[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

finally i made an account in this site..for a first timer like me still feel alone here nobody knows me yet but i really enjoy this forums..
it makes me smile every time i read your post about our lovely couple..i just hope i find friends here..

1610.jpgtumblr_mbxeo2LLTB1r2ggkvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbz13fABTM1riqqhyo3_500.jpg

I just found it on kang sora tumblr

The color of the rabbit in Sora's mobile game was light pink and she was looking for the heart cause she needs it.

Can't help to notice Leeteuk's mobile case was pink and the rabbit has heart on it.

Sora has a star for winning on the game and leeteuk is wearing a hite shirt with stars with 1 star that has a shade of pink

Guest pinnavinna

@gdara i'm quite shock with your last two posts..this time i find it really insightful. but if we looking back to your old posts before, we can say it's so contradictive. i still don't know which one is the real you, teukso hater or teukso lover. But if your purpose  is to keep this thread alive and to put all FD's to the test, by posting some bad comments about DC and even brought up an old news that you exactly knew that is gonna hurt FD's in here, my question is why you have to sacrifice yourself that way. for me, all FD here no need to be tested, they come to this thread because they love teukso and find this place as a warm and lovely place to share their thought related with Dimple couple. and sure they will be upfront defending DC when somebody try to bash/ attack DC. but some of FD who keep silent and try to ignore you, that doesn't mean their love to DC is less. they just don't want confrontation and  rekindle the war. Because for all of us here, we just want this thread to become a peaceful place to share our thought about DC. i think it's now yours to decide which side you gonna take. but please don't sacrifice your self that much,no need to become public enemy first to show that you really love and support DC. just show your love the way all of us showing here, or like the thing you just did on the last two posts :)

Guest lennycsn

finally i made an account in this site..for a first timer like me still feel alone here nobody knows me yet but i really enjoy this forums..

it makes me smile every time i read your post about our lovely couple..i just hope i find friends here..

welcome to teukso thread. Please feel comfortable to spazz on this lovely couple.

@gdara123 that's the twitter msg I'm talking about. How not to stop spazzing or talking about them when they keep on doing these kinds of things. They just keep the shippers hopes up. :):)

Guest malonowa

@kulot Welcome, we will get to know you soon enough.

And a quote I scratched out from somewhere:
Let the past be the past and let it pass!

gdara123 said:

I just found it on kang sora tumblr

The color of the rabbit in Sora's mobile game was light pink and she was looking for the heart cause she needs it.

Can't help to notice Leeteuk's mobile case was pink and the rabbit has heart on it.

Sora has a star for winning on the game and leeteuk is wearing a hite shirt with stars with 1 star that has a shade of pink

Guest pinnavinna

viyra said:

I would say, of all the couples that appeared in WGM, LeeTeuk and Sora were the only ones who didn't act as a married couple.  I've said this so many times - they are more like a dating couple.  And they were this way because they didn't have a cue card - they were just told what the circumstances would be.

@kulot: Welcoming you with dimple hugs >:D<  >:D< to our big family here. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. ;)

Alright FDs, I don't what to say...of all days... Why does it have to be today that watching Sora in DH2 made me tear and then watching P&H also made me tear up too due to Hedgehog's past? (Hedgehog played by Donghae) So sad, Sora got outcasted by her classmates and then Donghae was beaten up by his father every day when he was young!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???? Poor Hedgehog, who reminds me of our Teukie during his childhood. For those who haven't watched DH2 or P&H, you should try it out. Oh dear, I am going thru a bit of emotional rollercoaster right now. (Yes yes yes, I am a very emotional person. I tear up easily when the sweet, lovely, sad moment strikes, just like when I was doing the 300th Wish video -- looking at all the TeukSora moments are just too sweet, beautiful and lovely. AWWWWW, now I feel like crying  :(:(( )

Sorry FDs, I didn't mean to post what I feel right now. I just needed to let it out. Ok, I have to finish up P&H now. :)

Guest pinnavinna

lennycsn said: janpyo said:
I admire most of the FD's who are able to hang in here ...with their sense of humor intact and their faith unshaken......hats off to you guys....may your tribe increase and may you never get tired of sharing your love and enthusiasm for our couple...because believe me some of us going through some dark thoughts need them.

@lazyme2day: thanks for welcoming me..wow its my great pleasure knowing you..i had watched your FMV of dimple couples 300th day anniv.. i'm truly amazed how you made it..hope to watch your ending video of TeukSora..

Guest teuksoislove

lazyme2day said:

@kulot: Welcoming you with dimple hugs >:D<  >:D< to our big family here. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. ;)

Alright FDs, I don't what to say...of all days... Why does it have to be today that watching Sora in DH2 made me tear and then watching P&H also made me tear up too due to Hedgehog's past? (Hedgehog played by Donghae) So sad, Sora got outcasted by her classmates and then Donghae was beaten up by his father every day when he was young!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???? Poor Hedgehog, who reminds me of our Teukie during his childhood. For those who haven't watched DH2 or P&H, you should try it out. Oh dear, I am going thru a bit of emotional rollercoaster right now. (Yes yes yes, I am a very emotional person. I tear up easily when the sweet, lovely, sad moment strikes, just like when I was doing the 300th Wish video -- looking at all the TeukSora moments are just too sweet, beautiful and lovely. AWWWWW, now I feel like crying  :(:(( )

Sorry FDs, I didn't mean to post what I feel right now. I just needed to let it out. Ok, I have to finish up P&H now. :)

lazyme2day said:

@teukso.is.love & @shymaldita28: I have successfully completed P&H. Awwww, I love Grandpa in the drama. I cried a few tears when there was blood on the table. So funny seeing how our FJ3 (Mr. Hedgehog) can act so differently from when he appeared as a guest on WGM. LOL. 1...2...3 GO! =)) When Donghae says that in English, it reminds me of this:

ep18_TeukDonghae_Hug.gif

DH (to Sora): Oh really? Where you from?

LT (to DH): No touch! No touch!

DH: Hug...American style...

LT: No No...Korean style...

=)) =)) =)) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Alright, off to bed since I've got work tomorrow. (Sigh...my signature picture was too big in dimension and file size, so I had to remove the lovely picture of my beloved Dimple Couple).  Goodnight / Good morning and Good afternoon to all FDs!!!

Guest echalovable

hi, FD's i'm back to this forum after twitterland with FD's with @kaikskloset@LuCyJuNg@malonowa@jerqu@playerkbd we still arguing about @jerqu fanfic release date... pheww but it's pretty hard.
kaiskloset said:

gdara123 said:Though there are a lot of times I tried shattering this forum still the people who are here are always together to support this forum. This forum has been awesome and I do admire the courage of all those who face me upfront it only shows how they love teukso that no matter what it takes they will never allow their image to be shattered by people who are jealous of them.