Vote for the most pitiful male character

Guest rainbowtonight

Guest aNGeLsbRoUgHtMeHeRe

I cant pick either one so i would say Kim Jung Hoon from Goong and Lee Jun Ki from My Girl, pity to both of them... :tears:

They r not kinda 'really evil' in their characters but it just tat they didnt get the things the way they wanna it to be!!!

The Power of LOVE...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheena0627

definetly SO JI SUB IN MISA AKA I AM SORRY I LOVE YOU!

who can be more pitiful then him? took a gunshot for his girlfriend, bullet left in head dying anytime. Want his mum to lead a good life but found out that his mum dun want them just for fame. the woman he likes loves his younger brother... finally they express their love for each other but realise that his revenge is all for nothing bcoz his mum thought he was dead, had a chance to go operation but decide to give his heart to his younger brother instead... in the end, the girl die beside his grave! GOSH!!! what the heck~~~~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quexido

definetly SO JI SUB IN MISA AKA I AM SORRY I LOVE YOU!

who can be more pitiful then him? took a gunshot for his girlfriend, bullet left in head dying anytime. Want his mum to lead a good life but found out that his mum dun want them just for fame. the woman he likes loves his younger brother... finally they express their love for each other but realise that his revenge is all for nothing bcoz his mum thought he was dead, had a chance to go operation but decide to give his heart to his younger brother instead... in the end, the girl die beside his grave! GOSH!!! what the heck~~~~

Yeah totally agree with you! He's the first one who came to mind and I'm quite surprised it's not listed in the poll.

There are too many ironies in his life.. taking revenge on a mother who thought he was dead... donating his heart to a brother who was adopted but totally precious to his mother... being able to return to Korea only because he took the gunshots to save his ex and now awaited death. Furthermore, Chae Yoon was so cruel to him; he had no rights to treat Mu Hyuk that way! He's one character whom I really can't forgive...

Mu Hyuk is really a very lonely and pitiful character, like what Eun Chae said in the drama

Guest mystica

when i first saw this thread, i actually had lee jun ki in mind.. but when i saw won bin in the list, i changed my mind.. i think he is most pitiful.. i was very frustrated when i watched this drama last time.. i wanted song hye kyo to be with won bin.. poor fella..

Guest blossomblue

My vote go for Sang Doo, Sang Doo is the most pitiful guy in my mind.

His life twisted when he try to help his love and it never be the same. He went to jail and after that he thrown his life until he got an unhealthy child.

His life twisted again when he decide to be a gigalo for the sake of his child. He needs money to cure his sick child and end up to be a bad guy to seduce woman for money.

After 10 years he found his first love again and she live happily and have a decent fiancée. He tried to be a good guy and disgust for what he did and fight for his love this time but fate is not on his side again. His child got cancer and it reveals finally that this child is not his. He has been caught and has to be in jail before got a freedom but end up die together with the woman he loved.

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Won Bin from Autumn Tale - Poor Binnie he gave soooo much to Hye Kyo yet he didn't get the chance to be loved :tears:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest javabethel

I've yet to watch MISA but I heard and read a lot of reviews that its really good adn that So Ji Sup's role is very pitiful....

I can only based my vote on those dramas I've already seen and so far I pitied Lee Junki's role Jeung Woo in MY girl the most. I remember crying on that scene when he cried after seeing Gong Chan with Yoo Rin. It was Gong Chan who found Yoo Rin first after all and he was sooo excited thinking he had a chance for seeing Yoo Rin first... tsk.. tsk.. poor guy. And also the scene where Yoo Rin said "Whenever you have someone you love by your side, you can't hear or see anything but them." and at that time she was referring to GC and she wasn't aware that JW also liked her so that he can relate with what she said. And he was such a good sport and friend, giving Yoo Rin knowing that the 2 loved each other. I love this series. I can watch it a million times and not get tired of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Jo in sung in what happened in bali

this drama is my favourite and the most sad show i ever watch!!!

The 4 main characters are all so pitiful,including the co actress

co actress is pathetic~jo in sung is too way pitiful~~So ji sub is pitiful in a way too(my favourite actor)

Ha ji won is a poor girl~~

Guest jenny____x

hard between lee junki and kim jeong hoon.

i ended up with KJH though.

it was painful to watch his character on goong striving for her attention and a change with her, but it just never got to work out with him.

Guest cathyy_

all!

but the guy from stairway to heaven.. he died.. so sad ><

and kim jung hoon.. felt so sorry for him

as well as wonbin in aimh ><

Guest kimkim

i would vote for stairway to heaven..i think the male characters i.e kwon sang woo & shin hyun joon are both pitiful..ecp shin hyun joon. he sacrificed a lot..its really touching! :tears: :tears:

Guest renfu_4lways

won bin from autumn tale.... omg its like just so freaking sad... lee junki n kimjunghoon too actually...

Guest kayem7289

I don't remember voting in here either @___@.

I'd have to say the guy from Stairway to Heaven.

Come on, the other guys didn't end up with the girls, boo-hoo...

This guy DIED for her, and still wasn't able to help her out enough!

He's definitely the most pitiful character!

Archived