[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hello Everyone! :-h
Just thought I'd make my presence felt again in case somebody misses me. :))
Leeteuk at Kona Beans was a blockbuster.. but his mom may have had a headache instead of being happy he was there. :)) But he looked so handsome in his white shirt.. :x If I was to order a drink from him, I'd probably change my mind 3x so he'd get impatient and possibly mad so he'd remember me..  :))
Read in Twitter that Sora might have a new drama.. I hope it pushes through.. :D I hope she tweets also.. I miss her..
Or maybe they don't tweet much nowadays because they're together? :-? :-? :-?
I wish! :))

Hello FD's,
Glad to read everyone enjoying their time at Malonowa land....your interactions are very funny and quite interesting ...your imaginations are amazing...and although I am kind of very busy catching up with a mountain of paper work after almost 2 weeks of gallivanting....i have been silently lurking and voting on the polls for our couple...
Frankly....I kind of understand some of the frustrations of not seeing them interacting...or not knowing what is going on....it sucks that no matter how much we feel the love between these two people....up to this time we have no concrete proof to reassure us ....and there is no open admission to confirm it for us. I admire most of the FD's who are able to hang in here ...with their sense of humor intact and their faith unshaken......hats off to you guys....may your tribe increase and may you never get tired of sharing your love and enthusiasm for our couple...because believe me some of us going through some dark thoughts need them. When I worry about the numerous if's running through my head....and I open this thread and read the excitement of everyone going to Kona Beans through their imaginations(I wanted to post pictures I took in Kona Beans during my trip there...but I can not figure out how to do it...kkk)....or how fellow FD's try to find ways to connect Teuk and Sora through a common shirt...or a possible couple bracelet...or the V and batman signs.....I get reminded of of why I got this far in believing that they are real....
Because I know these fellow FD's like me witnessed their first meeting and saw their fluttering response to each other...  their unusual happiness when they meet ...the giggles and easy laughter....the  stolen glances ....and the heart stopping moments when their eyes met that made our hearts race.. found Soras' initial jealous reaction towards Teukies' last relationship  cute.... our jaws dropped when Teukie caught us by surprise not just once but twice....and I felt the power of SUJU for the first time....we felt their giddiness the first time they held hands....saw their deepening physical attraction as their stares start to give off a different meaning at the furniture shop which totally got me so hooked up to them....we enjoyed their easy interactions....got envious of the fun they were having as they were stalking Donghae at the amusement park...had fun watching the FJ's squirm with envy seeing their hyung holding hands with Sora as Teukie boasts of his security of having her as his wife...we longed for them when the strike happened ...the same way they seemed to have longed for each other...we were ecstatic when we learned that they were filming again....Sora amazed me with her 180 degree turn around....and Teukie doing the same thing only in the opposite direction worried me initially....but his petty jealousies made me realize he was trying to be cool so as not to lose himself so easily....Nami island changed it all for me...the same way I think it changed it all for them as well...how they suddenly became of equal footing in my eyes ....and of how finally Sora reassured not just me...but most importantly Park Jung Soo as well...I saw how touched he was ...and how he finally realized that maybe she too felt the same way.....I was as nervous as Sora was, as Teukie met her parents.....was as touched by her parents concern for their son in law...and amazed by the rapport between Teukie and Sora's dad....and who can forget their wedding photo shoot..the forehead kisses....the whisper of I love you....the gesture of  surrender by Lee Teuk  after looking down at Sora's soulful eyes...it was just one episode that haunts me up to this day....And of course who did not cry at their goodbye episode.....and who did not melt with the kiss that seems to say it all?....I know I did a...a number of times over.....
And now we are in the phase where we have to accept that they too live in the real world as we do....that they too have their own plans to make and dreams to accomplish....and that they have their own life to live...family to protect and love to fight for....is it fair to expect a confession from them?....at this point I do not know where I stand....On the one hand I wish I can join them in their happiness if they are really together....but after that what more will I expect from them? ....will I  continue to ask them to share every intimate detail of their relationship ? because sometimes it seems  difficult to point out which line to cross and which one we we can not....and if they are not together which seems very unlikely ....but still it is something that we have to consider just to complete the equation and provide ourselves a different point of view ....do we expect them to tell us?  are they obligated to? I do not know....what I know is....we all came up to this point because we ended up loving both of them together on our own...no one forced us to come here....no one forced their pairing on us....not Teukie...not Sora....the fact that their happiness together became our happiness ....and their tears and pain  became ours....is solely because we allowed them to have a place in our life and our hearts.....and I hope we continue to be with them with all the affections and love we can give them ...but with  less expectations....

Guest malonowa

Should we start a count-down timer for the release of @jerqu's FF Chapter 15?

Maybe we should start a petition for the next chapter to be released sooner.

C'mon, don't leave us haning here!!
And I'm giggling giddishly and blushing imagining the hush hush chapter 16.

Well @jerqu, good job on the FF, I really enjoy it. Big thanks to @playerkbd too for hosting the FF and the trailers that you make for each chapter.

@ice308, you still owe me a prediction, I want to know how well Malonowa Land's commerse will do in the future.
@k_craze I miss you :((

malonowa said: Should we start a count-down timer for the release of @jerqu's FF Chapter 15?

