[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest malonowa

@jerqu need some help finishing the next chaper of your fiction?

0518-coffee_vg_zps470c5d89.jpg

@kaiskloset Leeteuk will bring Yeye to Malonowa Land on your Birthday!!! <:-P

The party will be held at Orion club and begins at 8.  No under 23's allowed

I was not present at Kona Beans today.  Why go through that discomfort when LT and SR come visit me daily anyway? :P :P :P

playerkbd said:

@kaiskloset are we being a dictator now??? I am just following my writer's orders..she's my boss..or else no new chapters..

If it's me, I'll put R-21 rather that R-18..*evil laugh..*

ehemmmm... will bribery do the talking???? @-) ;)

im sending this to you now...@jerqu and @playerkbd kekeke

Nope!!bribery won't do!!! =)) I'm sure @jerqu is reviewing your petition now..don't disturb her, she's busy writing chap. 16..she must be having nosebleed herself whilst writing it!! =)) =)) peace @jerqu..

@malonowa if under 23 are not allowed @kaiskloset herself won't be allowed to her own party since she's just turning 20... =))

playerkbd said:

kaiskloset

wrote:

»

playerkbd said:<br />

@kaiskloset

are we being a dictator now??? I am just following my writer's orders..she's my boss..or else no new chapters.. <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

If it's me, I'll put R-21 rather that R-18..*evil laugh..*<br />

<br />

<br />

ehemmmm... will bribery do the talking????

@-);)

<br />

im sending this to you now...

@jerqu

and

@playerkbd

kekeke

Nope!!bribery won't do!!!

=))

I'm sure

@jerqu

is reviewing your petition now..don't disturb her, she's busy writing chap. 16..she must be having nosebleed herself whilst writing it!!

=))=))

peace

@jerqu

@malonowa

if under 23 are not allowed

@kaiskloset

herself won't be allowed to her own party since she's just turning 20...

=))

waaaaaaaaaaaah. im off now. my real eomma is texting me non-stop for skipping dinner. again. mommy still calls the shot at home....kekekeke im not soo lucky as our Sora yet-- with her own pad and such...(jealous me:) )
kekeke. be back later pretty FDs. hope none of the usual mama eagyo talk tonight and pray mum's gonna be in bed early so i can spazz some more  . .. 
=)) :P

pepichan said:

playerkbd wrote: »

Leeteuk just tweeted 

sorry, can't use my google translate..it's rubbish.. hope someone can translate in a few seconds time..

Lee Teuk ‏@special1004전세계 트랜딩에..깜짝 아르바이트가 올랐네요~^^다음번에는 줄도 잘 서고 질서 잘지켜야 되요!!그래야 한번 더 할테니까 오늘 너무 위험했던 상황들이 많았어요..ㅠㅠ다음에 한번 더 할게요!!

Today, the situation was too dangerous had so many .. ㅠ ㅠ so that once more I'm gonna surprise trending worldwide ... there's a part-time job rose line the next time ^ ^ well standing order need to obey! Once more I'll!

OMO! He such a good marketing man... My company should hired him so or sales will boosting faster due to the store explotion..

* one cold americano please

via 13elieve SG (@13elieveSG)

[TRANS] @special1004 On world trending.. "Surprise part-time" went up~^^ Next time also stand in lines properly and maintain the order!! So I'll do it one more time, today was very dangerous, there were many situations..ㅠㅠ next time I'll do it once more!!

-----------------------------------

yikks! soo many shoving and pushing ...and cameras and phone are just inches from his face!!! omoooo! ottoke! gosh...not following teuk's instruction to maintain even  proper queing...

mamateuk and kona staff had no other choice but to send all fangirls outside in order  to  avoid damages inside kona 

aissshhh.... too bad @malonowa's not there or else... all of them are in a private cell in malonowa land now hahahahah

btw that was dangerous indeed! teukie. aissh not even a security staff nearby with these throng... 

pics via @GahemGyu :

good thing our helicopter are on standby courtesy of @@LuCyJuNg ... FDs are now safe spazzing kekeke 

Kekeke... I'm sorry. I had used fancy translator to translate his tweet.. Hence I just get that he mention about part time job... Õo°˚˚ºoOOOoº°˚˚°ºÕ PJS if that's true, u will be the most handsome and muscular part-timer who work in coffee shop =P~ =P~ =P~

pepichan said:

kaiskloset

wrote:

»

pepichan said:<br />

<br />

<br />

playerkbd wrote: »<br />

Leeteuk just tweeted <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

sorry, can't use my google translate..it's rubbish.. hope someone can translate in a few seconds time.. <br />

