♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

class="svtitle" style="font-size: 30px; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; clear: both; display: inline;"YG Family Concert to hit Singapore September 13 & 14BIG BANG, 2NE1, PSY and more will hit Singapore for the sole Southeast Asian stop for the YG Family Concert tour
773556A29E5F75D568F47DA7A.jpg

Fans of YG artistes such as BIGBANG, 2NE1, PSY, Epik High and WINNER, rejoice – your wishes are finally coming true. After giving our sunny island (and most of Asia) a pass for their 10th Anniversary World Tour and 15th Anniversary Concert Tour, they will make their mark in Singapore on September 13 & 14 with the YG Family 2014 Galaxy Tour: Power in Singapore in the tour's only Southeast Asian stop.

BIGBANG and 2NE1 are no stranger to our shores, having graced us with their respective solo concert tours and fan meetings before. PSY also rocked out to a crowd of 4,000 in 2012, just after the release of his mega-hit ‘Gangnam Style’. Fans of soon-to-debut group WINNER and Epik High, however, have much to cheer about as this will mark their first local performance here.

Kicking off their 2014 tour in Osaka and Tokyo earlier this year, the agency has so far only announced their Shanghai stop, which will take place on August 30. The Korean fans will also be treated to an extravaganza at their AIA Real Life Now Festival in Seoul on August 15.

VIP (BIGBANG fans) will be happy to see all five lads standing on one stage as the members are currently focusing on solo activities and rarely perform together. Likewise, fans of WINNER, who have been dropping teasers of their long-awaited debut after coming out tops in last year’s reality show WIN: Who Is Next?, will finally be able to see their beloved quintet do what they do best.

The last entertainment and previously only agency to hold its group concert here was SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR III in Singapore, which thrilled a 24,000-strong crowd despite the sudden downpour that night.

After a year without any joint concert after the infamous last-minute cancellation of the MBC Korean Music Wave in Singapore, fans are undoubtedly eagerly awaiting the return of such star-studded events.

YG Family 2014 Galaxy Tour: Power in Singapore is organized by ONE Production.

YG Family 2014 Galaxy Tour: Power in Singapore Concert Details 

Date: September 13 (Saturday) & 14 (Sunday) 

Time: 6PM & 5PM respectively 

Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium 

Ticket Prices: S$398 (VIP), $268, $198, $168 (excluding ticket charges)

VIP packages will include a Category 1 concert ticket, an entry pass to the VIP Soundcheck Party, an exclusive laminated pass, merchandise and a chance to get up close and personal with the artistes via a Meet & Greet session. Tickets will go on sale on July 19 (Saturday), 10am across all SPORTSHUBTIX channels

Cr: xinmsn

Guest hushed_secrets

Just noticed this, but LOL @ Bom's tumbling during Come Back Home's win at M! Countdown

SO RANDOM LOLLLLLLL 
ok sorry had to share dat with yall

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MikanNoKimi

I never noticed how fun and loving sandara park is! I've been spending two days just watching her videos and those of her group mates. 2NE1 is really in a league of their own :)

• 2 months later...

what happened with the server i remember back in the day when this was still active (and the forum in general) and where there were pages which u can follow for the artists what happened to that T.T

• 3 weeks later...

YESSS THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO STILL COME ON THIS THREAD HEYYYY!!!!!

But to answer ur question i both excited and nervous for CL's debut in US (i dont mind if she would have started in korea first though) but its been decided so i guess i ll go with the flow for now, but i am excited to hear what she ll release in US (since the country is abundant with many talents) i wonder what she ll bring to the table and i am excited for that
At the same time i am also nervous for 2NE1's future and its NOT because of CL US debut bt moreso a collection of many factors that happened this year with the group, I really hope that they stay together for another few years and release at least 2 or more albums 
I am a CL stan :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Excited for CL's debut in the US! Also excited about the collaboration of CL and the Black Eyed Peas. Soooo happy for her. :D :D

I miss 2ne1. I hope they will have a comeback soon and I hope Bom will update her social accounts soon. I miss her.  :((  WE LOVE YOU PARK BOM!!  :x :x :x

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Kwang Soo, GOT7, 2NE1′s Sandara Park and More Attend VIP Screening for ′Twenty′
12282801.jpg
Here comes 2NE1′s Sandara Park69761472.jpg
She looks dashing in her camel-colored leather jacket
The VIP screening for the film Twenty took place on March 18 at the COEX Megabox in Gangnam-gu.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89552/photo-lee-kwang-soo-got7-2ne1s-sandara-park-and-more-attend-vip-screening-for-twenty

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone!We love 2NE1 and especially "Come back home" all the way across the world in Portugal.Please check our humble cover of it (around minute 3), with girls from 10 to 40 years old. It's not perfect but it was made with a lot of love and fun, just like the girls do it!