Revenge

Guest vanessa_x17

Guest kayana20

I love this show but I guess I am the only one who ships the real Amanda aka Emily and Jack together. So adorable and hot chemistry!She really protects her love for him because her revenge for her father is first and foremost in her mind. I think Takeda and Nolan are working together and that is perfect because sometimes Emily gets too emotional and with the amount of people left that can not happen. I know this is cold of me to say but I really could care less that Daniel went to jail maybe if Victoria see's him suffering a little in jail she could open that cold heart of hers to see the pain she put David Clarke through.I know it would be for less than 5 mins.and I really hope Emily can help her sister Charlotte because since she is now a pill addict she is definitely going to need someone going through a crazy life to help her.VIictoria and Conrad could care less about Charlotte she is just a pawn in their game against each other. Isn't next week the season finale? Noo I do hope season 2 starts off with Emily and Jack getting together though and Daniel becoming her enemy.She knows what makes him tick so it will be nice to consistently checkmate him and his whole family whether they are together or broken up.Also please let Nolan past start to come out about why he is helping her and what is his true motives. I simply love him and he is too smart to just want to help Emily.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanessa_x17

he didnt really go to jail. just more like holding him without bail and letting him wait there. not convicted guilty yet.

i wish i could be surprised about who took those photos but im not.

i just wonder where fake amanda is now.

Guest graceyoon

^ yea but he's behind bars! and has to stay there for the whole trial since they didn't give him a bail option..

kayana20> i agree , i would like to see nolan's back story as well and how he got mixed up with amanda's dad.... would be interesting

Guest nana544

OMG OMG!!!! I just finished watching ep 16 and WOW, was it awesome or what!!! This episode has got to be the best one yet so far this season!!!! I feel sorry that Daniel went to prison at first, but now that he actually shot Tyler!!!! OMG!!!! I just don't know whether to feel sorry for Daniel now???? I mean, Taneka did finished killing Tyler and all...so basically, Daniel didn't kill Tyler. Now, I wondered where fake Amanda is at too, she is probably dead now or what? Also, I would love to see Nolan's backstory with David Clark and also Taneka's story with him too (or did I missed it????) I forgot why Taneka was helping Emily again??? And dang, the season finale is next week??? Cannot wait to see what next episode has in store for us fans???

Guest xosandy

^LOL. Nana544! We watch a lot of the same shows-- OUAT, Revenge, Modern Family --and they're all part of ABC. I guess ABC is doing something right this year.

Sadly there isn't a new episode until April 11th. Boo. :( I want to know Takeda's motives too. I wonder if the Graysons did something to him in the past. I'm sure he could have finished them off easily but I'm interested in why Emily is doing all the dirty work. Maybe that way revenge would be sweeter? I'm sure Emily's not the only one that wants to see the downfall of the Graysons. I'm kind of glad fake Amanda is gone for now. She was starting to get on my nerves.

Guest nana544

^LOL, yeah I guess we both have the same interest :)!!! Awesome interest in shows!!!! OMG, April 11!!!!!! NO!!!! Well :(....okay, I guess I'll have to wait till then. Also, that would be the finale...seriously, when it gets so good, things like this happen.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GoRgYnA

Sometimes, I've always wished that some American shows can be like Korean dramas where it ends after 1 season and everything will be revealed but for this show, I actually wouldn't mind if it goes on and on lol...

Can't wait for the new episodes!

I want Emily and Jack to end up together.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snowflakesj16

I love this show but I guess I am the only one who ships the real Amanda aka Emily and Jack together. So adorable and hot chemistry!She really protects her love for him because her revenge for her father is first and foremost in her mind. I think Takeda and Nolan are working together and that is perfect because sometimes Emily gets too emotional and with the amount of people left that can not happen. I know this is cold of me to say but I really could care less that Daniel went to jail maybe if Victoria see's him suffering a little in jail she could open that cold heart of hers to see the pain she put David Clarke through.I know it would be for less than 5 mins.and I really hope Emily can help her sister Charlotte because since she is now a pill addict she is definitely going to need someone going through a crazy life to help her.VIictoria and Conrad could care less about Charlotte she is just a pawn in their game against each other. Isn't next week the season finale? Noo I do hope season 2 starts off with Emily and Jack getting together though and Daniel becoming her enemy.She knows what makes him tick so it will be nice to consistently checkmate him and his whole family whether they are together or broken up.Also please let Nolan past start to come out about why he is helping her and what is his true motives. I simply love him and he is too smart to just want to help Emily.

finally found this thread! I love this show.. got me hooked each episode.. Kayana20 you're not the only one who ships Emily (the real Amanda) and Jack together. About Nolan's true motives coming out now, I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon though.. So excited for the next episode on April 18! :)

Guest Christinaisweird

I really hope after Emily's revenge she can end up with Jack. Daniel is going all psychotic, but I would be too.

