[Drama 2012] Feast of the Gods 신들의 만찬

Admin

Guest dramaok

hey do you guys know what is the song at the end of the previous episodes? the ost is superb. Mind to share?

cheers.

ostb.jpg

잊었니 (Have you forgotten) by 이승철 (Lee Seung-Cheol)

it will be released on 02.17.2012

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm so happy to find out that LSW is our male lead cause i don't think i would be able to stand having our leads fall in love but then have to break up because they are related. but i loving the idea that the brother is helping his sister without really knowing.

I feel bad for the second lead girl having to replace the daughter all these years. never really able to be her true self.

(sorry i don't know all the names yet cause i'm only up to episode one.) :P

Guest mtbluye

Episode 3 was so good!

JSW's character, Jae Ha, really brings much needed laughter haha

On an interesting note, in an interview JSW stated that this character is around 80% his real self

If anyone watched the Running man episodes with him, Jae Ha is really quite similar!

so sad... joon young is always waiting for her adopted father and cares for him but he runs away and even marries again... sigh.

In a short interview sung yuri said lee sang woo is mean and always torturing her but he will develop feelings for her blush.gif and sung yuri naturally 'admires' develops a crush on joo sang wook because of his nice personality, but I think she finds out he already has a girlfriend (fake in joo).

next episode.. theres already a competition!?!?

and i wish they elaborated more on how she ended up at the grandfather's place...I think he'll play an important role in teaching her culinary skills and stuff. and since he has the 'real' version of the second volume of that cookbook.

Guest antinh85

^^

Thanks for the descripion. This drama is turning out better than I thought. I really like Yuri and SW's characters.I really enjoy their moments together.

Can anyone share a streaming link to ep 4? i'm dying here.:(

This drama is really good. I wonder why noone subs it soon. It has everything I saught in a drama and I'm so glad I found it. I have not watched ep 1 and 2 so gonna do that soon. But as far as I understand, Sung Yuri is the daughter of the 'mother' of the other chef, isnt she? And is that other boy her brother? Not Sang Woo but the other one??

I dont like the 2nd girl cuz she cant act very good. Her eyes have the same emotion the whole time. But well Sung Yuri and Lee Sang Woo are very stunning together..Best match made in heaven XD I hope they end up together in real life. Or are they not available????

Cant wait for saturday :)

Wow i'm getting super confuse..I know that Joo Sang-wook is more popular then LSW right? That's why the main lead is JSW? Am i right? So sad, i really wanted LSW to get his first lead role in the drama but i'm guessing that i will be disappointed yet again...sigh

Guest jolie_coeur

hello,folks! this is my first post on this thread. I want to thank all of you for download links,pictures etc... this drama seems quite interesting. Anyway i'll look forward!

Guest starlight tears

Wow i'm getting super confuse..I know that Joo Sang-wook is more popular then LSW right? That's why the main lead is JSW? Am i right? So sad, i really wanted LSW to get his first lead role in the drama but i'm guessing that i will be disappointed yet again...sigh

Now, I am confuse too.. who is the main lead guy here! I also like LSW but i thought JSW is the main lead! I like them both ... hehe.... hope somebody can give us a recap of 3 & 4 ... story is getting better!

This drama is really good. I wonder why noone subs it soon. It has everything I saught in a drama and I'm so glad I found it. I have not watched ep 1 and 2 so gonna do that soon. But as far as I understand, Sung Yuri is the daughter of the 'mother' of the other chef, isnt she? And is that other boy her brother? Not Sang Woo but the other one??

I dont like the 2nd girl cuz she cant act very good. Her eyes have the same emotion the whole time. But well Sung Yuri and Lee Sang Woo are very stunning together..Best match made in heaven XD I hope they end up together in real life. Or are they not available????

Cant wait for saturday :)

yes sung yuri is the 'original' injoo, the 'real' daughter of the head chef at arirang. She does have a brother, but he somehow disappeared... (might make an appearance later on to complicate things?) jae-ha (played by JOO SANG WOOK) is the grandson of the head of Arirang and the 'real' injoo's childhood friend. And the other guy do yoon (LEE SANG WOO) is the son of the other rival lady who we saw in the first episode that battled injoo's mother in the competition. she holds a grudge against her because she blames her other son's death on injoo's mother.

whew. i thought i didn't confuse you! the relationships are kinda tangly. :sweatingbullets:

if you're confused about the characters check out dramawiki. they have a chart too

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Feast_of_the_Gods

AND.

ok people how about this, Joo Sang Wook and Lee Sang Woo are BOTH the main leads and they BOTH play important roles so I don't get why people are complaining about who is main and who is not...

Guest alicechen

Ekk!! Shipping will be so hard for this since I like both male leads, off and onscreen!! Unique individuals if you have seen them on variety shows. ^_^

t4ttfo.jpg157lqx3.jpg

Joon Young is already crushing on Jae Ha. Aw. When he gives her the "Hwaiting" hand signal, her nervousness goes down the train.

10ridjm.jpg

Waiting for more Joon Young and Do Yoon. Hope she can melt his cold exterior. The boy has some trauma of his own. B)

I'm a silent lurker, most of all because I guess my english isn't good enough to write but only to read other's comments, but now, I am confused too. Love this drama and I want understand the relationship between actors.

I don't speak korean, so I watched the chart on wiki to know the ins and outs..

Is Sun Noh In (Grandma) related with Ha In Joo's mum? If she's her mum, then Choi Jae Ha (grandson of Sun Noh In) and Ha In Joo are cousins or something like that, aren't?

So is it possible for them to have a sentimental relationship?

I'm curious.. What did grandfather tell to grandmother at the end of 4th episode?

I'm sorry for my bad english blush.gif

Thank you so much in advance!

Archived