Revenge

Guest vanessa_x17

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nana544

^AHhhh!!! I wondered who died! It can't be Daniel...right? Anyways, I'm so excited that a new episode airs tonight at 10pm!

Guest snowflakesj16

^^ No it's not him! :D The captions said "Emily looks at her father's grave". But on the shots of Victoria and Charlotte, the caption just went, "they look down on a grave". It seems that they all visited David Clark's grave (separately, perhaps).. More of what's coming up in Episode 19 from ABC.

The impending release of Daniel has everyone on edge as the press grows more and more hostile; the SEC begin their investigation on Grayson Global; and Emily discovers a new photo taken of her father on the day of his death, leading her to more clues about how he died — and also to a mystery woman and an ominous new target.

Guest nana544

Damn! Tonight's episode kept me on edge from the beginning to the end :)!!! I love Revenge so much, the writers of this show is just so smart and amazing! I would have never guess that the Greyson murder David Clarke! I only thought they frame him for the murder of the crash of the plane, and omg---they really coldblooded! That was shocking! So, Lee Moran was working for them all along...And Emily, she is just so smart at planning out her plots to protect Jack and against the Gregson. Aww Josh Bowman is so handsome :wub: !!!!

Guest snowflakesj16

Damn! Tonight's episode kept me on edge from the beginning to the end :)!!! I love Revenge so much, the writers of this show is just so smart and amazing! I would have never guess that the Greyson murder David Clarke! I only thought they frame him for the murder of the crash of the plane, and omg---they really coldblooded! That was shocking! So, Lee Moran was working for them all along...And Emily, she is just so smart at planning out her plots to protect Jack and against the Gregson. Aww Josh Bowman is so handsome :wub: !!!!

I would have to say that the thought of the Graysons being involved in David Clarke's death occurred to me, but after confirming it in this week's episode, and how they ended Lee's life, and how they made it seem like a suicide was really something! I'm curious on how Emily will find out/confirm the truth behind her father's death. Lol, yes Josh is a cutie. :)

Guest snowflakesj16

Emily VanCamp & Josh Bowman: 'Revenge' in Sydney!

Just Jared.com

KXFF7.jpg

Emily VanCamp and boyfriend Josh Bowman are all smiles as they leave a radio station on Sunday (April 29) in Sydney, Australia.

The 25-year-old actress and Josh, 24, kicked off their Revenge press tour for the Australian network, Seven.

Emily stopped by the Kyle and Jackie O radio show and revealed some secrets from the set – check out the video below!

Earlier in the week, Emily attended a press conference for Revenge in Tokyo.

Catch Emily and Josh on Revenge every Wednesday night at 10/9c on ABC.

Plus: VIDEO: Emily VanCamp - The Kyle and Jackie O Show guesting

Guest nana544

Emily sounds like a sweet girl and so down-to-earth. She and Josh are very cute together. Ahh, tomorrow seems so far. It's gonna be great.

Edit: I love how Emily can kick anyone asses on the show ;)!!! She is the boss man! Let's see what happens next when she and Daniel wed. That will be awesome to see. OMG Charolette!!!! Girl is a druggie now, I feel sorry for Declan. Emily should just let Victoria and Conrad bring each other down; they're both basically doing that right now....both are idiots! Also, I'm curious as to what happen to fake Amanda. Is she dead or not? And the Japanese guy too (forgot his name). How come Emily never thought of contacting him???? Hmmmm???

Guest snowflakesj16

Emily sounds like a sweet girl and so down-to-earth. She and Josh are very cute together. Ahh, tomorrow seems so far. It's gonna be great.

Edit: I love how Emily can kick anyone asses on the show ;)!!! She is the boss man! Let's see what happens next when she and Daniel wed. That will be awesome to see. OMG Charolette!!!! Girl is a druggie now, I feel sorry for Declan. Emily should just let Victoria and Conrad bring each other down; they're both basically doing that right now....both are idiots! Also, I'm curious as to what happen to fake Amanda. Is she dead or not? And the Japanese guy too (forgot his name). How come Emily never thought of contacting him???? Hmmmm???

