Revenge

Guest vanessa_x17

Guest snowflakesj16

OMGHIyori2U said: The whole initiative thing is really confusing, especially the part where Conrad was part of it all along...

And is Padma still alive or no?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xosandy

The finale really made up for the slower episodes. There were way too many side stories and I hope they can stick to Emily's revenge plan in the upcoming season.

Guest nana544

@xosandy, I agree with you, thank goodness the finale made up and have fans excited for more Revenge, I just hope Emily will become more feisty this next time around. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest graceyoon

Yeah, the finale was pretty good but wonder if next season will hold up.. apparently, the girl who plays Ashley (and is also named Ashley lol) is not returning.. not much a loss since she was a minor character.
I was mad they cancelled Deception! (a NBC rip off of Revenge.. i was liking that show too)...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Krrypton

hey did anyone know this? I checked out some spoilers of season 3.. It says that Emily gets murdered by someone.. That is sooo strange...!! :0

I just watched the season 3 preview too. I think there'll be a twist. No way on earth Emily will get murdered. It's like how they start off every season, giving us a hook, which they reveal towards the end. In Season 1, we were led to believe Daniel was the one dead on the beach. This turned out wrong. In Season 2, we kept thinking the person at the bottom of the ocean was Jack, but boy were we wrong again. That's the awesome thing about Revenge, it's full of twists. Although...I'll be looking forward to how they get her out of this one...

Guest Krrypton

Well someone does shoot her. Also there will be unveiling of Victoria's son. I'm pretty sad because of what happened to Nolan! Just wish he gets out of all that.!

Guest nana544

I was surprised to see Aidan---he could never turn against Emily, he loves her too much. On another side note, I just don't see the chemistry between Jack and Emily. I hope they won't end up together at all. Anywho, season 3 ep 1 went great. I'm glad that they start anew and put more emphasized on Emily's revenge against the Greyson, espcially Victoria. Boy, I cannot wait to see the part where Victoria finds out that Emily is the real Amanda Clarke----that would put her out of her misery. Hot son Patrick, Green lantern from Smallville---he's sexy! I wonder if he have anything up his sleeve???

@nana544
I don't feel the chemistry between Jack and Emily either. But having said that, by the end of the season, Aiden was really getting on my nerves. I can't wait till Victoria's son hits the scene either! I really want to see how he stirs up the Graysons.

Guest Krrypton

It may seem strange but I think Nolan and Emily are kind of nice together. Cause I dont think anyone else is gonna end up with her. Daniel is out cause I dont really think Emily likes him out of the revenge agenda. Jack I dont like ;-) . And Aiden, I think has a chance of getting Emily, but I like Nolan all the same! ;-)

I agree! Nolan and Emily would be quite cute together. But I have a bad feeling that this story will be typical and make Jack her final companion. I kinda wish he was written off from the drama last season. *evil* I just find them not very suitable; there's no chemistry and the "bond" from their childhood is not really a storyline that I'm willing to buy.

Guest nana544

I hope this will be the last season, because Revenge is not as great as it used to be. Emily should make Conrad and Victoria pay, then that will just be the end. I hope she doesn't end up with anyone either---I'm better she's alone, and since Nolan is gay---that's just not happening---although they do look better together than Jack and Emily.

Guest Krrypton

Jack, I really don't like. I mean like if Emily and his love would have been good then things would have been different. But I dont think Jack loves her at all cause it was not like he hesitated a moment in thinking that Emily may in fact be Amanda. I mean like hell! Sam knew it before he did! Where's the love in that?!

Guest nana544

^Lol, I was like "who's Sam???" Then, I realized it's the dog. If only they didn't killed off Sammy; he could have ended as a pair with Emily. Emily and Sammy---that would be awesome too. Just her and her dog.

I'm glad the whole Aiden thing has been cleared up. As for Declan and Ashley...is it mean of me to say that I don't actually miss them? I LOLed about Nolan's housewarming, but is it me or did they spend 2 million on a party when the property was worth 10 million? The preview for 'Mercy' looks awesome. I don't like how they keep dragging on how Jack is her true love though. They are so not compatible. 
And while I don't see Emily and Daniel together, I can't help liking them onscreen. Is it because they are dating in real life that makes them seem so compatible?

Archived