Revenge

Guest vanessa_x17

Guest graceyoon

yeah charlotte is back to being a useless character, i thought the revelation of her being amanda's sister would change things but i guess not yet.. yeah i'm not feeling the emily/jack relationship although they were meant to be

the finale was great i just hope it's not beginner's luck if the second season fizzles (like heroes way back when).. i think they have a pretty solid story.. just not sure how long they can run amanda's revenge though if her mother is somehow involved

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bombshell after bombshell lol

Some holes in the storyline:

- I found it kinda odd that Emily would leave the white haired guy alive. I found it even more odd that he, an assassin, didn't go after her and kill her either. Or at the very least, whoever is his boss would've ordered a hit on her. Also found it odd that he would "help" her by leaving her cam in the Grayson office.

- Grayson's security did a sweep of the office for any listening devices, yet they couldn't find the camera that's transmitting live audio and video to Emily?

- The fake Amanda magically appears out of nowhere and shows up pregnant just as Emily was about to confess her love for Jack? With all the listening devices out there, maybe the Japanese guy bugged Emily's room and had Amanda return so that Emily could "concentrate" on revenge. lol

- The white haired assassin uses handcuffs to "tie" up his victims. Doesn't he realize that handcuffs are extremely easy to get out of? (search youtube if you don't believe me).

- David Clarke never told Emily about her mother, even in the journals/diaries he gave to Nolan

Anyways, I guess next season Daniel and Ashley are gonna be a couple, Jack and Emily will love each other, but can't find a way to be together as long as Amanda's in the picture; And I guess Emily's next target is the white haired assassin's boss/company, and finding her mother.

For the first point, I was reading up about it and people were saying how there's a reason he winked at her? It seems he has decided to become more an 'ally' bc he must have admired her determination and strength hence did not reveal things to Conrad.

Guest xosandy

Revenge is moving to Sunday nights right after Once Upon A Time for season 2. Hmm I don't see the chemistry between Jack and Emily either but maybe I'm just biased cos I like Emily and Josh IRL. As for Emily and Nolan, I feel like they have more of a brother-sister relationship than a romantic one. If Charlotte's gone, they should consider getting rid of Declan too. His fake accent irks me.

A few spoilers/hints regarding season 2:

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/05/revenge-producer-teases-season-2-wedding-death/

For the first point, I was reading up about it and people were saying how there's a reason he winked at her? It seems he has decided to become more an 'ally' bc he must have admired her determination and strength hence did not reveal things to Conrad.

I don't know if he was really much of an ally, considering that he destroyed all the evidence (at least he thought he did) regarding David Clarke's innocence. He destroys all the evidence, and Emily would have no way to clear her father's name. Killing two birds with one stone. Maybe that's why he didn't go back and take revenge by killing her.

Guest nana544

Revenge is moving to Sunday nights right after Once Upon A Time for season 2. Hmm I don't see the chemistry between Jack and Emily either but maybe I'm just biased cos I like Emily and Josh IRL. As for Emily and Nolan, I feel like they have more of a brother-sister relationship than a romantic one. If Charlotte's gone, they should consider getting rid of Declan too. His fake accent irks me.

It's disappointing that Revenge will be on Sunday for season 2, I was looking forward to catch it again on Wednesday night. Oh yeah, I don't think I don't notice Declan's fake accent, but what makes you say that? Is it because he's British and talk in an American accent???? Also, I agree...if they will get rid of Char, then Declan also might as well go too because there's no point of him staying on the show....also, I hope Ashley and Daniel do not get together next season-----that will be just weird and they don't really match each other.

Guest xosandy

It's disappointing that Revenge will be on Sunday for season 2, I was looking forward to catch it again on Wednesday night. Oh yeah, I don't think I don't notice Declan's fake accent, but what makes you say that? Is it because he's British and talk in an American accent???? Also, I agree...if they will get rid of Char, then Declan also might as well go too because there's no point of him staying on the show....also, I hope Ashley and Daniel do not get together next season-----that will be just weird and they don't really match each other.

