[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest *alodia*

The rumored first shooting day/s will be today until april 14. (according to the schedule of Jang Woo from http://woojungislove.com/2012/04/09/jangwoos-schedule-and-drama-news he'll film today, and on sat and sun. i wonder if ksa will film on all those dates and on fri too - king kong hasn't updated her schedule)

Will we see some photos tonight? I hope so.

Also Poster Shoot is said to be scheduled on May 3.

And the PPL (product placement) includes Toyota, so most probably Hwang Jian's car's gonna be a Toyota car. :)

*info from fan discussion in Kim Sun Ah's DC Inside Gallery. not 100% accurate. Seems like the DC people were getting their information either from MBC Gallery and I Do I Do cafe - both of which I still cannot find. I'll ask the DC peeps later...

About pictures from script reading session, yeah I hoped they would reveal them today, but it's not the rule. I remember previous Jangwoo's drama revealed pictures 3 weeks after, TK2H also did not on the next day (maybe week or two after the session itself) =( 

For KSA's dramas... if my memory serves me right, for When It's At Night (MBC) the first filming photos were released first to the media, then the script reading photos (???). For City Hall (SBS) no script photos were revealed (even until today!), just the first filming day. For Scent Of A Woman, KSA/King Kong Ent posted the script reading photos first + first filiming photos on KSA's facebook page first. Then the media got the photos from her FB for the news.

Seems like they want to 'tease' us a lot this time...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yurichin

:D Thanks Yeohweping.

Wah I thought so, he will be a Doctor, again.

I hope people don't think it's rather monotone after Uhm ki Jun ^_^

whatever I still exciting though...

why the news was so limited bout this drama?

usually adding cast in a drama always updated in Hancinema, it didn't, I wonder.

Guest -yuoi-

omg,  gynecologist??!! 

so we can assume they will meet while KSA's character will be checking on baby? 

why I'm so excited about all those possible jokes ph34r.gifblush.gif

alodia, I dont know if you saw my reply on woojungislove, but RUAH is Jangwoo's Daum cafe, with strict membership, all news from there we get through baidu ;___; 

EDIT. as I understand some articles (TvDaily for example) are descrbing script reading, why no photos then?! ;___; 

EDIT2. There are more detailed articles, dunno why they chose to translate Jangwoo's oriented one.

Lee Jang Woo Returns to Acting with ‘I Do I Do’ Script Reading

Lee Jang Woo has leapt out of his We Got Married role to return to his original job - acting.

He appeared in Ilsan’s MBC Dream Center on April 10 to attend the first script reading for the upcoming MBC drama I Do I Do (tentative title).

I Do I Do will be about the romance between the perfect career woman and alpha girl Hwang Ji An (Kim Sun Ah) and Park Tae Kang (Lee Jang Woo), a man who didn’t make it to college but aims to turn his life around by starting as a fake designer brand shoe trader to end up an expert shoe designer.

Lee Jang Woo appeared that day in a t-shirt and blue baseball cap, a style that his character would’ve worn in the drama. After the reading, his seniors continued to pour out praise about his lively acting.

He also boasted great chemistry with his partner Kim Sun Ah, bringing up talk on whether the two weren’t meant for each other.

Lee Jang Woo has been appearing as T-ara Eun Jung’s virtual wife in MBC’s We Got Married. We Got Married is currently involved in rumors that it will be discontinued due to the drawn out halt in production for the MBC strike, but MBC has said that the rumors are not true.

cr: enewsworld

Why are you describing what he was wearing? Just give us photos already!

Guest donnapie

201204131439774858_1.jpg 

Gahhhhh!!! Just imagining them doing the script reading is already making me fangirl like crazy.

I love that JangWoo's character will retain his real life boyishness judging from how they described the way he's dressed and how his character dresses the same.

I wish he can be cheeky and funny and charming and all things Jang Woo that i love on We Got Married.

The doctor doesn't seem all that when i first saw the pics but he's looking better in that photo above with the tux. :)

Guest *alodia*

SCRIPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dc3405eb-1.jpg

from: Kim Sun Ah DC gallery (too sleepy to read where they got it from but here's the link)

By the way, it says on the script: Episode 4. Broadcast Date: June 7th. So most definitely, unless there will be last minute changes, we are sure it's gonna broadcast on May 30th!!!!

Guest *alodia*

Wah I thought so, he will be a Doctor, again.

I hope people don't think it's rather monotone after Uhm ki Jun ^_^

whatever I still exciting though...

Yeah, of course, soaw viewers would definitely think Dr. Poppy Seok if this ob-gyn will have a love interest with Hwang Jian... and i'm a bit uneasy too with a male gyne, falling for his pregnant patient? but, let's see...

and ditto! whatever! I'm still excited!

why the news was so limited bout this drama?

usually adding cast in a drama always updated in Hancinema, it didn't, I wonder.