My guess is fake Amanda is with Takeda. Could be Emily wants to do things in her own way rather than asking for help from Takeda..

Episode 20 "LEGACY" Preview

The year is 2002 in the Hamptons. Emily, who is still Amanda Clarke, is wayward and reckless until Nolan convinces her to read her father's journals. It is then that it all starts sinking in, and Amanda starts staking out the Grayson home, identifying all the Grayson Global players her father described, and piecing together the truth. Her anger builds into determination and focus; this is where it all begins — the genesis of Amanda's ultimate plan to bring justice to her father.

Guest nana544

Yesterday's episode was great :)!!! I really like that we get to see how Emily plan for her revenge. It was sad seeing her cry when she learned that one of her dad's good friend have been killed. I bet Conrad is behind it. Conrad is so evil, I can't wait to see how he's going to dealt with destruction when Emily finally revealed all evils that he done!!! I guess next week, we'll get to see Emily and Jack's kissing---so not looking forward to it because Emily looks better with Daniel to be honest.

When I saw the beginning of the episode where Ems was digging, and then where Nolan entered that white haired guy's house, I thought he was going to die lol. He still could die by season's end, so who knows.

The writers must really be stumped on what to do with Charlotte's character. Now they have her buying what looks to be a coke bag? Seriously? How did she go from popping pills to snorting coke so fast? lol

Guest bonbons

I feel like they need to pick up the show's pace a little (or I'm just really impatient). Sigh, I really want to stan for daniel and emily but dan's not helping by siding with conrad.

The only character I like currently is Nolan lol.

And I don't even feel for Jack anymore, there's no chemistry between Em and him.

but...

my god when Sammy died I literally fell apart, best character in the show, now dead. life=over

Bombshell after bombshell lol

Some holes in the storyline:

- I found it kinda odd that Emily would leave the white haired guy alive. I found it even more odd that he, an assassin, didn't go after her and kill her either. Or at the very least, whoever is his boss would've ordered a hit on her. Also found it odd that he would "help" her by leaving her cam in the Grayson office.

- Grayson's security did a sweep of the office for any listening devices, yet they couldn't find the camera that's transmitting live audio and video to Emily?

- The fake Amanda magically appears out of nowhere and shows up pregnant just as Emily was about to confess her love for Jack? With all the listening devices out there, maybe the Japanese guy bugged Emily's room and had Amanda return so that Emily could "concentrate" on revenge. lol

- The white haired assassin uses handcuffs to "tie" up his victims. Doesn't he realize that handcuffs are extremely easy to get out of? (search youtube if you don't believe me).

- David Clarke never told Emily about her mother, even in the journals/diaries he gave to Nolan

Anyways, I guess next season Daniel and Ashley are gonna be a couple, Jack and Emily will love each other, but can't find a way to be together as long as Amanda's in the picture; And I guess Emily's next target is the white haired assassin's boss/company, and finding her mother.

Guest graceyoon

^ i also found it odd that the white haired guy didn't go after emily/amanda or that he didn't find out that emily was really amanda since he seems to be a professional at these things..

i was totally caught off guard when the fake amanda showed up and pregnant, wonder if it's really jack's though

it's gonna be really weird if daniel and ashley end up together because i don't feel that connection between them at all.. i kinda of like how daniel is getting evil though..

my prediction for next season is that victoria isn't dead, i don't think they would kill off her character since she's a major part

the episode where they featured the younger jack was hilarious, i didn't even recognize him without his facial hair and his hair to his shoulders, lol was too funny

Guest xosandy

I hope that baby isn't Jack's! It might just be part of Takeda's plan to keep Emily in check. I felt like the storyline line needed to pick up the pace in the last episode but then they give us such a crazy season finale. So awesome! I was kind of surprised Emily and Daniel ended their relationship so quickly though. I really thought Ashley was going to start blackmailing Emily. Hope Daniel and Ashley don't end up together.. no, just no. Queen Vic can't die. Maybe Lydia's gone (which I don't particularly care too much about) but Victoria's always one step ahead of the game. I'm pretty sure Charlotte is going to survive as well. The little girl who plays young Emily is adorable! I didn't know she was Barbra Alynn Woods's (Deb in One Tree Hill) daughter in real life. "Seven Devils" by Florence and the Machines was just the perfect song to end the first season.

