Vote for the most pitiful male character

Guest rainbowtonight

Guest sonickim

from the choices...Lee Junkie from My Girl..

in the end epis..when she silently sobbing..daym~ its breaks my heart..big time!!!

but ..SO JI SUB..in MISA(Cha MooHyuk) is the most pitiful portrayal of the role..

bawlin*...felt really bad for him everytime...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest belli_babo

the first i thought of when i saw "most pitiful male" was So Ji Sub in Mianhae Saranghae. I felt so bad for him that I just wanted to leap in there and pound the crap out of the other characters which is saying a lot. He was the ONLY actor in korean dramas that actually MADE me cry. I've never cried before because of a drama or a movie except for that one.

• 2 months later...

Definitely Shin Hyun-Joon in Stairway To Heaven- I mean, Tae-Hwa paved his own death to give up his eyes for the woman he loved, even though she only had a few months to live anyway... madness! You knew however much he sacrificed for Jung-Suh, she would only ever look at him as a big brother...

Honorable mention to Won Bin in Autumn in My Heart, poor guy, love him...

Guest deathrae

it's hard to choose,so i will choose my top 2. first for me is won bin in Autumn tale,i want him to be with the girl and i feel happy(i'm weird) when both of the lead character died because they hurt him although not intentionally.second is yul in goong,how can you not love him.he love cg so much and acknowledge his mother's fault to save her. i love them more than the lead character.

my vote goes to KIM JUNG HOON as LEE YUL in GOONG...though i don't want him to be with CHAE GYUNG (of course CG has to be with her husband LEE SHIN)...but i feel really sorry for him, he admit something he hadn't done....for sake CG'S happiness....

Yeah...I voted Yul in Goong...I know it's selfish of him to try and brainwash CG to divorce Shin...

But after that he realised what happened and the truth about his mom's plot...he put all the blame on himself and not his mom (the true evil :fury: )...and he ended up with nothing. :tears:

Guest fattycake

poor jo in sung.

i cried during every single episode of What Happened in Bali.

ha ji won's character drove him to insanity because he was the pitiful male character.

dang, he looks GOOOOOOOD in the picture. =D

Guest ayoepan

Between Won Bin in autumn tales and Kim Jung Hoon in Goong...

I really love that 2 characters!!!

But then i pick KJH cause he must be really suffering seeing his love with another man but WB wont see her anymore cause she's dead >___<, maybe its easier to forget her while she's gone...hehehehe

Guest pinkie pink

it was a choice between 3 guys... from autumn in my heart, goong & my girl

... not included in the list is lee dong gun in lovers in paris ( i cried w/ him especially during the last part :tears: )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fieryheart

I choose Won Bin because he deserved to be with Song Hye Gyo.He changed because of her.Plus he's rich and good-looking.They would make a perfect couple.

Archived