<br />

<br />

Lee Teuk ‏@special1004전세계 트랜딩에..깜짝 아르바이트가 올랐네요~^^다음번에는 줄도 잘 서고 질서 잘지켜야 되요!!그래야 한번 더 할테니까 오늘 너무 위험했던 상황들이 많았어요..ㅠㅠ다음에 한번 더 할게요!!<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Today, the situation was too dangerous had so many .. ㅠ ㅠ so that once more I'm gonna surprise trending worldwide ... there's a part-time job rose line the next time ^ ^ well standing order need to obey! Once more I'll!<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

OMO! He such a good marketing man... My company should hired him so or sales will boosting faster due to the store explotion..<br />

<br />

* one cold americano please <br />

<br />

<br />

via 13elieve SG (@13elieveSG)<br />

[TRANS] @special1004 On world trending.. "Surprise part-time" went up~^^ Next time also stand in lines properly and maintain the order!! So I'll do it one more time, today was very dangerous, there were many situations..ㅠㅠ next time I'll do it once more!!<br />

<br />

yikks! soo many shoving and pushing ...and cameras and phone are just inches from his face!!! omoooo! ottoke! gosh...not following teuk's instruction to maintain even  proper queing...<br />

mamateuk and kona staff had no other choice but to send all fangirls outside in order  to  avoid damages inside kona <br />

aissshhh.... too bad

@malonowa

's not there or else... all of them are in a private cell in malonowa land now hahahahah<br />

btw that was dangerous indeed! teukie. aissh not even a security staff nearby with these throng... <br />

pics via @GahemGyu :<br />

good thing our helicopter are on standby courtesy of @@LuCyJuNg ... FDs are now safe spazzing kekeke 

Guest malonowa

Malonowa Land Patrons

I really have to thank you for visiting my land so often. 
Because the country's revinue is increasing, my revinue is increasing ^^^

So I got a new presidential car.  And I really, really want to thank you sooooo much for contributing towards it!

Please come visit again, I could use a new mansion.

Phodies of my new baby!

Official-Mercedes-Benz-SLK55-AMG-R172-025_zps27ccd8e5.jpg

And the number plates
plates_zpsd32d3e78.png

malonowa said: Malonowa Land Patrons

I really have to thank you for visiting my land so often. 
Because the country's revinue is increasing, my revinue is increasing ^^^

So I got a new presidential car.  And I really, really want to thank you sooooo much for contributing towards it!

Please come visit again, I could use a new mansion.

Phodies of my new baby!

Official-Mercedes-Benz-SLK55-AMG-R172-025_zps27ccd8e5.jpg

And the number plates
plates_zpsd32d3e78.png

Guest smileagain2012

Since morning I visit Malonowa Land
A wonderful fantasy world weary sometimes
Imagine SORA coming at kona beans

And entered cross walk from the center of fan
When Sora arrived in front of LEETEUK
His  mother  looked 
Surprised when she saw Sora in front of her

SMILED HAPPILY

Then Sora looked at him
Nostalgia in her eyes
Saying Americano please

oh >>> LEETEUK
Lifting his head when he heard her voice

tumblr_mbxvwxaOus1qcor5ho1_500.jpg

I can not stay here at Malonowa Land and fantasizing more
I cry now
Miss them together

What must we do to those two years???

:)>- :(

Night in this side of the world. Need to sleep now. Have fun to those who are awake and to those in teukso dreamland, wait up. I guess we need to follow them in our dreams to see what they're up to. :D

Insight on the dimple couple bracelet

1st pic… was taken during fansigning…

2nd pic.. was taken during camping day in WGM…

3rd pic… in star king…

If you just check the link and observe the bracelet he was wearing here it looks totally the same with the other pictures...The white bead bracelet is near his white watch and it was hanging a little bit 0:08 -0:16 the bracelet was hang outside of his white watch you cannot notice it since it was the same color.

I am 95% sure it was the same.. @echolovable, @lazyme2day need to do the screencap so that we can able to see...

conclusions: leeteuk still wore the same accessories with sora in different shows

Teukso Is Real

Though we have not heard any news from them that they are real, still in my own opinion ( FYI my own opinion ) the white bead bracelet just solidify my thoughts of them as real couple. Sora was the first person who wear the bracelet which happens on the 25th of July after Leeteuk's birthday and this was also the time that the meet the parents was already done.

