[Drama 2012] Feast of the Gods 신들의 만찬

Admin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub: joo sang wook.. Sung yu ri so lovely.. Love them both.. Cant wait to see their chemistry what will going to be.. :unsure:

Is it 32 ep or 50 ep.. It is such a long ep.. But just want to see jung sang wook drama again after thorn bird..

And sung yu ri after romance town..

Guest nancylee15

Wow, what a very solid line up of casts and directors/writers. I'm so surprised that this drama has been so quiet all over the board and in other K-Drama forums. The only thing that worries me is that I hate that I'm going to have to choose between two very hot guys LOL!! Although, since I just saw running man with Joo Sang Wook (totally won me over with how funny and hot he is!), I'm rooting for him and Sung Yuri's character to be the OTP!

Definitely will be watching this one. For the cast and the food. Just gotta make sure I eat before watching this because I know I'm going to be very hungry since there will be plenty of food on the screen. :)

Guest antinh85

:wub: joo sang wook.. Sung yu ri so lovely.. Love them both.. Cant wait to see their chemistry what will going to be.. :unsure:

Is it 32 ep or 50 ep.. It is such a long ep.. But just want to see jung sang wook drama again after thorn bird..

And sung yu ri after romance town..

It's 32. Thank god it's not 50. I'm so relieve that it's not 50, too long for me to handle. I only have that kind of patience when i really like the actors. I could do it for Yuri but only if i really like the pairing.

The filming is already start, isnt it? Thank god indeed @antinh85 its only 32.. I will catch up.. And wait..

And thanks for the pict @crybaby.. I am fan joo sang wook.. And sung yuri always.. Therefore I cant wait to see what will like their chemistry in this drama.. :wub:

FIGHTING!!! All the cast..

Guest antinh85

Thanks Crybabytt So glad to see you here. I thought all Yuri's have all flee or move on with life because her thread is so dead.

It must be super cold. She has like 4 layers on and still another jacket. Feel bad for them filming in this weather.

i can't really see, is her hair short or is it just tied up? because in the script reading it looks like she has more hair xD

I think she tied it up in the back but her hair is still pretty short . She has not been growing it out in the past 2 years. She looks good either way.

Guest crybabytt

antinh85: So glad to see you here supporting Yuri as well. Us Yuri fans got to stick together ;). And yes, her thread has been a bit slow lately. Hopefully, this drama will garner new fans for her :D

505495577.jpg

505496203.jpg

B3EBBDBAC6E4C0CCBDBA3_startac8674.jpg

*credits: naver

Sang Wook oppa! Sadly, as much as I like the man, I can't bring myself to watch a 32 episode drama. If it was a 16er, then maybe. I usually end up giving up after a couple of episodes or halfway through. But that doesn't mean I won't be following this thread because I will... silently.

Guest antinh85

wow thanks guys for the press pics! Yuri Looks so young in that outfit!!!!! So cute!

Their selcas looks so cute. I kind of ship this couple already.

Guest mtbluye

I'm already rooting for Joo Sang Wook-Sung Yu Ri couple already!!! (Joo Sang Wook was sooo funny during Running Man)

Lee Sang Woo was so quiet during the press conference

Can't wait for this drama to start!!! I will persevere even though its 32 episodes long!!!

Yuri looks like she lost weight. :) I wasn't so used to seeing her short hair BUT now that I've seen the press conference pics... wow the hair's nice when styled!

I love Joo Sang Wook. :D I've pretty much liked him in everything with him in it...

Guest betchay

I'm a new fan of JSW. I loved him in Giant and I can see already his good chemistry with SYR.

32 episodes? Another long drama :huh: As long as the writer would make the plot interesting and not draggy.

I'm IN. ^_^

Archived