[Drama 2011] 당신 뿐이야 My One And Only / Just You

mekeo117

OK, I had it wrong.  Mother is renting out a room to birth mother, so, yes, they're all in the same house.  Maybe Mr. Na's father in law told him birth mother was dead in order to get him to marry his daughter.  Just a thought.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohayyo

OK, I had it wrong.  Mother is renting out a room to birth mother, so, yes, they're all in the same house.  Maybe Mr. Na's father in law told him birth mother was dead in order to get him to marry his daughter.  Just a thought.

yeah , and maybe mr. na's father in law forced him b/c his daughter had already been pregnant with anothe poor guy hihi

who knows anyway :)

:D yeah that could be really good reason.. :D

another cliffhanger. wow!

it good that the mother now knows that unchan is her son.

ok today episode is interesting .. the mom knows that UnChan is her son but she 's shock that Un Chan or was it Ki Bu Nam seems to misunderstood something about UnChan's dad is President Na . She wanted to quickly explain to Un Chan before she got kidnap !

So does that means President Na might not be Un Chan's bio dad ?

yeah , and maybe mr. na's father in law forced him b/c his daughter had already been pregnant with anothe poor guy hihi

who knows anyway :)

True!  I don't think we know all of Gungwha's history either, so this is a typical Korean "Who's your Daddy?" drama.

ok today episode is interesting .. the mom knows that UnChan is her son but she 's shock that Un Chan or was it Ki Bu Nam seems to misunderstood something about UnChan's dad is President Na . She wanted to quickly explain to Un Chan before she got kidnap !

So does that means President Na might not be Un Chan's bio dad ?

yeah that got me confused also bc didn't they do a dna test?  and the question is who kidnap her?

Guest ohayyo

This is turning out to be like "You Are My Destiny"!

True!  I don't think we know all of Gungwha's history either, so this is a typical Korean "Who's your Daddy?" drama.

i think some korean dramas are like siblings ^0^ hahaha .. :)

Guest ohayyo

sorry, i went out shopping with my friend thus I missed tonight's episode ... :(

if any of you manages to post the summary, i'd be very thankful :)

thank youuuu :) and love you :)

I did watch but I don't understand korean , i need some viewers here to help me too !!

Ok looks like Un Chan's bio mom was kidnapped by that bad guy that's always with Seo Jun . Not sure why they kidnap her though

The most frustrating thing is Un Chan's bio mom keep trying to tell Ki Bum and President NA something about Un Chan But she got interrupted everytime !! Can you imagine that ! I wonder what she wants to tell them ?

Then Un Chan's mom at the end sort of found out her identity ( as Kim Ji Won ) and suspected she must be Un Chan's bio mom . Looks like Un Chan will know soon too .

Yeah I am also confuse on the DNA test , i thought they did the DNA test for President Na and Un Chan ? so now they're not father & son ?

I did watch but I don't understand korean , i need some viewers here to help me too !!

Ok looks like Un Chan's bio mom was kidnapped by that bad guy that's always with Seo Jun . Not sure why they kidnap her though

The most frustrating thing is Un Chan's bio  mom keep trying to tell Ki Bum and President NA something about  Un Chan But she got interrupted everytime  !! Can you imagine that ! I wonder what she wants to tell them ?

Then Un Chan's mom at the end sort of found out her identity ( as Kim Ji Won ) and suspected she must be Un Chan's bio mom . Looks like Un Chan will know soon too .

Yeah I am also confuse on the DNA test , i thought they did the DNA test for President Na and Un Chan  ? so now they're not father & son ?

On one of the other episodes, UnChan was challenging the DNA tests, and took it to the police station and requested an investigation.  I don't know if the results  were ever shown, but Mr. Na never challenged it, did he?  I wonder if falsifying the DNA is all part of a cover up for other stuff.  It was mentioned once that the grandfather's reason for death was a "brain hemmorage", when it was really an accident at the construction site, and the doctor was bribed to falsify the reason for death.  Whew!  What a mystery! 

what an episode. I really want to know what unchan bio wanted to tell to both mr na and uchan dad.  and gunghwan ex is really a bad person. what is he going to next.

so he still want to get to married to gunghwan.

and poor little uchan nephew. he want to his to get a job so that his mom can stop working and staying home with him.

and I laught when uchan big bro sing on some radio contest or something like that. I think they won something.

Guest yuzupeach21

:w00t: Helloooo! ^^ I'm so glad to found "My One and Only" thread here!

This drama just gets more and more interesting! Hahahahaha...even though it could end up quite clique, I really think it's very enjoyable...some more with a very cute Un Chan and Gung Hwa ^^ Daily drama is really good with introducing up-and-coming Actors or Actresses ahhahaahha...last time with "Smile, Dong Hae" was also the same case (Ji Chang Wook and Lee Jang Woo are my newly found favourite Actors).

Anyway, back to guessing the next story....I was thinking...can it be....the match DNA is all Seo Jun's doing? :wacko: I mean...with manipulating that test result alone, could prevent Un Chan-Gung Hwa's love relationship...forever! Because it's a dead end if they are brother and sister. :(

I hope that's the case...or! Gung Hwa has to be someone else's daughter :unsure:

Guest ohayyo

^

yuuuhuuu thank you mekeo, msmy, jocusaba, yuzupeach for the posts. I can follow the story progress by your help :) thank youuu :) love you :)

yes it's very confusing about the DNA test and i agree with yuzupeach to suspect on Han So Jun :( b/c he's the only one who

knew president Na did the DNA test (but when and how he did that?? that just remains mistery :( )

can't wait for next week's episodes I really hope for surprising facts !! yaiyyyy ...

well realistically all this can be solved if Un Chan's bio mom just tell the whole truth !!

Now let's see so far we know that Un Chan's dad is not President Na Or Ki Bu Nam ... but it's weird if this series at the end make some random person as Un Chan's dad and not connected to the story ... some forum viewers guess maybe his dad could be that evil President Jo or Seo Jun's dad ( that makes them step bro ) !? now that could be far fetched .. but u will never know :)

The DNA results could be Seo Jun's part to ensure Un Chan and Gung Hwa cannot be together ... . Also why when Un Chan's bio mom went to Mirae Construction she stare hatefully at Gung Hwa's grandfather potrait ? I guess he misunderstood that she's pregnant with President Na's baby and have her to give up her baby . That's why she went to the states and only came back recently coz she's dying ?

Archived