♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

• 2 weeks later...

PARK BOM TWEETED!!!

0JvgD2R.png

TRANS AND CR: @ sallyKang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS HER FIRST TWEET IN 2 YEARS!!! SHE'S FINALLY USING SOCIAL MEDIA AGAIN!!! :heart:

I'M SO HAPPY THAT UPDATED HER SNS!!! AND I ALSO LOVE IT THAT HER FIRST TWEET IN A VERY LONG TIME IS HER SUPPORTING LEE HI!!! YGFAMILY FOREVER!!! I HOPE SHE'S GONNA KEEP UPDATING US!!

WELCOME BACK PARK BOM :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

Former 2NE1 Member Minzy Announces Future Plans In Letter To Fans On Instagram

Former 2NE1 Member Minzy Announces Future Plans In Letter To Fans On Instagram

After the recent news of her departure from popular girl group 2NE1 in April, Minzy has taken to Instagram to personally speak to her fans.

On May 5 at midnight KST, Minzy posted a photo of a letter in Korean to her Instagram, and included an English translation as the caption. Read the letter in full below:

“Hello, this is Minzy.

It is with a sincere heart that I write to you all.

First, I would like to apologize to all those who expressed shock at the news of my departure.
It is after careful consideration and much deliberation that I have decided to pursue a new journey as an artist named Minzy Kong.

Ever since debuting with 2NE1 at the young age of 16, I have been grateful for the wonderful memories I shared with incredible fans worldwide. These experiences were undeniably precious and I take none of them for granted. Thank you all for helping me grow as an artist.

I promise to work even harder to return before you all with an improved and more honest version of myself.
Through a renewed vision and hard work, I hope to reciprocate the love, dedication, and support that you have shown me.
Thank you to all the fans, family, and friends who have shown me their love and concern.
I promise to return soon.

love, Minzy.”  

:( NOW IT'S OFFICIAL. It's sad YG failed Minzy so badly she felt she had to leave in order to save her career. All I can do is wish her the best and hope 2ne1 comeback someday. 

• 2 weeks later...

Today is 2ne1's 7th Anniversary!!!!

On May 17th 2009, 2ne1 debuted with Fire:

2ne1 became legends. They achieved so much in the past 7 years and they made a big impact in the music industry.

2ne1's debut broke the typical girl group image in kpop. 2ne1 was a very unique and fierce group.

They made amazing music for 7 years and they will continue to make more amazing music.

They are definitely the best.

Even though in the past 7 years there were some ups and downs. 2ne1 still stayed strong.

Even though Minzy left 2ne1, she will always be remembered as a member of 2ne1. Her achievements with 2ne1 will not be forgotten as well.

YG promised a 2ne1 comeback this year so us blackjacks will wait till our Queens return.

We thank Park Bom, Sandara, CL and Minzy for being part of 2ne1 and thank you for their amazing music for the past 7 years.

2ne1 are one of the reason why I love kpop and I thank them for that. They are my favourite girl group and their music is definitely one of the best. Hopefully their music will be remembered in the future. 2ne1 will definitely go down in history.

They are truly Queens.

I can't wait for 2ne1's comeback as well as Minzy's solo debut!!

Blackjacks will forever be with 2ne1!!!

2ne1 Fighting and Happy 7th Anniversary!

#7YearsWith2NE1

dR3N1OV.gif

• 3 months later...

K-Pop group 2NE1 member Chaelin Lee best known as CL will be James Corden's guest on "The Late Late Show ". The show will air on Sept. 15 along with Patrick Dempsey and Renee Zellweger.

The 25-year old singer-songwriter, rapper and model was placed as lead rapper on their group 2NE1 together with Bom, Sandara Park and Minzy. Before officially debuting on SBS's The Music Trend where they performed "Fire", 2NE1 colluded with label-mates "Big Bang" for the song "Lollipop".

more: http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/9177/20160906/k-pop-group-2ne1-cl-guest-late-show-james-corden.htm

• Like 1

33 Times K-Pop Groups Sang Another Group’s Song And It Was Amazing

brookenicole

Hongbin-Hyeri-TOP-CL-Park-Bom-and-Girls-

Special stages are fun ways to see groups outside of their normal image, and it can lead to some of our favorite performances. In no particular order, here are a collection of some of the extremely entertaining times K-Pop groups switched things up and performed another group’s song.

- S - K - I - P -

2NE1: “Last Farewell (BIGBANG)”

YG Family have given us countless amazing song swaps over the years, from BIGBANG’s parody of 2NE1’s “I Love You” to impressive group collaborations like this and even joint 2NE1 and Lee Hi performances. But 2NE1’s performance of BIGBANG’s “Last Farewell” will always have a special place in your heart.

- S - K - I - P -

WINNER: “Missing You (2NE1)”

WINNER gives 2NE1’s “Missing You” a sophisticated twist in their cover of the song below, and it’ll always be a go-to tune to soothe your soul.

- S - K - I - P -

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/07/31-times-k-pop-groups-sung-another-groups-song/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

CL ANNOUNCE HER FIRST EVER US SOLO TOUR

CL5

South Korean global icon and award-winning artist CL will be embarking on her first solo concert tour across the United States and Canada following her long awaited American debut. Promoted exclusively by SIVA Group, the HELLO richard simmons TOUR 2016 kicks off Saturday October 29 at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City and will make stops in a number of major North American markets this fall. Tickets go on sale beginning 12:00PM in each market on Friday, September 30 at CLTOUR2016.com.

In late 2015 CL released “Hello richard simmons,” her first solo track in two years as a teaser for her upcoming solo album putting her on Rolling Stone’s “10 New Artists You Need to Know” list. On August 18th of this year, CL released her highly anticipated English single “LIFTED” co-written by TEDDY, CL, and Asher Roth drawing from Wu-Tang Clan’s “Method Man” which was later performed live on The Late Late Show with James Corden on September 15th. Called a ‘solid-gold banger’ by Entertainment Weekly and chosen as Apple Music’s ‘Best of the Week’, “LIFTED” has gained over 10 million views on YouTube since its release debuting at #89 on the Billboard U.S. iTunes Chart with CL coming in at #17 on the Billboard Social 50 Chart due to the buzz surrounding the release of the track bringing her back into the global spotlight as she prepares to embark on her solo U.S. debut tour.

CL HELLO richard simmons TOUR 2016

October 29 – New York City, Hammerstein Ballroom
October 31 – Seattle, Showbox SoDo
November 1 – Vancouver, Vogue Theatre
November 3 – San Francisco, Warfield Theater
November 4 – Los Angeles, Microsoft Theater
November 6 – Dallas, Bomb Factory
November 8 – Atlanta, Center Stage
November 10 – Chicago, Chicago Theater
November 14 – Toronto, Sound Academy

Tickets on sale Friday September 30 at 12 noon in each market through CLTOUR2016.com.

cl2016

http://www.helloasia.com.au/news/cl-announce-her-first-ever-us-solo-tour/

• Like 1

BIGBANG – “Forever With U (feat. 2NE1’s Park Bom)”

With the amount of classics G-Dragon, T.O.P, and Park Bom have under their belts, YG Entertainment might as well go ahead and make them an official subunit. This soulful tune from BIGBANG’s early days still deserves your attention eight years after its release.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/29/15-underrated-k-pop-collabs-need-hear-right-now/

• Like 1