I think they're taking over the Desperate Housewives time slot now that the series has ended. Oh, he's actually American (from New York I believe?). I know Declan is supposed to be from Montauk but it just seems strange to me that Jack and their father don't have that weird accent. I don't know.. maybe my ears are just too sensitive. Wednesday nights are going to be boring now. Guess I'll have to find some older shows to watch.

• 3 weeks later...

Just started watching the show and now I'm hooked...I love the Emily and Daniel pairing....we'll I'm halfway done with season 1 so for now I'm into Daniel and Emily... but read some spoilers about Jack and Emily's kiss so we'll see

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nana544

^Awesome you're watching with us too :). Welcome abroad! About that, my favorite pairing is Emily and Daniel too :). Also, did you know that Emily and Daniel are dating in real life? Well, they are and they're so cute together.

• 3 months later...
Guest snowflakesj16

Revenge is back! :) Though like you @OMGHlyori2U I was quite surprised to see another actor portraying Takeda. There wasn't even any news that they were going to change actors.. Anyhow, the season premiere was good but not great enough for me to go say "Wow". 
Hi there @Nana544, we're at this again! :)

Guest nana544

Hallelujah!!! The ep 1 for the season 2 was great!
I knew that Victoria couldn't just died that easily, she is still significant to Emily's revenge.
I really want to see the story behind Emily's mother; and why she was put into a mental lockdown???
Seeing Ashely and Daniel as a couple is really weird; they don't match at all.
I hope Daniel go back with Emily soon; although it would also be interesting to see Nolan and Emily as a couple.
Well, bring it on ep 2!

Guest xosandy

Takeda was switched because Hiroyuki Sanada, the original actor, had scheduling conflicts. I'm curious about the new guy Aiden. I wonder what his motive is for trying to help Emily.

Guest graceyoon

i'm so mad i have been missing parts of Revenge here and there.. keep forgetting it's on Sunday
but so far loving what i see EXCEPT that new 'accounting analyst' bit... how did she know where he was considering he was spending less time in the office and didn't seem to be updating on his team??? c'mon writers! don't make her some cheesy love interest for nolan because emily x nolan screen time is the best part of the show! i love his one liners with emily
can't wait till tonight's ep!

Guest nana544

^What!!?? Where did I miss that? So, the White hair guy and Emily's mother were/are lovers??? That is interesting. So, did that means that Emily's parents were cheating on each other? I hope Emily meet with her mom soon; I like to see how their reaction is going to be like.

Guest rosejasmin56

I've just completed the 7 season of this show which is too good and awesome...Share your own opinions about the 7th season...Now I'm looking forward the new season of revenge...

Guest nana544

^What 7th season? Revenge is only on their season 2 as of right now. You probably got it confused.

Tonight's episode was awesome! I bawl like a baby!!!!! Poor Emily! Why would her mother, a mother wants to hurt their child? I kind of think her mother might be crazy, but I don't if it's that or not? I hope fake Amanda is not dead just yet because she needs to tell Emily what Victoria told her. Now, I kind of shipped Emily and the new guy together. Overall, awesome episode tonight!

Guest graceyoon

yeah the last episode felt like it was the season finale.. so many things happened at once!
i think the mom might not be her real mom.. didn't victoria tell charlotte or was it fake amanda she (the mom) is not all what she seems.. i think that's why the mom was in a mental institution in the flashbacks for trying to kill amanda when she was a child.. plus even though fake amanda didn't get to tell real amanda what victoria said, i think real amanda found out anyway since she saw her mom beside fake amanda's bed in the hospital. plus aiden was there to console her and he will most likely tell her how she tried to kill him
the mom said how the white haired guy was her husband.. so maybe the mom pretended to be in love with david clarke to set up the graysons
if fake amanda is in a coma i think when she wakes up she'll believe that she's actually the real amanda and cause more complications
i think the dead body in the boat at the very beginning of the season is aiden.. i think the mom will find out aiden killed her husband (white haired guy) and kill aiden or it might be that guy who pretended that his things were stolen from jack's brother
i don't know why but i don't really like aiden.. i prefer the love triangle between daniel and jack with nolan scattered here and there.. daniel is starting to feel like a minor character.. he hardly had any lines last ep!

Archived