Though the WGM has made it more harder for us to analyze the day when Sora has been a 1 day manager of leeteuk since they cut it into 3 scenarios which honestly it only happens in 1 day.. episode 27 WJ couple came to DC house

Episode 27 WJ couple came to DC house

- The way Sora and Leeteuk shows no awkwardness when WJ saw Leeteuk's pants on the sofa, notice how leeteuk reacted while Sora was folding it seems normal. If they are not real he would have taken it to her nor he will automatically smile and gets red just like when Sora gave him the chair infront of SJ in episode 9. Next also I noticed how Sora moved her chair nearer to the wall, knowing that leeteuk is a jealous guy and also infront of them if they were real he will not show that jealousy with them or else something will become more obvious.. Sora becomes more comfortable with him after massaging his feet, lying down on the couch together on opposite end which I find it peculiar.

Episode 28 Sora as Leeteuk 1 day manager.

- When Leeteuk saw Sora waiting for him his eagerness to meet her can be shown on his face but with concious mind that camera was there both decided to shake hands. Leeteuk was not able to hide uncomfortability with Sora's skirt that he even ask her in his own way if managers can wear skirt like that and for that Sora has held his hand to control his mood..Sora already knows how to pacify leeteuk's jealousy ways and by holding his hand he will remain calm. What makes me wonder is that the way leeteuk ask Sora baout her skirt seems a boyfriend behavior. We know that Sora wears super shorts in episode 22 and 24..but what makes him react on her skirt, is it because he is her real boyfriend and somehow it slips on his tongue ( knowing LT slip of the tongue persona )

Episode 29 Swimming

- Sora was too comfortable to be with him. The hugging was totally obvious that there was more into it. If Sora is the type of person who can be easily comfortable with skinship then I might just ignore it but with her personality, you can sense that there is something between them. Her comfortable ways massaging his arm compared in nami and the ep 29 was totally different that even LT noticed it..

With the bracelet I personally think 95% he wear it on the fan cam video I just posted now...Leeteuk is smart that he has wear a white watch and a lot of bracelets in order to distract the attention but you can see from 0:08-0:16 that the bracelet was hanging..If only someone can be able to do the screen cap and zoom it ...you can definitely see it..

Why are there no sightings or news about Sora and LT as real couple..simple LT knows how to hide a relationship just like Yesung with Jiyeon. Still a scandal was not been made..Isn't it funny that the 4 people somehow gets connection...Sora works with Jiyeon on Dream High2....  Yesung is with our LT in SJ..both four are connected..therefore if Yesung and Jiyeon can able to hide it until now, why not LT and Sora..

Do you think LT will say I love you to Sora if they are not real...why does he have to exert that kind of effort if there is no positive response from Sora behind the camera.. Their stint has ended there is no need for a publicity for their last episode a kiss that was done is enough but still something that all of us did not expect.In WGM I watched, no one has said nor write I love you instead take care was the word only in order for the other person not to be misled in the end of their stint but for LT saying I love you to Sora was real and even me I was not able to read what Sora's thoughts when LT says I love you. When they had their final words WGM did not even ask her what she felt when LT write that kind of letter....they ask about the shoes but not the letter??Odd thing I may say..

When Sora said that her mom and relatives cried on their last episode..I guess her relatives were curious about LT after her mom has meet him..Why she did not say the reaction of her father when it ended knowing how he loves leeteuk.. I remember LT asked sungmin if he met Sora's father (what is with Sora's father that leeteuk seems possesive )

When Sunhwa said that he likes LT sungmin has tried to let her changed her mind for some SJ members ( just like a protective brother in law for Sora )

If they are not real then I guess this will be my first hunch that I was wrong...Honestly in terms of knowing if the people around me are in a relationship I always get 99% accuracy..I don't know if my hunch has become real or I'm just lucky but most of the time I'm always right just like now when one of my colleagues said that they were in a secret relationship I told him I know since last month eventhough nobody has told me only by their body gestures and conversation incident I can see it clearly..

OMO I guess I typed a lot of thoughts need to clear my mind..

lazyme2day said: shymaldita28 said:

Insight on the dimple couple bracelet

1st pic… was taken during fansigning…

2nd pic.. was taken during camping day in WGM…

3rd pic… in star king…

If you just check the link and observe the bracelet he was wearing here it looks totally the same with the other pictures...The white bead bracelet is near his white watch and it was hanging a little bit 0:08 -0:16 the bracelet was hang outside of his white watch you cannot notice it since it was the same color.

I am 95% sure it was the same.. @echolovable, @lazyme2day need to do the screencap so that we can able to see...

conclusions: leeteuk still wore the same accessories with sora in different shows