Revenge

Guest vanessa_x17

Guest xosandy

That episode was so emotional! The mom is turning out to be all sorts of crazy. ^Good memory! I don't remember that boat scene but I'll have to rewatch that part. Aiden has been bumped up to a series regular so I guess he'll be here for awhile. I do miss the Daniel/Emily interactions though.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest graceyoon

oh man i didn't know the aiden guy is a series regular, sucks!! i just cant stand him.. or maybe he'll be like the fake amanda.. couldn't stand her at first either but i finally am getting used to her being there
so my most my theories are kaput lol
man i hope they kill off padma.. i miss the days of emily and nolan's revegenda 
but i wonder if all the past 'revenging' that emily did was bogus since her mom didn't turn out to be all that she thought

Guest rmj1methis

Revenge is mine favorite show. Characters are perfect for the storyline. Everybody performing so well and I like the series very very much.

http://www.revenge-episodes.info/ , http://person-of-interest-episode.info/

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! *waves* I'm glad someone on Soompi started this thread! I watched up till ep5 season 2 within a few days. Usually when I do that with American shows, I can see all the flaws and all the characters forced into the drama but with Revenge, it didn't happen(Nolan's girlfriend is an exception -_-) So yay! Nice show.  I like how Daniel in ep 9 couldn't erase Emily's pics as he erased Ashly's. There is something NON Grayson about him. I wish that now Jack is taken, Emily will bail on Eiden and go with Danny :) One last thing, why did they stop airing the eps?!! It been what? Three weeks now! So strange really /:  @jina_bing_bang @graceyoon I too miss Emily and Nolans moments. His sarcastic lines are a pleasure to lisen to.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ @jina_bing_bang @xosandy thanks for the explanation guys :) RevengeIsBack ! Yay! It's about time! Nolan said some of his crazy lines in this ep. 10 fake upXD Danny said this to his mom :)) Liked it " interrupting is the least of your offenses" Finally a word of wisdom: "The greater the power, the greater the potintials for abuse" Finally Emily got soneone to say the truth! It started to get draggy. And as I wished in previous post, D & E are back together :D The look on Eiden's face by the end was creepy :| Waiting fo next ep a few hours from now Take care guys

Guest graceyoon

i'm sorry but the show needs more nolan!! 
altho in the last ep i was pleasantly surprised, i hope this is the end for padma! unless she turns around and decides to be a 'good girl'.. which i hope she doesn't
also.. i think the first season was so much better.. i mean season 2 is alright, but i hate the fact that not everyone is connecting ie. amanda wants charlotte's parents to help about the drugs on the boat situation instead of emily? very strange
this whole initiative thing is so stupid, who cares about aiden's sister!!!! i just want to see emily get her revenge...
everytime i think of intiative, i think of the show LOST but they did it so much better!!!!
ok i think i used enough exclamation marks lol..

Guest nana544

I'm also is still watching Revenge and I agree that Season 1 was so much better!
This season, mostly every other characters has their own storyline and it does makes the drama confusing and distracting. I just want it to go back to only Emily on getting her revenge. Also, I'm not very keen of the idea that Emily and Daniel got back together because their relationship doesn't seems like the same from previous. I still like this drama, but it needs to pick up back to good soon. Hope the return of Feb 10 will be great, since the preview from it looks like it will be a thrilled one.

• 4 weeks later...

Find it pretty funny how Emily's this mastermind at planning revenge and covering her tracks, yet she creates such a simple password on her hidden laptop that anybody could guess. Also find it odd how the Initiative hasn't "caught" on to what Emily's been doing this whole time, considering that she's probably (don't remember for sure) talked about the Graysons/Initiative with Nolan inside his bugged office.

Looking at the preview for next week, I'm guessing either Amanda or Jack gets killed....that would suck.

Guest laulaulau

Ohh I love this show...but Emily's kinda getting on my nerves. Nolan would drop everything for her and when he needs help with the padma situation,  her answer was "don't care" .   So frustrating that she'd basically picked Aiden over Nolan. 

Guest graceyoon

^ i don't think emily's answer was i don't care.. i recall she asked him if he wanted her help, and nolan said that he could take care of it on his own.. she advised him not to let padma know he was onto her, but he did anyway.. regardless she confessed and was a 'good girl' about it, my disdain!! i was hoping her character would be gone....
anyway out of all of my guesses, the one where aiden's sister turns out to be some random chick is unnerving!! what a waste of time... emily did ZILCH in the revengenda aspect last episode...
my hope that the dead guy in the boat is aiden lol.. 

Guest stardaisy212

oh no i cant believe that it was

Amanda

that dies. she was good this season and i actually started to like her more.
:( but i hope this means the show is getting back on track cuz its starting to get too soapy and boring.

Guest graceyoon

yeah the death was a total shock!! i have to admit i was teary eyed .. the ending also sort of reminded me of Titanic lol.. she had to let go
but yeah definitely i hope this means emily will FINALLY get back on revenging because now she has 2 reasons to get back at the graysons, wow they better watch out! but victoria and conrad were made for each other!! they are so good at being evil.. i wonder what the initiative is going to do when they find out about the person who supposedly killed helen
but looks like we may have to wait since they moved on from aiden's sister to padma's father.. they seem to have taken a scene from that movie Se7en by sending a packaged body part, although the scene from Se7en was definitely much worse

• 1 month later...

So I just watched ep 14 season 2
Good Lord! The Graysons are pure funny catastrophe! :)) They go from one black disaster to another! What's funny about it is the dry humor they all share.

Victoria!!Aiash! Is there any old man in the series whom she didn't sleep with! :-O
She freaks me out! I don't like the actress either, her acting is a bit stiff. I know she should be both cooled blooded rootless woman and  an amazing society icon which is not easy to portray but I still distaste her :|

Anyhows, Danny was starting to irritate me as the wanna be CEO but now that he let go of Emily because he loves her, I'm toughed and had him back on my "I like those characters" list.

Jack, Amanda, Emily on the boat...heart breaking =((
Emily's words concluding those last scenes...I was screaming and cursing when that bad--s guy smiled with the lighter in his hand. I hate him! Good thing he died.

Now enough with the sentiments,
I think Amanda's death is a good thing; it'll help tie many loose ends: The Graysons have their spy. The initiatives (Am I spelling it correctly?) have their killer. Emily & Jack can be together again. So yah RIP Amanda we'll miss ya but as Emily put it: Sometimes you have to sacrifice the things that you cherish the most to get your journey through to its completion.

That's it! ~X(   I can't take it! It's getting draggy and unbelievable. Come on! The only cliffhanger they manage to come up with every time is adding a new character!

Victoria has another son! Too much! Next thing they'll convince me that the other son is Nolan :))

As obvious from my emotional reaction here, I just finished watching ep 17.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest graceyoon

yeah revenge is becoming a dud.. i don't know, although it seems like they left off last episode with Emily finally getting back to revenging on Victoria, but who knows what or who else they'll throw in to take it off course.

• 1 month later...
Guest snowflakesj16

the Season 2 finale has got to be one of the best episodes so far. A lot of things happened in the last two episodes -watching them was like a rollercoaster ride. So looking forward to Season 3, though I have some qualms after reading that Mike Kelley won't be part of the show anymore. I hope the other writers would be able to give us a good show in Season 3 since the momentum has been built up once again from the S2 finale.

Guest nana544

^What, Mike Kelly is leaving!!! Well, I hope they find another great writer to replace him. Yep, I have to agree with you that the last two hours of season 2 finale was great. So many things happen. Can't Sept be here already?!!!

Archived