I know, right?!!! Why are they being all secretive about this drama? Even KSA and her management company! On her previous dramas we have photos after the script reading, or not, definitely after the first filming day. No, actually the same day of the first filming. Or if not on the news, at least KSA and KingKong uploads exclusive photos on KSA's official website/s. But now, both KSA and King Kong only post teasers - plain teasers! I'm sooo curious about KSA's new look!

alodia, I dont know if you saw my reply on woojungislove, but RUAH is Jangwoo's Daum cafe, with strict membership, all news from there we get through baidu ;___; 

Just saw it. Summer classes started... so I'm gonna be a bit busy lately. Good thing, summer classes will end before the pilot episode of I Do I Do. I am a very happy girl!

Why are you describing what he was wearing? Just give us photos already!

I second the motion!

And if the press was able to describe him, then they were there! So why are they stopping the photos? Even the Korean fans are frustrated too. It's not like this on most dramas. I wonder what kind of promotional plan this is. I hope whatever they are thinking/planning will work. I'm dying of excitement here! I wanna see them together!

-----

I thought script reading was last April 9... but news now says april 10.

Guest -yuoi-

First fanpic from the filming set! w00t.gif

3aoilf.jpg

@jinnykim_shoes: 지니킴 압구정1호점에서 드라마 아이두아이두 촬영 있네요~ 이장우씨는 멀리서봐도 눈이 부시군요 +_+

Also as you know Jangwoo is Music Bank MC, and yesterday we could see insight of how Park Tae Kang is going to look like.

E648120413HDTVH264720p-HANrelavi_000201801.jpg

I feel weird too that news states thatscript reading session was held on 9th. Sun Ah posted that 'Coming soon' post with pic of dress on 9th, I was sure she did it after session. Dunno sleep.gif

Guest *alodia*

First fanpic from the filming set! *quoted image*

Finally! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!! :wub:

But this photo too is also such a tease! Darn!

지니킴 압구정1호점에서 드라마 아이두아이두 촬영 있네요~ 이장우씨는 멀리서봐도 눈이 부시군요 +_+

Drama I Do I Do is filming at Jinny Kim Store # 1 at Apgujeong~ Even if Lee Jang Woo is far, he looks so striking/dazzling.

alodia: By the way, the tweet was erm tweeted 3hrs ago. Waah!!!! Apgujeong!!!! Contacting friends in Seoul now! lol wonder if Suna Unnie is also there!

STORE ADDRESS: 지니킴 압구정1호점 서울 강남구 신사동 647-9번지

I feel weird too that news states thatscript reading session was held on 9th. Sun Ah posted that 'Coming soon' post with pic of dress on 9th, I was sure she did it after session. Dunno *quoted image*

I know, I really feel she posted that after or before the script reading session. I mean, why would she go out last april 9th. I'm thinking the news is incorrect or something...

I DO I DO DAUM CAFE: http://cafe.daum.net/mbcido

This is where DC inside-rs get their info. Unfortunately it seems like foreigners (unless with ARC or something) can't register. But nonetheless DC insiders usually share all the info they are getting from there. :)

screencaps_00012012-04-14.jpg

Are they really pegging for a sky+clouds theme for I Do I Do? I wonder why................

Guest ev@ngeline

happy happy happy .... :) .. Soon as we can see more on the drama for the moment I am happy that the love triangle is complete, as well as the entire cast. very happy and thanks for sharing all the new news

Guest ev@ngeline

One question :sweatingbullets: , in the picture above the film set ... the guy looking through the window and has a light green jacket ...is lee jang woo ??? :unsure: ......... please if someone confirms if LJW? .. On the other hand I'm happy to see new photos (even just one) of the drama and even more if they started filming ... jump of happiness hehe :lol:

Guest *alodia*

One question :sweatingbullets: , in the picture above the film set ... the guy looking through the window and has a light green jacket ...is lee jang woo ??? :unsure: ......... please if someone confirms if LJW? .. On the other hand I'm happy to see new photos (even just one) of the drama and even more if they started filming ... jump of happiness hehe :lol:

If it was Kim Sun Ah, I can confirm it right away - whether she's facing the camera or not, clear or blurred, cropped or not :D. To be honest I can't say if it's Lee Jang Woo. HOWEVER, the tweet of the person (Jinny Kim Shoe Store's Official Twitter) says: Drama I Do I Do is filming at Jinny Kim Store # 1 at Apgujeong~ Even if Lee Jang Woo is far, he looks so striking/dazzling.--> He's the only one being filmed and no other actor's name was mentioned on the tweet. It could be a stand in for all we know, but why would they tweet a photo of a stand-in. So I'm assuming that yes, it's him. :) :)

Guest nanako246

Suna, she is the Super A+ class actress,  already watch most of her drama and film....  she is super super super talented 

i will watch 'I Do I Do' because she is the actress who can really act so real....wub.gif

Archived