[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I don't think Teukso is boring. It depends on how people views the couple if you want to have a laugh and enjoy like watching a variety show then you wil feel they are boring but it will not be a reality show anymore. In WGM 3 they are more a reality show where there were no scripts and feelings of the couple were involve. Even they are not filming WGM, outside of the show the guys still  are concerned of their partners. Just like leeteuk when he was doing SM town with shindong and ryeweok he was scared that his feelings will not be the same with Sora and what about Lee Jang Woo when he was the guest in SH, he said that he feels married and girls also see him as a married person when he goes to the bars or club that even the ladies will not approach him for a chat the reason he was with Eunjung in WGM and also he feels jealous on EJ kissing scene.Therefore the guys in WGM 3 are more emotionally involved with their partners compared to WGM 4. While watching WGM 4 the 3 guys were asked to rank their wife and Julian rank his wife as 1st which should be and 2nd was Sunhwa same like kwanghee he has sunhwa and julian kang wife 2nd but when Lee Joon was asked he said that only Oh Yeon Seo he will choose no number 2. By this he was right why guys have other option that their own wife and for that I saw WGM 3 guys more faithful to their partners no matter what it takes. Inside and Outside of WGM they treasure their wife.

I watched WGM 4 to see why the viewership was increasing. I admit it makes me laugh and be entertain but my heart still feels numb on the couple itself. There was no reality on them. Where you can find husband showing how involved they are watching other people wife dancing. Luckily it did not happen to WGM 3 although the ladies dance sexy but still all the husband can only see their own wife sexiness. Like LJW to Eunjung only it was him who has an open mouth when she was dancing and for Leeteuk just see how he was so excited while Sora was dancing and seeing him how proud he was is really different. People should not blame the teukso since there was a difference from them to other couple. Leeteuk was always involve in variety show and he knows how to act on it, he can be more entertaining and funnier that Kwanghee but it was not his purpose on the show.

We all know that WGM 3 PD after the strike and WGM 4 PD are the same. No wonder they have to put jealousy too much with the teukso couple from the start and seeing WGM 4 Oh Yeon Seo jealousy it becomes more of a scenario of the PD. We know LT has some jealousy but not to the extent that he will always brag about sungmin and sora. He trust Sungmin and definitely he trust Sora deeply.

Looking back at the EP 31 when both asked themselves about what memories they enjoyed. Both ended up on the school and episode 8 where Leeteuk first hold hands with Sora. Before the strike they enjoyed being a couple doing things together and enjoying it's life simple. With Sora and Leeteuk last letter and black room interview you can sense that all of those feelings happened which they really treasure was before the strike.

The concept of before the strike PD WGM and the PD of after the strike and WGM 4 are totally different.

For the old one he had shown a different side of Leeteuk before the strike According to him, Leeteuk is a wellknown figure to the public, and there isn’t a variety show that he hasn’t been on. The public perceives him to be an active and outgoing type of guy, but the PD was able to see that there was more to him offscreen

In here he was casted on a reality show and the purpose is that he wanted to show the PJS not the leeteuk. If he will be in WGM 4 we might see leeteuk not the PJS. Lucky that there was no SJ on the season 4 or else we might not be able to see their real self.

No matter what people says about teukso they are more REAL than WGM 4 couples.

Guest LuCyJuNg

kaiskloset

said:

LuCyJuNg

said:

well it was such a crazy afternoon at Kona Beans.. i hope everyone got home safely, i let all FDs use the helicopter to sent you all guys home, safe and sound.. @kasikloset, @josan, @badettetalag and others i didnt have to chitchat at the cafe...=)) =))

Guest koreanway88

gdara 123...  i find your latest post insightful...youv'e got to be kidding me if they think teukso couple is boring?  who said it?   I have been a kdrama fanatic and a joongboer but i have never been like this crazy since teukso couple...   I have a hard time getting over it and i don't think it will lessen my love for those two couples...I don't even mind super junior but because of the dimple couple I am researching on them and I find them awesome.  For Leeteuk to lead the biggest group of idols and having lasted more than 5 years,  I think a big round of applause is due to him...He might have a player persona as what they say...what the heck... he's 30 years old...he's single and if you observe if he likes one girl..he's eyes don't roam around....when he was in a virtual marriage...you can see besides doing he's work..even outside WGM he's thoughts are with Sora...   Though the machine used during the xmas special was not accurate according to them...I find it insightful....lol
I feel even if they like each other I think he will not act on it because two years is kinda long and if its a new relationship..its kinda hard because you need a solid foundation...  but if he really courted Sora I think she will say yes...She may be young but she can handle Leeteuk...on a leash  lol.....I hope I am wrong because in my heart I want them to be on but secretly because Sora is just starting...
I am very happy also because I recommended teukso couple to my sister and same as me..she's hooked.   She even has those episodes on her hard drive given by her elf friend but she never opened it until I told her you have to watch it and you will say thank you to me...mind you she has those episodes for a year I guess and a lot o suju stuffs...  her friend I guess goes to korea...buys suju stuff from yes asia???  and she gets to share it....
thank you for those people behind this very active forum...I might not be as talented and as active as you guys...but I appreciate very much your posts, fanfics, blogs about our much loved couple.    lets keep the faith...I hope they are a couple for real...both are a catch actually and for them to be united..wow...dynamic couple!

