside how the story goes or who the leading actor is. This heavy weight after spending time waiting whether Kim Sun Ah take the role or not, as soon became light this morning. Thank you so much for you all KSA fans for providing the information about her new drama...Kamsahamnida Yorobun *Bowing*, I hope the drama goes smoothly....

I do really feel pessimist when the male lead gonna be JYH, I saw him in "you're beautiful" and he isn't something, but then rumors goes on, really it would be good if the famous actors like Kim Bum, Lee Min Hoo or Jang geun suk partnering with her will add her fans in numbers but then there this LJW come up, I do feel so exciting, he's kinda hottie - cutie ^^, and he has good acting because I watch his previous drama "man of honor", I feel in the drama he's in the same level with Chun Jung Myung as the leading male.

Then finally my wish come true, she joins the drama and LJW too...that's it I can do the stack of my homework in peace... damn this korean entertainment bussiness ^_^... [ :D KSA forever]

So they've both officially confirmed now? Woot, can't wait to see KSA back in a romantic comedy! *quoted image* LJW did a great job in Man Of Honor, I was impressed with his acting of his characters fears and phobias. So I think he'll do just fine. Although she's 37 and he's 26, from what I've read KSA always manages to make her leading men feel comfortable and at ease. Plus her rapid-fire wit and sense of humor would make her fun to work with. *quoted image* I think she's one hilarious lady! 

Looking forward to this one! *quoted image*

Haay! Chinggu I guess we will be having a full MBC Wednesday-Thursday during the first half of this year! MoonSun- King 2 Hearts- I do, I do!!! :wub:

It is a good thing that we don't have to wait for another year(s) before seeing KSA in another series..

Haay! Chinggu I guess we will be having a full MBC Wednesday-Thursday during the first half of this year! MoonSun- King 2 Hearts- I do, I do!!!  :wub:

It is  a good thing that we don't have to wait for another year(s) before seeing KSA in another series..

Hey! Good to see you here too! Okay, so it's a party every Wed/Thurs here. (and Moon/Sun, King2Hearts threads) laugh.gif I'll bring beer & chips. 

Guest donnapie

To say that i'm really excited about this pairing is an understatement.

I super love the premise of I Do, I Do.

It's really promising and there are a lot of possibilities that could happen with the drama in terms of the hijinks, laughter and conflict too.

I'm sure the chemistry will be sizzling because Kim Sun Ah always delivers whenever it comes to that aspect of a drama and judging from how much i've seen on WGM with JangWoo i have no doubt that he can hold his own in that aspect too.

Made this very, very rough poster to share. :)

I wish it was already May.  :wub:

tumblr_m0rz7snqgb1qj7wgmo1_r2_500.jpg

Guest arathegreat

Hello guys!

Seems like the people here are also the same people following Moon Sun and King 2 Hearts.

I almost fainted seeing this news.

Thank God Kim Sun Ah accepted the role.

I really want her to go back to where she really became famous--in comedy.

If it's Kim Sun Ah, I don't think we need to worry that much.

All we need to do is wait, wait, wait.

For Lee Jang Woo, yeah, he really is a good actor. He did well in Smile Donghae and Man of Honor.

Kim Sun Ah is so flexible and can be great with different men.

Ahh, we just have to wait for now. :D

Guest jastinel

YNT report on I do, I do cast...

A very disappointing news if it`s going to happen!

http://www.hancinema.net/song-seung-heon-after-lee-seung-gi-39870.html

I suggest we must write to KKEnt ( In FB or in Twitter, weibo) or MBC ( FB, twitter) about this, lets tell them that we are very much anticipating KSA drama in May and don`t postpone it!

Some PS pix (parody)

38610715.jpg

942e213dtw1dqjiycgmeyjt.jpg

credit dcinside/weibo

Guest Yurichin

Yea...Older Women Rules!!! on MBC ^_^

Reviewing from this site : http://media.paran.com/hotissue/view.kth?dirnews=767916&year=2012&clusterid=IiQmMjszUV5DVytEQ19RW0U6REY=&selectdkey=PARAN_2012_767916&titlekey=PARAN_2012_767916&t=0&p_eye=news^right^e01^media^issue

os201203121118770825_0.jpg

If we sort it out start from "TMTETS" Han Ga In 6 years older than Kim Seo hyun, "K2H" Ha Ji Won 9 years older than Lee Seung Gi and after that our Kim Sun Ah and 11 years younger partner Lee Jang Woo for "I Do, I Do"...I don't talk if there really an age gap or not in the drama, but with the casts age this is something common this days, just this connection between the dramas in the same TV station excites me... :D

Lee Jang Woo Explains Why His Kiss Scene With Park Min Young Got An R Rating. 

by thunderstix

On March 13, Lee Jang Woo appeared on SBS “Strong Heart” and shared a behind story about the intimate, 46-second kiss scene he had with Park Min Young on KBS drama “Glorious Jane.”

“In TV dramas, they call it kiss scenes when the actors only put their lips together. I always felt bad about those scenes because the kiss didn’t look like a real kiss,” Lee Jang Woo said. “So I told the script writer about it. Later the script had a line that said it’s not just a regular kiss on the cheek type of kiss, but a real kiss.”

“So I gave her a real, passionate kiss. And that resulted in a ‘unsuitable for minors’ ruling,” Lee Jang Woo said with a smile. He added, “Because they had to keep switching camera angles, the actual recording of the kiss scene went on for over six hours.”

In case you haven’t seen it already, here’s the now infamous kiss scene between Lee Jang Woo and Park Min Young!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=z7GxjXp9aC4

(ALL CREDIT FOR ABOVE ARTICLE and LINK to Thunderstix at Soompi.)

Ahhhahahaha - He talked to the writer about the kiss scene. This guy is sneaky! I have zero doubts he'll have any problems filming any steamy scenes with KSA. laugh.gif What a sly one he's turning out to be! 

Guest yeohweping

2012031501000640400025941.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20120315n09333

Im Soo Hyang confirms casting in MBC "I Do I Do" as a cold city girl.

Archived