Revenge

Guest vanessa_x17

Guest graceyoon

i liked the last ep too in that amanda and nolan had a lot of screen time together! :D i really think they should hook up, their partnership is like a present day bonnie and clyde lol

maybe the real emily is involved somehow in the murder shown in the first ep, which could explain how jack got there by the body...

i could be totally wrong of course.. i never had thought charlotte would be amanda's sister... i didn't think she would play a big role besides being the girlfriend of that guy who used to be on gossip girl lol

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Nolan and Emily are the perfect pair. 

I don't know about the real Emily but she's getting really bored. lol. I think she's going to soon tell Jack the truth about her identity and it is possible she might be involved in that murder since she has no problems killing someone. But if she kills, I think it will be to protect the real Amanda. I think she's in love with Amanda, to be honest and will do anything for her. 

Guest bluebreads

This show is good. Not AMAZING but definitely addicting. So far I like Emily, Nolan, and Victoria the best. The rest of the Graysons are pretty boring. Jack is sweet. Fake Amanda/Real Emily is really pretty but definitely the weakest link in Emily's plan for revenge. That girl is a serious ticking time bomb and I have a bad feeling that she's going to reveal everything to Jack. Ashley was cute at first but the character 180 was a surprise and is getting pretty annoying. Why is she being nasty to the only rich person who is actually nice to her? Tyler and Declan are definitely the characters I hate the most. Declan and his stupid accent and his stereotypical uptown girl teeny bopper romance is such cliche. The way he reacted after his dad died was god awful as well. I think I hate him even more than I hate Tyler because at least Tyler was interesting when he was around.

Highlights of the show:

Victoria. She's definitely the character with the most depth in the story. She can be awful sometimes but then she really did love David Clarke and seems to deeply regret her betrayal.

Emily and Nolan's bad richard simmons partnership.

Downside:

Declan. Actor boy, please go back to Gossip Girl. I like you better as sweet Eric van der Woodsen.

Guest graceyoon

clockwatcher > you've got a good point.. emily does show jealous tendencies of amanda.. perhaps their friendship might even turn into rivalry.. her character is pretty annoying so i can't wait till she's gone, but i wonder how long they may 'need' her just to keep the love triangle going...

i like victoria too, altho i think she's had a bit too much botox lol.. nevertheless she's uber pretty, thought so too when she in The Last of The Mohicans (oooooold movie but a good movie!).. good casting overall.. i don't mind declan actually since his character is so minor (unless that changes next season if it's discovered charlotte is amanda's sister and they get more airtime), just glad he got rid of the long hair, was so awkward looking

Guest nana544

I'm glad fake Amanda is gone for good now. And yeah, Victoria is pretty, but too much botox? Today's episode was so good!!!! Every time I thought it was not exciting, then boom it just even got more interesting! Now, Emily is using Daniel as a puppet in her Revenge game. I cannot wait to see the moment when Victoria finally finds out that Emily Thorn is really the Real Amanda Clark. What Victoria and Conrad did to David Clark is unquestionable!!!! They both will deserve what's coming towards them. And oh, how I wish they could have cast a better looking Jack Porter!!!!!!! Well, by any means Nolan and Emily looks good together.

Guest graceyoon

yeah i was pretty surprised last episode, a lot of secrets were being revealed to the characters..

but if victoria finds out that emily is the real amanda, wouldn't it be the end of the show lol.. because it's entirely based on amanda's revenge on the graysons..

I liked the last episode and really liked Daniel's proposal. I dislike both men in the love triangle so it's not like I ship anyone but it was sweet and romantic with the rain.

Victoria didn't say she was raped but Daniel assumed it. I don't know if I can call her evil for that. Anyway, I expect the fake Amanda to return and I really liked the revelation that the attorney was really working for Emily. I can't wait for the Graysons to go down! Ashley is so annoying. What a selfish character. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nana544

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Tonight's episode was great! Everything is being reveal :). Poor Charlotte, she didn't deserve all the bad things that her family is throwing at her. Next week, it's getting so much better. The moment that we all been waiting for is here....we will finally get to see the engagement party for Emily and Daniel. On the preview, Daniel was faced down on the sand and we know its him because Victoria call out his name....I wonder if Emily kills him because she have a gun on her stocking sleeve???? OMG!!!!! Is Daniel going to be kill off the show?????

Guest graceyoon

lol i don't think they will kill off daniel.. he's a main character.. it might be tyler who's disguised as daniel since he knew something was under the floor and all of emily/amanda's stuff was missing when she arrived home...

last night's episode was so unexpected though...!!! sorta glad that nolan showed jack what was on the tape..

Guest Myss Blewm

Spoilers galore below.

Just caught up with the two latest eps. I knew they couldn't kill off Daniel. I think the writers originally were planning for his death, but then the fans' reaction to the chemistry between the actors playing Emily and Daniel was very strong and they've made such a crazy character out of Tyler that they decided to have him killed off (which is a bit of a shame because I love crazy Tyler messing around with everyone :lol: ).

Originally I was thinking that fake Amanda knocked out Daniel, shot Tyler, and then set the whole thing up to look like Daniel shot Tyler, but the way she reacted when Jack arrived makes me wonder if it was her. I think she began to think that perhaps Emily was doing everything for her and realized she shouldn't have turned on Emily so quickly.

Maybe it was Takeda who put everything into motion, considering Tyler's nuts and was about to set Emily up for Daniel's murder so he had to "adjust" things for Emily.

The show just got really interesting again.

^ I think it was Takeda (or one of his underlings) who killed Tyler. Shot him in the back twice. Blood splatters on Daniel. Somehow Daniel gets knocked out (maybe slipped some roofies to make him forget), then his body moved to another part of the beach. Takeda leaves just as Amanda arrives and finds Tyler's body with Jake right behind her.

Although I don't know how Amanda had blood on her when she met Jake on the boat. Maybe she was shot as she was running away from Tyler?

Guest vanessa_x17

such a confusing last ep. but it was great. all the details about what happened are blurred for me. who did exactly what.

and how much did tyler spill to daniel before whatever happened happened. cant wait for next ep

Guest nana544

Yeah, last episode was great! Now, Victoria Gregson can really feel the pain of her son Daniel maybe going to jail??? OMG, the Revenge is getting strong!!! I hate Tyler, so glad he's gone for good now. And for Jack, he should just go faraway to Haiti and don't return....he and fake Amanda.

Guest pure.sophiestication

so happy that daniel wasn't killed off. really thought it was him right up to the end. i'm surprised that declan didn't check to see who it really was. although i guess not everyone wants to touch a dead body.

can't wait for the next episode. tyler said enough for daniel to arouse some suspicion regarding emily. the promo shows him rummaging through her secret hiding place at her house.

PROMO FOR EPISODE 16 - SCANDAL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest graceyoon

wow last night's episode had me on my toes!

sort of felt like LOST at times.. with the beach and water scenes.. and the japanese guy lol...

anyway i can't believe that they actually sent

daniel to jail!

^ I think it was Takeda (or one of his underlings) who killed Tyler. Shot him in the back twice. Blood splatters on Daniel. Somehow Daniel gets knocked out (maybe slipped some roofies to make him forget), then his body moved to another part of the beach. Takeda leaves just as Amanda arrives and finds Tyler's body with Jake right behind her.

Although I don't know how Amanda had blood on her when she met Jake on the boat. Maybe she was shot as she was running away from Tyler?

looks like I was mostly right :D

Archived