[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Good morning FDs - those who are on the same time zone as me; good evening to those on the other side of my world - and selamat pagi to my malaysian friends in this forum (officemate is Chinese-Malaysian so I'm learning from her).

FDs - I think I will pass on the voting - seems like this poll is toying with us, the fans.  The one leading is not even a real couple; and hopefully the other fandoms are not mocking us for trying so hard but, don't throw stones on me, that is just the feeling I have.  I know we all wanted to support our adorable Dimple Couple.  if the poll is about who we all think the real couple is, then I will take a week off from work and vote endlessly.

@josan - I watched that episode and clearly LeeTeuk didn't want the discussion to go on - and then Boom turned to him and said 'that's why you have to take care of Sora."  Quite surprisingly, the other members of Teuk Academy (EuHyuk and ShinDong) were quiet that time.

viyra said:

Good morning FDs - those who are on the same time zone as me; good evening to those on the other side of my world - and selamat pagi to my malaysian friends in this forum (officemate is Chinese-Malaysian so I'm learning from her).

FDs - I think I will pass on the voting - seems like this poll is toying with us, the fans.  The one leading is not even a real couple; and hopefully the other fandoms are not mocking us for trying so hard but, don't throw stones on me, that is just the feeling I have.  I know we all wanted to support our adorable Dimple Couple.  if the poll is about who we all think the real couple is, then I will take a week off from work and vote endlessly.

@josan - I watched that episode and clearly LeeTeuk didn't want the discussion to go on - and then Boom turned to him and said 'that's why you have to take care of Sora."  Quite surprisingly, the other members of Teuk Academy (EuHyuk and ShinDong) were quiet that time.

Finish a new chapter. You'll have to bear with me, because I'm not fast tracking the events on DC.  I think this is therapy for me for the lack of Teukso moments this days so I relive their moments in my fanfics.
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/235878/14/call-me-maybe-korean-leeteuk-kangsora-teuksora

27866119.jpg  All of a sudden something pop out of my mind while looking on leeteuk baby pictures. I guess it took him awhile to find these pictures he has posted these days...I'm just wondering did he got curious on what he looks like as a baby before........ after he saw Sora's baby pictures..Can't help wonder why these days he wants to show his baby pictures but still keeps/ hides his other pictures in the middle school till now.

Does he get jealous on Sora's baby pictures coz she looks cute and it was shown to us by WGM episode??and now it his time to show it to us also. That both of them are cute when they are still a baby

499735154.jpg

Why Leeteuk Baseball # is 7?

on November 2011 SUKIRA

LT: I like numbers 1237.

EH: Why?:

LT: As for 123, those are the first three numbers. While for 7, it’s my birthday (month) also it’s my lucky number.

EH: I like number 3. Firstly, it’s cute, and…

LT: it’s relaxing.

EH: Yea, will not feel pressurised.

LT: Eunhyuk-ssi do you like WG or A-Pink more?

EH: You can’t ask such questions! Then Leeteuk-ssi do you prefer WG or Girl’s Day?

LT: Kang Sora ssi~

EH: UGH! annoying

good morning FD's, :)

My insomnia hits again and I've been lurking around...I read one of our FD members looking for this bracelet^^

Is it Dimple couple Bracelet?

taken during fansigning…

tumblr_mbq567z1nc1rcsj9no1_r1_1280.jpg?w

taken during camping day in WGM…

tumblr_mbq567z1nc1rcsj9no2_r1_500.jpg?w=

in star king…

tumblr_mbq567z1nc1rcsj9no3_r1_250.jpg?w=

cr: chiyokosadness WGM LEETEUK & SORA

LINK>>>> http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/insight-dimple-couple-white-bracelet/