[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

LuCyJuNg said: @kaiskloset   =)) =)) helipad at Kona Beans?? isn't it sureal?? haha anyway, i'll make sure all FDs will have a grand entrance and i think LT and KS will sure welcome us with open arms! hehehe omo, this is going bad.. just woke up but here i am blabbing about helicopter!! 
waving at @badettetalag, @josan, @playerkbd... here i am!! can you see me??  hey, guyz!! *jumping now, jump! jump!! 
ROFL...
okay i need iced choco... anyone want to help me get through the crowd?? yah, Park Jung Soo!! HELP!! is sungmin around? LOL~

Guest LuCyJuNg

badettetalag said: LuCyJuNg said: @kaiskloset   =)) =)) helipad at Kona Beans?? isn't it sureal?? haha anyway, i'll make sure all FDs will have a grand entrance and i think LT and KS will sure welcome us with open arms! hehehe omo, this is going bad.. just woke up but here i am blabbing about helicopter!! 
waving at @badettetalag, @josan, @playerkbd... here i am!! can you see me??  hey, guyz!! *jumping now, jump! jump!! 
ROFL...
okay i need iced choco... anyone want to help me get through the crowd?? yah, Park Jung Soo!! HELP!! is sungmin around? LOL~

Hello, FD family! 'been away for a while. . . sorry i missed the fun!

@jerqu, your fanfic is a smashing hit!

@josan, are we still voting? I'd like to help! My inbox is open for your "message!" ;)) Thanks!

Gotta run again! I better catch Teuk before he leaves KB! (that is, if i can get past those battalion of ELFs!) ;))

and here's an inside pic too...
credit to hiedi  @‏nhb19

RT @eunteuk: 121015 Leeteuk @ Kona Beans CR @AngeLeeteuk ) (twitter)

A5PAAetCMAAUvZw.jpg
cute duckie... (edit) I meant rabbit.. :)
still having my latte at Kona Beans with jerqu whilst others are spazzing with Leeteuk...
we'll meet him later to discuss about him being casted for a movie out of @jerqu's fanfic... =)) =)) =))
wanna join in guys?? :))

Oh God... I think we're spamming too much!!! =)) =))

Guest LuCyJuNg

kaiskloset said: okay girls... here's the certified true pics inside kona now... aisssssssh swooooon!
can you see us FDs in the third pic on the side hahahhahhaha
pics cr: all via suju elf twitter
**** woah!! thanks for this.. i remember your post lastime where he is kinda confused with all the orders, but he is cool..he is in WHITE! gorgeous PJS over the counter!!

Leeteuk just tweeted 

sorry, can't use my google translate..it's rubbish.. hope someone can translate in a few seconds time.. :)
Lee Teuk ‏@special1004

전세계 트랜딩에..깜짝 아르바이트가 올랐네요~^^다음번에는 줄도 잘 서고 질서 잘지켜야 되요!!그래야 한번 더 할테니까 오늘 너무 위험했던 상황들이 많았어요..ㅠㅠ다음에 한번 더 할게요!!

672427479.jpg?key=612816&Expires=1350295

Hello ladies looks like everyone here is at kona beans..I just saw the pictures of leetuk today and I saw his phone case was pink and a rabbit with a heart...Can't help my delusional mind thinks about FIL message to leeteuk to take care of Sora just like a rabbit...

By the way I check leeteuk pictures from 2011-2012 and I noticed that after his wgm stint he always wears a lot of bracelet and the person who always has this habit is none other than Sora..

Is this a sign???please make it a sign that they are real...I'm trying to check his bracelets if there is the white beads one but the picture was not clear.

playerkbd said: and here's an inside pic too...
credit to hiedi  @‏nhb19

cute duckie...
still having my latte at Kona Beans with jerqu whilst others are spazzing with Leeteuk...
we'll meet him later to discuss about him being casted for a movie out of @jerqu's fanfic... =)) =)) =))

@jerqu said:Well, gonna write Chapter 16 while  waiting for you guy's...Just a reminder thou@kaiskloset is not allowed to read this chapter, you may have nose bleed reading it.......
------------------------------------------------------------------
waaahhhh im filing a petition to @jerqu... by monday, im out of the teens category. meaning im allowed to read that chapter waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....
this is me launching my petition. i hope @jerqu will waiver waaaaaaaaaaah!th?id=I.4789709603734062&pid=15.1

jerqu said: playerkbd said: and here's an inside pic too...
credit to hiedi  @‏nhb19

cute duckie...

Guest lennycsn

Anyone below 18 is NOT allowed to read @jerqu fanfic specifically chapter 16.
=)) =)) =)) So you better admit it now....LOL... so @kaiskloset *close your face with my palm* shoo...shoo...go away.... :D

I went for a vacation at @malonowa land few days ago...guess what I found..FRUIT CAKE for @kaiskloset !! Ladies...slowly...let's go....!!! @k_craze where are you??? are you leaving behind with  her? =))

1cake.jpg

I'm out for now FD's.. I'm afraid I've been spamming too much since I woke up... blame it to Teukie with his rabbit phone case... :))
will go back to lurk mode while I try to make a draft out of @shymaldita28's requested fmv's and of course @jerqu's chap preview...
Enjoy spazzing!!!!

Guest teuksoislove

lennycsn said: Anyone below 18 is NOT allowed to read @jerqu fanfic specifically chapter 16.
=)) =)) =)) So you better admit it now....LOL... so @kaiskloset *close your face with my palm* shoo...shoo...go away.... :D

I went for a vacation at @malonowa land few days ago...guess what I found..FRUIT CAKE for @kaiskloset !! Ladies...slowly...let's go....!!! @k_craze where are you??? are you leaving behind with  her? =))

Leeteuk just tweeted 

sorry, can't use my google translate..it's rubbish.. hope someone can translate in a few seconds time.. :)

Lee Teuk ‏@special1004전세계 트랜딩에..깜짝 아르바이트가 올랐네요~^^다음번에는 줄도 잘 서고 질서 잘지켜야 되요!!그래야 한번 더 할테니까 오늘 너무 위험했던 상황들이 많았어요..ㅠㅠ다음에 한번 더 할게요!!

Today, the situation was too dangerous had so many .. ㅠ ㅠ so that once more I'm gonna surprise trending worldwide ... there's a part-time job rose line the next time ^ ^ well standing order need to obey! Once more I'll!

OMO! He such a good marketing man... My company should hired him so or sales will boosting faster due to the store explotion..

* one cold americano please :D :D :D

lennycsn said: Anyone below 18 is NOT allowed to read @jerqu fanfic specifically chapter 16.

Guest lennycsn

I just have to share this fanart with you ladies after reading @jerqu fanfics...doesn't it look beautiful and describe exactly how teukso looks like in the fanfic...

sorry I have to put it in the spoiler because it may be too heavy for some to load especially mobile users...

fc1f4134970a304edf1a2952d1c8a786c9175c5a

cr: 黑猫Kyu1026 @DCBaiduBar

Those who wants the fanarts can access here.
She is allowing the fans to have it. :)

but if you want to share in this thread, please remember to credit the owner.

it is meant for desktop background.

[EDIT}
Top page again. here are my wishes:
1. My wish for TeukSo to know that they a match made in heaven. They are just simply beautiful people inside and out who deserve each other.
2. And the FDs will stay healthy and happy always.
3. My wish for Teukie to have a smooth transition of his life as his enlistment is approaching.
4. Sora will be a successful actress while waiting for her beloved husband to come home.