Guest nana544

Oh man! I was so excited that a new episode was air, but it turns out they only review the old episodes. I am liking Revenge more and more; it is really a great show to watch and I can't wait to see the terror in Victoria's eyes when she know about Emily and her motives. Anyways, I kind of wish Jack was hotter, but I guess at this point, it's okay. Eventually, Jack and the real Amanda will end up together...even though I like Emily and Daniel more.

Guest snowflakesj16

All-new episode of Revenge starts tomorrow, April 18th!

Preview of Episode 17 "Doubt" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FdidIevM_p4

From: http://www.wetpaint.com/revenge/video/watch-promo-of-revenge-episode-17-doubt-video

Guest vanessa_x17

OOHH ohhh did anyone see the end of the ep Doubt yet? lol that was cool ahaha. but really, its smart what she's planning.

Guest nana544

Revenge is really just getting better and more better :)!!!! I like tonight's episode so much! I think Daniel is starting to get suspicious with Emily; which I don't blame him...but Emily is super smart at what she's planning. It was great seeing Nolan, he just looks super awesome for his age. I just really want to watch next week episode right now! I love this show! Also, I don't really care if Dec-lan and Charlotte break up--their story is boring. And I guess I was a little surprised to see Victoria with a new man even though we all know she cheated with David Clark. Well, the preview for next week is great! Awesome show and casts!!!

Guest graceyoon

yeah i thought that whole affair with victoria was kinda awkward because it was so sudden.. if they gradually brought in that character i think it would have made the episode flow better... it looked as if victoria was under drugs or was drugged when she was at the bar

Guest snowflakesj16

yeah i thought that whole affair with victoria was kinda awkward because it was so sudden.. if they gradually brought in that character i think it would have made the episode flow better... it looked as if victoria was under drugs or was drugged when she was at the bar

I agree with you that the affair thing was kinda sudden, but I think there's something else behind Dominik's sudden appearance back to Victoria's life, which could be, revealed sooner or later. I think Victoria gave in easily to Dominik because she needed to break free from all that's happening with her family, even if it's only temporary. I just couldn't comprehend what Emily was really after in that last scene when she said "This is for Jack, and that one's for Daniel". :confused: Maybe I'll just have to wait for it to be revealed.

Meanwhile, here's the preview for Episode 18 - "Justice"

Emily and Jack! ;)

Guest nhuynh4682

I agree with you that the affair thing was kinda sudden, but I think there's something else behind Dominik's sudden appearance back to Victoria's life, which could be, revealed sooner or later. I think Victoria gave in easily to Dominik because she needed to break free from all that's happening with her family, even if it's only temporary. I just couldn't comprehend what Emily was really after in that last scene when she said "This is for Jack, and that one's for Daniel". :confused: Maybe I'll just have to wait for it to be revealed.

Meanwhile, here's the preview for Episode 18 - "Justice"

Emily and Jack! ;)

When Emily said "This is for Jack, and that one's for Daniel," she was beating the guy up because he was the one Victoria hired to break into Jacks place and beat him up to steal the tapes and he was the guy who got the inmates to beat up Daniel in jail.

Guest snowflakesj16

When Emily said "This is for Jack, and that one's for Daniel," she was beating the guy up because he was the one Victoria hired to break into Jacks place and beat him up to steal the tapes and he was the guy who got the inmates to beat up Daniel in jail.

I only realized it later on.. haha.. Thanks for that one! :) Also, noticed she copied the guy's key, wonder what it's for. Maybe it has something to do with Emily's discovery of her dad's murderer?

Whether or not she intended it to happen, Victoria's pawns are caught in the middle of an insidious cover-up and have to pay the ultimate price when Emily discovers the identity of the mysterious man who murdered her father. Meanwhile, Declan's testimony marks the beginning of the end of his relationship with a self-destructive Charlotte.

Archived