Revenge

Guest vanessa_x17

Guest vanessa_x17

with Emily VanCamp abc | wed 10pm est

Revenge

tumblr_lsrbozij7I1r4sdiyo1_500.jpg

Revenge is an American television drama billed as an adaptation of the Alexandre Dumas novel The Count of Monte Cristo[1] starring Madeleine Stowe and Emily VanCamp. It debuted on ABC on September 21, 2011, and currently airs on Wednesday nights at 10:00 pm Eastern/9:00 pm Central - wiki

Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp), whose real name is Amanda Clarke, moves back to The Hamptons to take revenge on the people who caused the death of her father David (James Tupper) and destroyed her family. When she was a little girl, Amanda's father was arrested on trumped-up terrorism charges, and was tried and convicted for treason. He died in prison. Emily feels her life was destroyed; she ended up in juvenile detention and on her 18th birthday inherited the wealth of the company in which her father invested. She changed her name to Emily Thorne and decided to take revenge on the people responsible for her father's downfall.

1x01 Pilot

Emily Thorne returns to The Hamptons, a place that is revealed to have been where she and her father spent each summer before his arrest. She rents the house she once shared with her late father, now owned by a woman named Lydia (Amber Valletta) and begins to put her plan into action, but then gets sidetracked by an old friend, a potential new romance and an unwanted ally. She soon starts to learn everyone's hidden secrets and she sets on her goal not to forgive those that destroyed her family, but to get her revenge.

tumblr_lv6nytoqHU1qzadhwo1_500.jpg

1x02 Trust

Emily sets her sights on her next target Bill Harmon (Matthew Glave), a wealthy Wall Street hedge fund manager and trusted family friend who testified in the trial that wrongfully convicted her father. She uses her connection with Nolan to her benefit, unbeknownst to him, and also manages to go on her very first date with Daniel. Meanwhile, Victoria's suspicions about Emily grow and she starts digging to find out a little more about this new arrival to the Hamptons. And the situation over at the Stowaway Tavern gets even more dire for the Porter men.

tumblr_lv6wmkDrGF1qzadhwo1_500.jpg

1x03 Betrayal

With help from her new ally Nolan, Emily begins to slowly destroy the life of Tom Kingsley (Yancey Arias) the prosecutor, now a state senator, who helped put her father behind bars. Meanwhile, Victoria's secret sorrow for her lost true love, as well as the past, learns more about Emily and her suspicions rise even greater. Also, Daniel cannot resist Emily and they go on another date which doesn't go as planned when he's confronted by the brother of his ex-girlfriend that was involved in his car accident.

tumblr_lv73eyMsDm1qzadhwo1_500.jpg

1x04 Duplicity

Emily moves on to her next target, Dr. Michelle Banks (Amy Landecker), a psychiatrist who is responsible for institutionalizing her while her father was in prison. Daniel sees Emily having dinner with Jack, heartbroken, he goes on a drinking binge with Tyler (Ashton Holmes). Charlotte and Declan get to know each other more and Conrad pays Lydia a secret visit.

tumblr_lv8vuikTLu1qzadhwo1_500.jpg

1x05 Guilt

Lydia returns to the Hamptons wanting the her house back from Emily as well as wanting to return in the inner circle of the Hampton women, just in time to take part in the annual Flight 197 victims fundraiser. Nolan puts a hidden camera in Emily's house which then gets shipped to Lydia's apartment, with Nolan finding out that Lydia is beginning to suspect Emily.

tumblr_lva1zagQka1qzadhwo1_500.jpg

1x06 Intrigue

Emily and Nolan send the surveillance video of Frank trying to kill Lydia (who is now in a coma) to Conrad who fires Frank and demands he stay away Victoria. Jack acts on feelings for Emily, who rejects him. Tyler drugs Daniel on his first night working at Jack's bar.

1x07 Charade

When a high-profile newspaper article intrupts the Graysons' quiet plans suddenly turn into an explosive family dinner for their 25th anniversary, Frank unearths information about Emily's past in an attempt to prove his devotion to Victoria and meets the faux Amanda Clarke (Margarita Levieva).

tumblr_lvlb0a4udq1qzadhwo1_500.jpg

1x08 Treachery

Emily's plot further unravels, and Victoria's unstable relationship with her family grows increasingly more tense when an unwanted pawn in Emily's game heads to the Hamptons with questionable intentions. Meanwhile, Lydia's memory is a growing concern for the Graysons

tumblr_lvp3aakbjB1qzadhwo1_500.jpg

1x09 Loyalty

After discovering a secret, Emily questions Nolan's loyalty; Amanda settles into life in the Hamptons; as Victoria regains some power, things between her and Conrad take a turn for the worse.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kayana20

This show is a must see and is so good. The best revenge is done methodically and with well planning. Her love life and past is going to mess up the plan though

Guest Myss Blewm

OMG I just got into this show a couple weeks ago! The first episode was pretty awesome. The second and third were just meh, but the fourth and fifth began to pick it up again. I just finished the sixth episode the other day, and though this isn't a favorite show of mine, it's a fun show to watch.

Guest vanessa_x17

wth i just watched the latest episode..is nolan really

gay?

or is it a part of his plan? And I can't stand tyler!

in regards to nolan. im not sure but

he said he is a 3 on the kingsley scale which means bisexual but it still doesnt answer my burning question if its all part of the plan or not lol

i hate tyler too. people are guessing that it was him who got shot in pilot and not daniel.

Guest Myss Blewm

in regards to nolan. im not sure but

he said he is a 3 on the kingsley scale which means bisexual but it still doesnt answer my burning question if its all part of the plan or not lol

i hate tyler too. people are guessing that it was him who got shot in pilot and not daniel.

I agree with you on Nolan. Also

I think it's part "part of the plan" and part him wanting some action, It's not a complete lie when Tyler was saying that Nolan is around all these people but he's by himself.

Tyler is so creepy! I don't quite buy his story, I think there's more to it.

Oh and I loved how this episode ended!

The real Emily Thorne meets up with the real Amanda Clarke.

I was kind of finding Emily's story a bit boring, All she really has is the cliched love triangle (which I must admit is cliched but enjoyable; I'm so rooting for Jack) and the whole Revenge thing has kind of been pushed aside so there hadn't been much to her. But now!! OMG I want to know more.

Oh my word. I've seen posters of this show everywhere. I must say, it looks really cliche, the poster wasn't really done that well, but I gave it a shot and I am in love with the show. I really hope that Daniel will survive in the end, he's just so adorable. Although I do like the show, it's a little boring here and there and what not. I am hoping the story kind of picks up a little more.

Guest nana544

OMG thank goodness for having this thread because this show is so good and it is a must watch!!!! Some of the things weren't so predictable than I would have thought. And Daniel is handsome and the actor that played it is cute :). And OMG, I hate Tyler, he is in Emily's way and he's so stupid and in love with Daniel. I suppose Nolan is gay too and he is using Tyler. Thank goodness that the real Emily Thorn killed the bodyguard of the woman (I forgot the woman's name). He was getting on my nerves because I was so afraid he was going to reveal who Amanda Clark is to everyone!!!!!! If the guy that got shot at the beginning of the pilot is really Daniel then I won't be surprise since this show is based on Amanda/Emily's revenge and not on love.

Guest graceyoon

at first i hated the nolan character or the guy who plays him, but now i think he's the best part!! i also thought this show would be cheesy and predictable, but it's actually not bad... nolan and emily/amanda should hook up B)

Guest xosandy

Revenge is my new guilty pleasure! I thought it'd be boring and predictable but I was wrong. I don't usually follow shows regularly but I find myself waiting for a new episode every week. Nolan definitely adds humor to the show with his witty remarks. Is it just me or is Joshua Bowman (Daniel) darn good looking?! I didn't even know he was English until I saw him in an interview. Ahh one more week! Btw hamptonsexposed.com is an actual site. Lawl.

Guest 2partsvodka

This reminds me of City Hunter, but the show is pretty cool. I wish she knew how to fight that would make the show more interesting? The only character I really like in the show is Nolan.

Guest vanessa_x17

yup it will be back this wednesday though :) cant wait

edit

ohh. i knew there was no way they could let fake amanda clarke go away so easily. uh oh

Guest Myss Blewm

Thoughts on the new episode?

Oh man, not only does Tyler know the dark secrets of the Graysons now, but the REAL Emily Thorne/fake Amanda Clarke is really shaking things up.

Back to the Tyler thing, how can the Graysons, with the money they have, not buy some high tech shredder where it really pulverizes the paper to tiny confetti? My dad has a shredder that cross cuts the paper. Come on Graysons! Buy a new shredder!

Guest vanessa_x17

^LOL i loved that comment about the shredder. ugh tyler. the show really does need to give ashley more lines or else i just dont buy her sudden change.

Guest furuba01

Okay. At first, it was good. Then all these problems came in and blah blah blah. Oh my gosh, it got so melodramatic I had to stop watching it. Just got bored and tired of it. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nana544

I admit that the show is getting boring for me now. They really need to spice things up or I'll be leaving, but I really hope it get interesting again. I dislike that real Emily Thorn girl because she is ruined things for Amanda--make things hard for her. But, I believe that Amanda will put her on her place. Also, I'm glad that Ashley saw Tyler for who he really is....he's just using her and that's not okay! Overall, I hope this coming episode on Wednesday will be good!

Archived