♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

• 2 weeks later...

TRANS:

Spoiler

[TRANS] This week at #SugarMan there are two #showmen ~!!! Masterpiece voice Noel's #KangKyunSung & #JeonWooSung!!! Ah honestly.. They are vocal group that really burst with emotions and there song is really good, individually they are freaking awesome, I also felt how to laugh like your mouth is about to rip ㅠ.ㅠ This is the only thing I think sobs That intense collaboration of mimicking the singers ack ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

151207 vfiles Instagram Update

KaJ3zWn.jpg

151208 Ryan Parma Instagram Update

lWKCdg1.jpg

ryanparma: A little #wcw on a Tuesday cause why not? @chaelincl. Y'all if you

haven't gotten into her yet, do it. You won't regret it. #CL #hellobitches #kpop

151209 voodoo_people13 Instagram Update

NO4KmsN.jpg

voodoo_people13: Sugar Man recording (Episode 9)

(Trans. WeLoveDara)

R0ArVD4.jpg

151208 Sam MC London Instagram Update

888faaj.jpg

sammclondon: Off to get framed - best moment of my life so far @chaelinCL

@haroobomkum @mingkki21 @krungy21 thank you @NylonMag

Dara with younha at epik high concert

cl-8-420x420.jpg

CL for W Magazine

Meet CL, Jeremy Scott's K-Pop BFF

Five questions with the social media star and front-row fixture.

South Korean singer Lee Chae-rin, aka CL, has all the ingredients of a social media mega-star: a bad girl squad, big cool friends like Jeremy Scott and Alexander Wang, she’s a front-row fixture at shows like Chanel’s cruise in Seoul, and she’s got a personal style that can best be described as unique. No wonder she has 3.3 million followers on Instagram. Last month, she released a viral music video for new song, “Hello richard simmons” and it’s already scored 5.5 million YouTube views, and counting. She claims, though, she’s just a novice at social media.

Share one favorite anecdote from working with Jeremy Scott:
I can’t pick one. We spend a lot of time together: on the red carpet, photo shoots, fashion events. It’s so rare and special to be with a friend to make those memories together. At the same time, just hanging out at home, swimming, doing simple things - those are actually my favorite.

Which other designers do you work with to style your new music videos?
House of Malakai to Alessandro Francalanci to Jeremy Scott to Alexander Wang to Chanel to vintage Jean Paul Gaultier to Lynn Ban. I like headpieces, bold accessories and mixing my favorites with up-and-coming, new designers just out of school.

How would you describe your style?
If I had to choose a word, it would be ‘bold’ or ‘fun’. I wear what I feel depending on my mood.

Beauty must-haves?
My eyeliner. I like to wear it as it makes me become “CL.”

Social media pet peeves?
I like to see all of the fan art but since I am not an expert at social media, I don’t know how to work everything. I am still new to Twitter.

Article by Emilia Petrarca

http://www.wmagazine...=social_twitter

Spoiler

gd dancing to hello bi+ches

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi people! I want to do a video with the most popular kpop idols, but I want other people opinion, not just mine, so I will post this in every thread I can.

Please just answer this post that I'll check all answers.

My question is: IF YOU COULD MEET A KPOP IDOL PERSONALLY (just a person, not a band), WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?

It doesn't take long to answer!

We all have our favorite groups and artists but there has to be one, just one person who is special, deeply special, and we long to know him/her personally.

So help me do this, ok? thank you all!

PS- If you want, ask other people and post more than one opinion from different people!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Blackjacks, first time posting here..

This is such a sad day with Minzy leaving the group :tears::tears::tears:

I wasn't ready for this.. After Bom's drug scandal something felt wrong, but i really didn't expect this! I was somewhat ready that Bom would leave the group after all that mess, but instead was the maknae to leave.

I'm glad 2NE1 will continue as a group, maybe they will be stronger than before. nothing will be the same

I hope Minzy will be successful and i will continue to support her B) 

• Like 2

I'm gonna miss 2ne1 as a 4 member group so much...

2ne1 is my favourite girl group and they were one of the reasons why I love Kpop. It's so sad to hear that Minzy is leaving.

I hope all the best for MInzy's future and 2ne1's future. I hope that 2ne1 will be strong as a 3 member group and will come back strong as ever.

I'm gonna miss MInzy so much. 2ne1 isn't 2ne1 without Minzy. Hopefully they will still keep in contact with each other even though Minzy is leaving the group...

I'm glad that CL, Bom and Dara renewed their contract with YG and are coming back soon but I'm still veryyyyy sad that Minzy is leaving.

2ne1 will always be a 4 member group in my heart.

lpDMKOv.gif

FourEver with 2ne1.

• Like 4

I'm so sad Minzy is leaving I wish her a lot of luck and success in the future. Thanks for all the great music that you guys created in the past. Best of luck to the rest of the 2ne1 members as well. 

• Like 2