[Drama 2011] 당신 뿐이야 My One And Only / Just You

mekeo117

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the end of epi 69 look intense !! What is Seo Jun going to say to Un Chan ? Did Seo Jun knew about Un Chan's real father already ? I know he did follow the President to the DNA place ( that's sneaky of him )

omg, finally ! someone posted something here, i feel soo lonely and concerned that this thread looks so quiet ...

it's been 69 episodes already but the pages are only 6 hhehehe ,,, ouchh ...

since, i don't speak korean, i just guess what's really happening ... haha so tough, btw...

yes, i saw SJ stalking the president ... but i'm not sure that he'll reveal it to Un chan ? why would he do that ? i mean, what for ?

and is the president Unchan's real father ? if that's so, Un chan and Mu Gung hwa are brother and sister ? what ??

i'm totally blind ...

oww, and the card that MGH gave to GUC ? what card is that ? :sweatingbullets:

Guest summerlamb

i don't think MGH is president Na's, biological daughter, or this drama is just twisted, like kdrama's of old, i certainly hope i have some ounce of right in this :(

oh and thanks semi fly :w00t:

they kissed again :w00t::wub:

Guest summerlamb

omg, finally ! someone posted something here, i feel soo lonely and concerned that this thread looks so quiet ...

it's been 69 episodes already but the pages are only 6 hhehehe ,,, ouchh ...

since, i don't speak korean, i just guess what's really happening ... haha so tough, btw...

yes, i saw SJ stalking the president ... but i'm not sure that he'll reveal it to Un chan ? why would he do that ? i mean, what for ?

and is the president Unchan's real father ? if that's so, Un chan and Mu Gung hwa are brother and sister ? what ??

i'm totally blind ...

oww, and the card that MGH gave to GUC ? what card is that ? :sweatingbullets:

the card looks like its a student card, as it has things to do with CAD, and various other stuff, maybe subjects, or a criteria of what may be taught while attending the Hagwon, so it seems

i don't think MGH is president Na's, biological daughter, or this drama is just twisted, like kdrama's of old, i certainly hope i have some ounce of right in this :(

oh and thanks semi fly :w00t:

they kissed again :w00t::wub:

aaaa ~~~ yepp, that thing came acroos my mind too, gun hwa isnt the real daughter ...

the ridiculous thing about kdrama is that i keep on watching it eventhough i've already known the plot would end like as usual ending hahahaha ....

whooot,, they kissed again ? well well i hope there are more to go .. hahahaha

BIG hug to semi fly !!!

the card looks like its a student card, as it has things to do with CAD, and various other stuff, maybe subjects, or a criteria of what may be taught while attending the Hagwon, so it seems

oww so that's a student card ? i thot that's the test card since the two seems like eagerly study for some kind of admission test ... but i'm not sure either hehe

Epi 71 - Another intense episode ! President Na must have made Un Chan's dad mad since he threw the glass of water at him ( i find this scene sort of funny coz usually it's done by ladies :lol: ) . Did not catch the reason why he's mad though did he just ask Un Chan's dad to keep the dna result secret ?

Han Seo Jun is another hateful character , did he just pass the dna results to Un Chan ? Does that mean Un Chan knew everything now ?

For me looks like Un Chan did not believe it ..

Hopefully someone can do a brief recap

Epi 71 - Another intense episode ! President Na must have made Un Chan's dad mad since he threw the glass of water at him ( i find this scene sort of funny coz usually it's done by ladies :lol: ) . Did not catch the reason why he's mad though did he just ask Un Chan's dad to keep the dna result secret ?

Han Seo Jun is another hateful character , did he just pass the dna results to Un Chan ? Does that mean Un Chan knew everything now ?

For me looks like Un Chan did not believe it ..

Hopefully someone can do a brief recap

i haven't downloaded the 71 epi,, seems like the plot is still circling over the DNA matter ... hmmm .. did UC manage to

encounter president to recheck the DNA result ?

so, how's UC-MGH progress this epi ? any romantic scene ? hihi blush.gif

I wanted to live stream tonite ep and I think I should not have done so. Becoz it was an heart breaking episode. Unchans father revealed to him that kim ji won is his mother and gave him a box which had his ultrasound picture on the back of which was his mother'ss letter tohim, his mom photo and some of his childhood photos. After reading the letter, he went out and looking at the dark sky, he cried omma,omma, omma....... It was heart wrenching. No unchan- gunghwa scenes. Mrs Na received a handful of hair pulling by unchan's omoni. She deserved it. Hahaha it was realy funny. Other than that it was a sad episode.

I wanted to live stream tonite ep and I think I should not have done so. Becoz it was an heart breaking episode. Unchans father revealed to him that kim ji won is his mother and gave him a box which had his ultrasound picture on the back of which was his mother'ss letter tohim, his mom photo and some of his childhood photos. After reading the letter, he went out and looking at the dark sky, he cried omma,omma, omma....... It was heart wrenching. No unchan- gunghwa scenes. Mrs Na received a handful of hair pulling by unchan's omoni. She deserved it. Hahaha it was realy funny. Other than that it was a sad episode.

ouch thank you padhari for the outline resume ... can't imagine unchan has to cry ... T.T,, has unchan revealed this fact to MGH ? that would be sad T.T ... :tears:

oww in epi 71 im glad that han so jun managed to come to the house of do yong's sister (sorry i forgot the name) hihi ... i hope han so jun will soon realize that she's the one he's looking for, instead of just chasing for MGH ... >.<

oww, and padhari .. if you'd like to stream this drama .. please let me know ... i'd love to watch it live XD

thank you, honey

and big hug to semi-fly hihi XD ...

Archived