jerqu said:

I envy U guy's!!! I want to join u'r twitter conversation pls!....But can we drop my being Jerk...ahemn, being Jerqu  here in SOOMPI....Okay, I

admit I have split personality!!!  =))

heheh! I'll add U up^^

woooooooh hahahaha silly me. didnt some that up before.. the jerk-u  name as such hahahaha girl, i agree.  and hi5 for us  MPD kids hahahha  =)) =))

Hey guys! Just checking here, I'm on my lunch break!!

Me too..wanna join the twitter party..hehe.. I have a different twitter name as well.. ;)

I know sooner or later malicious news and opinions will come out since there will always be a comparison of WGM 3 and WGM 4 in terms of ratings this will not stop until the last episode of WGM 4 will end since even in life and love the comparison of ex and present will always be there it is only the matter of how strong you are able to hang on to them. Though there are a lot of times I tried shattering this forum still the people who are here are always together to support this forum. This should also be the motto of everybody here whenever you see an article that might be hurtful to us or to the teukso fans, we must make sure that each one of you has to be behind one another. Just like a domino piece where there should be someone strong infront to speak her mind in order for others to be able to start their piece as well. If everyone here always tend to read only without giving their piece what will be the strength of those people who protect this forum. Only by your acknowledgement that some of the people here get the inspiration. Sometimes I was thinking while lurking on this forum why don't I just put a smiley face  :) for those who tried giving their thoughts in order to motivate them more and show the support.

This forum has been awesome and I do admire the courage of all those who face me upfront it only shows how they love teukso that no matter what it takes they will never allow their image to be shattered by people who are jealous of them.

Keep your thread alive as always..This has been one of the best forum I have ever encountered.

Time will pass by but your dedication here will certainly will not pass..

gdara123 said:Though there are a lot of times I tried shattering this forum still the people who are here are always together to support this forum. This forum has been awesome and I do admire the courage of all those who face me upfront it only shows how they love teukso that no matter what it takes they will never allow their image to be shattered by people who are jealous of them.

Guest lennycsn

Aaahhh..... @gdara123 how should I describe your relationship with this thread....complicated? Lol...just kidding. The problem with wgm is their ever changing format that toying along with their viewers hearts. The concept of wgm is attractive but it can't seem to cater to all types of viewers demands. So they tested all formats from reality to variety. So the one who suffered are the shippers. Hence, the viewers have different opinions about the program. In the end, majority would prefer to treat it as a variety program just to safeguard their hearts. We are after all emotional human beings. We can blame it on mbc but it is a business entity after all. High ratings is an equation to money esp the number of advertisements for program. So mbc still see the potential of program despite the criticism. They will keep changing the format to suit and find right target markets. What I'm trying to say is it is mbc marketing strategy to make moremoney.

So now..what should we do with the couple that we ship? Just bless them with lots of love and happiness .in return to what they have given to us. Set aside the debate whether they are real or not.because we will never know until they admit it publicly. Then the shippers will know if they hit the jackpot. Real or not is an individual belief. As for teukso like i said you decide..

Anyway i hope we will be make peace after your last post. Peace out!

@gdara123, i was about to sleep when i opened the forum from my phone and saw your post. Frankly, I was surprised by your insightful post earlier but I was weary of you and what you have posted in this thread before that I was not sure if I should take it with a grain of salt or wait for your next attack....but after reading your second post today I finally realized that there is a tone of seriousness  in your posts and I will be remiss if I don't acknowledge how it touched on a lot of things that answers some of the questions differentiating WGM 3 and WGM 4 and I am not just talking about  the ratings, but of the emotional involvement of the three teams compared to the partnership of Lee Teuk and Sora and Eun Jung and Jang Woo. In as much as I don't like making comparisons or  sound  like I am putting one team down to bring my team up and I am commenting on this issue not to disrespect anyone from WGM 4  but I  agree with almost every member of this thread with regards to the expressed  opinions  and  if I may say.... you have expounded on it  quite well.   
Lastly I just want to  commend you for acknowledging the members of this thread for their tenacity and thoughtfulness in keeping this thread alive  . I would like to say this is what I am most proud of....the members of this thread can be very playful and funny and hilarious at times .... yet  they can be very brave, serious, passionate and intelligent at the same time and I am glad you have noticed that. Oops sorry i did not realize I was a page topper and broke the tradition because I was so sleepy. My wish for Teuk and Sora
1. that at this point , they understand what they feel and be not afraid about it2. for Teuk to enjoy his time with family and friends before his enlistment and be able to cope well with the big change in his lifestyle3. for Sora to continue on her path to success and not lose sight of what matters in life4. that in time( if it is not yet true right now) they may find their way into each other arms and stay there forever!