[Drama 2011] 당신 뿐이야 My One And Only / Just You

mekeo117

Guest oya_kta

it's still ep 102 in my country and i found out that this drama is finished in korea.... how they conclude the story? does unchan know's his father?? i'm watching this drama till now just because i want to know who is his father??

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's still ep 102 in my country and i found out that this drama is finished in korea.... how they conclude the story? does unchan know's his father?? i'm watching this drama till now just because i want to know who is his father??

I saw the raw final episode, and not knowing Korean, I can just guess the ending.  Unchan's birth father was never revealed, and I don't think was ever meant to be part of the story.  I think his birth mother just mentioned once that a very kind, caring man befriended her after her previous troubles and stayed by her side, and that was Unchan's father.  But that was the end of it.... maybe he died (???)

Seojun got sent to prison for a year, then was leaving for his home in Japan (?).  Unchan and Gunwuha were given the money, so I think they were planning to build a house for them all to live together.   Mother and father had a wedding, complete with gown for Mother (really corny and over the top), son and wife who were expecting had twins, and final scene.... very pregnant Gunwhua ... at the wedding... well, you can guess.  To me the ending was rushed, and some of the most overused scenarios of Korean dramas appeared once again.  I guess the writer was really burned out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived