[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

pinnavinna said: kaiskloset said:

i had a 30 min lunch extension! lucky me. so TeukSo time for me. but no new feeds both from Teuk and Sora. all news are about donghae's bday ... so i decided to make my 30 min to good use. kekekeke 

Maybe God has a bigger plan 

for me than I had for myself

kaiskloset said: itsmeharhar said: @kaiskloset yaaay I'm teary eyed while reading your post ~some of the qoutes from the movie "A Walk To Remember" together with Teukso's photos. :) It made me miss them so much T.T

15 Days left!!! I hope Teuk would tell Sora what Jaime Sullivan says to Landon Carter "I'm scared of not being with you!!!!"

Guest dilarizn

lazyme2day said: Hi FDs,

I think doing a lot of TeukSo stuff is getting too much for me. I, even for the first time dreamt about them in my sleep! I rarely do that :-S. In my dream, they ANNOUNCED about their relationship in a open restaurant or cafe (can't recall) \:D/ I think I have gone out of my mind!!! Should I be happy or worried?? Happy they announced it, but worried about my mental state of mind.

As I said to @josan that I will share some wedding screencaps, I have made it into a slideshow. Oh btw, it was after doing this slideshow that got me dreaming =)). So below is the link.

http://t.co/NVox1giA

Hope you all can feel the TeukSo love. ;)

okay now. im having an attendance check for 5pm kona beans FDs meet to join teuk and suju kekeke. (ehmmm Sora, just pm us if you want us to wait okey?) hahahahaha
@josan@itsmeharhar .@pinnavinna@playerkbd
hmmmm who else?? kekekeke we have to go near the alley of Sinsa-dong (Apgujeong)  coz fan girls are there camping now:)

=)) staticmap?channel=ta.PRODUCTION&center=3

=))

Guest pinnavinna

=)) =))

dear teuk&sora,

see how your lovestory, affecting our insanity

regards,

(faraway but) dearest bridesmaid a.k.a fighting dimple :D

kaiskloset said: okay now. im having an attendance check for 5pm kona beans FDs meet to join teuk and suju kekeke. (ehmmm Sora, just pm us if you want us to wait okey?) hahahahaha
hmmmm who else?? kekekeke we have to go near the alley of Sinsa-dong (Apgujeong)  coz fan girls are there camping now:)

=)) 
=))

Well the reason for the tweet of the location and the exact time means it's an open invitation.  So everybody's welcome @kaiskloset @pinnavinna @playerkbd.
i just hope that @kaiskloset and @pinnavinna wouldn't be too excited seeing their biasses else i'll be hiding under the table.

josan said: Well the reason for the tweet of the location and the exact time means it's an open invitation.  So everybody's welcome @kaiskloset @pinnavinna @playerkbd.
i just hope that @kaiskloset and @pinnavinna wouldn't be too excited seeing their biasses else i'll be hiding under the table.

playerkbd said: kaiskloset said: okay now. im having an attendance check for 5pm kona beans FDs meet to join teuk and suju kekeke. (ehmmm Sora, just pm us if you want us to wait okey?) hahahahaha

=)) 
=))

jerqu said:

Hey wait up for me wanna go to Kona Beans too :D ....Do they offer Tablea hot Choco, it's kind of pure hot chocolate my grandma used to made for us when we were small...heheh!

Btaw want to stalk maybe LT is hiding KS in the Kitchen, If they caught me I will just say ."opppsss I thought this way to the rest room :):))

HAHAHHAA another trolling session for us DC sis!
omoooo! the things we do to enjoy our TeukSo ship hahahhaa
okay now. barely 2mins KST before our Teukie's  Kona Beans barrista duty kekeke.time to hit the pavement.. baby steps baby steps....
wooooh this is the scene now..... where are you pretty FDs???? th?id=I.5053055524406867&pid=15.1
and at the entrance
th?id=I.4978301586833497&pid=15.1

=)) =)) =))

playerkbd said: jerqu said:

Hey wait up for me wanna go to Kona Beans too :D ....Do they offer Tablea hot Choco, it's kind of pure hot chocolate my grandma used to made for us when we were small...heheh!

Btaw want to stalk maybe LT is hiding KS in the Kitchen, If they caught me I will just say ."opppsss I thought this way to the rest room :):))

kaiskloset said: HAHAHHAA another trolling session for us DC sis!
omoooo! the things we do to enjoy our TeukSo ship hahahhaa
okay now. barely 2mins KST before our Teukie's  Kona Beans barrista duty kekeke.time to hit the pavement.. baby steps baby steps....
wooooh this is the scene now..... where are you pretty FDs???? 

and at the entrance

=)) =)) =))