Revenge

Guest vanessa_x17

Guest nana544

I don't miss Declan and Ashley either. I think they should also get rid of Daniel's sister too---her role is unimportant. While we're on that, get rid of Jack and Carlos too. I just want to see how Emily is going to tear down the Greyson apart. They have been given too many chances. Anyways, don't you just love that scene where Nolan and Patrick kiss!!!! I squeezed lol, I guess because I kind of knew that the writers were going that direction. Anyhow, I just found out that Nolan's (Gabriel Maan) is freaking 41 years old!!!! No way he is 41; he's looking great for his age---thought he was at least late 20s to early 30s. @Mangoberrie, I also think Daniel and Emily look good together too---they have the chemistry, unlike Emily and Jack. If only Jack and Daniel's role were reversed.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nana544 @Krrypton
The writer is trying so hard to make Daniel and Aiden look bad so Jack can ultimately be made Emily's OTP. I really dislike the way they are forcing them together when there is absolutely no chemistry between Jack and Emily. And Jack was so contradictory this episode. He was like, no, i'm not attending her wedding then, yes, I'm attending because I want to see the takedown. Not to mention, he was so opposed to the wedding and now he doesn't seem to care. 
And all of a sudden, he becomes all knowledgeable about cars and how to collect important footages. All I can see is the writer trying to make him appear useful when he isn't.
I don't mean to sound like I hate Jack. His character was fine in Season 1, but then dropped off to something that could never be saved...
Luckily, I like enough characters on the show and the storyline to keep watching. 

Guest nana544

^I know right!!! Jack's character is so irritating to watch---I cringed every time Jack do something stupid--like telling Emily he wants to help her take revenge on the Greyson. Just sit back and relax Jack. Is Emily's show for goodness sake lol.

Guest Krrypton

@nana544 yeah he should stay away from the revenge plan! I am really not looking forward to Emily and Jack "chemistry". Actually I dont feel it at all! :-p

@mangoberrie BTW I have no objection whatsoever to finally admit that- I HATE JACK!! :-p ~_~. He just gets on my nerves!

• 1 month later...

LOL. @Jillia I just find that Emily and Daniel has more charisma together. I really can't stand Jack. But at this point in time, the writers are killing all the main leads with their script writing. The only male I've adored from beginning to end is Nolan. So yes, I'm in full agreement, ditch the many "boyfriends" and keep your best friend :D

Em and Nols <3

@Jillia and @Mangoberrie
I hope I am not being off-topic but how do American television dramas compare to Korean television dramas? How does Revenge compare with Cruel City, for example?
(My older daughter currently works on the casting for some of the dramas on the ABC Family cable network.)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nana544

^Yes, it stills on. Recently, it is now on break. The new episode will resume on early January. You can check it on ob their ABC network website. The recent episode before they went MIA for winter break was great! I will be looking forward to it----I wonder what will happen now. The plan didn't go as Emily expected.

I was expecting the plan to fail...only way to keep the show going. The consequences of it failing is quite concerning. I hope Ems is okay. In a show where the male leads are all becoming less relatable where Daniel is becoming so unlikeable...and Jack is just annoying...I'm hoping there is a kick in the storyline..

I think Aiden did lock Victoria away. Not sure how much Daniel will remember of the details since he was pretty drunk. Yeh, I watched the preview after and when the amnesia part came up...I was like, "she has to be faking it." Either that or I don't think I could forgive the show! I think its her way to try and stay with the Graysons and avoid whatever questions Daniel may wish to ask her. 
I'm also unsure about Patrick. I still haven't really figured him out yet. I keep thinking that there is more than that meets the eye. There's something about him, which if the producers used correctly, could make him more of a multi-faceted character rather than a simple mommy's boy.

• 3 weeks later...

Revenge Season 3 Episode 12 Promo/Preview "Endurance"
http://youtu.be/k3PJ7KXJu-o

The show has lost its status as a plot-wise series for me ages ago. I'm watching still, however, to see how this revenge unfolds. Suspending my disbelieving & my dislike of how season 3 seems like a whole other series than season 1.

nana544

said: I'm so excited to watch the showdown on Em's wedding day! I'm shocked that Ladia is back??? What's her motive this time?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nana544

@dr25, I totally get what you mean.
Just please get back on track with Em's revenge.
The side characters are nothing useful to the plot and they're a waste of screen time.

Lol I was getting the feeling that the show would end soon, but it seems like Emily is heading back on track with the revenge on a different light. I was hoping that Emily won't let Daniel get away with anything, and let him rot in prison in the end when she gets her revenge. From what I see, the only thing he learned is that people would cover up for him whenever he made a mistake. A huge one, if she died. He'd have committed murder, how is he going to get away with that? 

• 1 month later...
Guest Krrypton

@jillia @mangoberrie @nana544 @dr25 you are right! Though revenge very much attracted me the first and the second season, it is literary losing its touch! And the male characters!! ther are just intolerable!!

Archived