Guest kayana20

WOW that season finale was epic. If her mother had anything to do with the father's death I am scared for her. It's obvious she and jack will be having a tug of war about their feelings next season but I think finding out the truth about her mother will destroy her. I am grateful she has a friend like Nolan their for her. The one I worry for is her sister Charlotte she needs a reality check and to become stronger without hurting people to feel that way. When you love someone you don't hurt them for moving on. You try and become a better person to get them back.If Ashley and Daniel get together he is dumb. She played everyone and there is more to her story. I wonder which Grayson hurt her?Where is Victroria and how will she bring down Conrad and I cannot wait to miss the rest of the people who killed David. I love this show.

Guest snowflakesj16

I hope that baby isn't Jack's! It might just be part of Takeda's plan to keep Emily in check. I felt like the storyline line needed to pick up the pace in the last episode but then they give us such a crazy season finale. So awesome! I was kind of surprised Emily and Daniel ended their relationship so quickly though. I really thought Ashley was going to start blackmailing Emily. Hope Daniel and Ashley don't end up together.. no' date=' just no. Queen Vic can't die. Maybe Lydia's gone (which I don't particularly care too much about) but Victoria's always one step ahead of the game. I'm pretty sure Charlotte is going to survive as well. The little girl who plays young Emily is adorable! I didn't know she was Barbra Alynn Woods's (Deb in One Tree Hill) daughter in real life. "Seven Devils" by Florence and the Machines was just [i']the perfect song to end the first season.

I loved the finale! Same here, I really hope the baby isn't Jack's. Queen Vic can't die!! I can't imagine Revenge without her. :D I'm curious how things will unfold next season since the white-haired man already knows Emily's true identity is Amanda Clarke. I kinda expected it to be revealed during the last part of the episode but then I guess the man didn't want Conrad to know about it yet. The new twist with Emily's mom's possible involvement really surprised me, there was a reason why her mom was rarely talked about in the previous episodes after all.

Guest graceyoon

did anyone else think that maybe emily/amanda and nolan would hook up... anyone? no? just me? lol.. how smart nolan was to make a back up of the evidence yet was dimwitted to go into the white-haired man's house and pretend he was the cable guy. esp since nolan knew how dangerous and smart the white haired guy is considering no one knew who he was.

@snowflakesj16 > i must have missed where the white-haired man knows that emily is truly amanda clarke.. i thought he just thought it was emily since he told conrad that the girl who beat him up was daniel's fiancee (not as amanda but as emily) and conrad thought he was joking and didn't believe it...

Guest nana544

^Awesomeness that there's still Revenge Soompier fans here too :). Anyhow, I really enjoyed the season finale; indeed, there were twists and turn here and there. I was really surprised when fake Amanda turn up at the end; it was shocking and also the fact that she might be carrying Jack's baby (hope not though)...I was sad that Emily and Daniel ended their relationship so fast because I feel like Emily really like Daniel too, or was pretending to like/love him all part of her getting her revenge??? I really don't see the chemistry between Jack and Emily yet---even though we know that Emily like/love Jack since they were kid. Also, I was shocked to find out that Emily's mother is still alive somewhere, and if she is part of the plan that destroy her father---that would be another crazy twist that will hurt Emily very much! Yet, I hope Victoria is not dead because she is one important character in Revenge and the writers cannot just killed her off that easily-----I wouldn't mind if Charlotte is dead because she's so boring---always doing drugs.....regardless, I am stoop for season 2!!!!

Archived