Maybe we should start a petition for the next chapter to be released sooner.

C'mon, don't leave us haning here!!
And I'm giggling giddishly and blushing imagining the hush hush chapter 16.

Well @jerqu, good job on the FF, I really enjoy it. Big thanks to @playerkbd too for hosting the FF and the trailers that you make for each chapter.

@ice308, you still owe me a prediction, I want to know how well Malonowa Land's commerse will do in the future.
@k_craze I miss you :((

Guest malonowa

Now we know why @jerqu's chapters take so long, she has to be rushed to the hospital for transfusions frequently.  @jerqu Get well soon dear ^^^

Thankfully we have a saviour in the form of @witeku with an installment of one of her chapters.

Sorry, have to keep this post short, can't wait to go read ...

Guest lennycsn

hello guys, do you read this http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/we-got-married-sees-a-boost-in-viewer-ratings ? and other comment about teukso is bad luck couple.

it's hurts me.

:((

arghhh...i hate that news.

don't be sad about the comment. She just express her regrets for teukso. I personally feel good for teukso for not being in wgm 4 concept or we miss the chance seeing them being luvy duvy. teukie will surely be in mc mode and that we would not discover pjs and inner beauty of sora. So its ok.^ ^

Guest echalovable

hi, FD's  :-h 
i'm listening one song,  the lyric make me remember when one of sistar on hello baby said that teuk felt butterflies in his stomatch when met sora... the way teuk and sora staring in the first met... and what they think about the feel is real or not... @playerkbd @lazyme2day @lallinachan or other FD's who can make MV. would you mind to make me MV for that song???? i really want to have it [-O< . but how a pitty i can't make MV. thanks. 
here is the lyric.
"I Call It Love" by Lionel Richie
I look at youYou look at me(You can't tell me you ain't feeling butterflies)It's obvious,We have some chemistry(I think I know it cause it feels so right)Girl I wanted so long to knowNow Your telling me you gotta let it go(Don't Tell Me I have to start all over again)I Never thought that this day would come(This is something that I've wanted in my life)I realize that you're the one(and you're telling me its time to say goodbye)What's inside of my heart It ain't gonna changeSo it shouldn't be so easy to walk away(You feel it, I feel it, let's not pretend)
Baby, I Don't Know What Love IsMaybe I'm A FoolI Just Know What I'm FeelingAnd It's All Because Of YouDon't Tell MeI Don't KnowI Want The TruthCause They Call ItWe Call ItYou Call ItI Call It Love
It's so clear for you to see(don't let anybody tell you what to do)Why they can't they just let us be happy(I don't want to find somebody new)If you know whats really in your heartThen don't let them tear us apart(Cause you feel it I feel it Lets think this through)
Baby, I Don't Know What Love IsMaybe I'm A FoolI Just Know What I'm FeelingAnd It's All Because Of YouDon't Tell MeI Don't KnowI Want The TruthCause They Call ItWe Call ItYou Call ItI Call It Love
We Have a bond that's unbreakableAnd its not time to let it goAnd now that we know its realWe are going to let it showTo the whole worldThat I'm yours foreverand you're my girl
LoveThey Call It LoveI Call itLove

Hi ^^

News

Kang Sora twitter update 16/10/2012

애니팡에 손을대고말았다…. 하트가… 필요해

Rough trans of Kang Sora’s tweet: I placed my hands on (playing) Ani Pang (mobile game on smart phone) .. The heart.. I need it

cr trans: heidi @nhb19 

tumblr_mbztpuF1dh1rcsj9no1_500.jpg

cr: kang sora tumblr (chiyokasadness)

class="entry-title" style="line-height: 1.3; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-style: inherit; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 50px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; "[NEWS] Yoon Sang-hyun, Kang So-ra May Bring On-screen Romance in New Weekend TV Series OCTOBER 16, 2012

Hallyu star  Yoon Sang-hyun and Kang So-ra are weighing up to star in MBC’s upcoming weekend TV series.Yoon and Kang are eyeing on “You are the best, Lee Soon-shin” [translated title], which will air as the follow-up to “May Queen” in December, officials with the two stars’ agencies told the magazine Tuesday.The pair is currently in discussions with its production company but nothing has been set yet, the reps explained.Penned by scriptwriter Jung Yoo-kyung of “Which Star Did You Come From” [translated title] (MBC, 2006), the drama tells the story of a brave woman growing into a big star with the help of a successful businessman.Meanwhile, the “Secret Garden” star is to promote his upcoming movie “Tone-deaf Clinic” [translated title], alongside actress Park Ha-sun. The pic’s opening date is set in the end of November.In the meantime, Kang has been filming new film “My Paparotti” [translated title], which is expected to hit theaters in the first half of the next year, according to the rep from her agency.

Cre kstar10.com

cr: kang sora wordpress

Teuk at strong heart

tumblr_mbzvliTj411r4jurio7_1280.jpg

Cr: super junior tumblr (leteuk701)

[NEWS] Strong Heart will make a special event for Teuk's enlisment~ and they will hold an audition to replace Teuk in Strong Heart

©TVDaily