[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

@shymaldita. I m still here, as I mentioned to @viyra, I am busy packing, coz my office is moving and my contractor is almost done with my new house. So I am physically tired and went back to lurking.

I do not like posting using iPad which is my source, I prefer desktop which only my workplace offered. BUT because everyone is so awesome, I am busy stamping AWESOME stamp on everyone who post, This is leaving my FOOTPRINT so that none of you forgets me LOL.

We usually will not forget our first love, so I for one will never forget my first soompi forum which made me check the forum everyday and becoming active since 16 June 2012. And FDs are closer to me than Dimples couple so can I start this

#becauseoffightingdimples:

I m no longer alone in my Dimples love

I am finally understood

Delusional=Sanity

I can freely said my piece on Dimples without fear of prejudice

I know I have someone to virtual hug me or laughed with me when I was sad or happy with dimples episode

The four months strike and three weeks Olympic was bearable

I know so many of you, even though it is just a username.

I no longer felt I had midlife crisis as I find new purpose.

I do not wish to thank anyone today cause it feels like a farewell for me, AND it is not. I shared @hanyi thoughts that this is anew beginning for our couple, however I am still bracing myself as I wait for another hour for the episode (not going to put Last) and afraid that I will still break down at the food court which is where I am while waiting my son to end his tuition.

my wish is that YOU will still be around at 5.15 Korean time to give me your support and listen to my rambling just like this rambling you are reading now.

FDs FIGHTING!!! .....TO BE CONTINUED

Guest AnneDee07

Guys! guess what? LT just RT SR's tweet! he's not even following her! then how come he knows about SR tweet if he didn't check on her? hahaha. this proves that even if he unfollowed her. it doesn't mean that he cannot check on her! is this prove enough for all of you who keep on questioning why he unfollowed her? hahahaha! i'm happy to bit! #teuksof5ever, #becauseofteukso even a tiny hint can make me happy! i bet LT knows about SR tweet everytime she tweets. this proved that their tweets are actually communicating on tweets just like what had been discussed earlier by or FDs.!

Here's something for you guys! be happy people! and let's keep on shipping our beloved DC!

a2qn9ztcmaamilrjpglarge.jpg

@malonwa, yes it's awesome. Leeteuk can now rest and just do what he wants and I'm sure he's like one of us, waiting for WGM to air later coz he's gonna watch. :D I hope both of them will tweet afterwards. :D
@k_craze, it's the same for me. DC is the first couple I shipped that's not from my country and #becauseoffightingdimples I know I'm not the only one who's delusional. :D
45minutes to go! Please MBC, give them proper airtime! :D

Guest robinblue91

Can't wait for today's EPI!even before the epi is out there are so many things happened today to spazz about!can't stop smiling n spazzing!
first leeteuk tweeted last night about WGM! "SORA" ;)then today Sora tweeted about WGM! "Teuk oppa" :xthen just after few minutes he tweets something!and after a while he retweets sora tweet!
http://twitpic.com/asae3o

even if he isn't following her! kekeke! 

Guest robinblue91

Pics from today's epi! (preview pics)
652163665.jpg?key=1322716&Expires=134709
652164050.jpg?key=1322716&Expires=134709
credit: @bj_bluebenji

kekeke! we have a little stalker ajusshi! kekeke!makes me soo happy! Can't believe in some time there last epi on wgm will be on air! ah!but so many things to spazz about! 

Guest k_craze

OH MY! Anyone shared my feeling that THEY R PREPARING US FOR THEIR BIG ANOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am curious on his reply! AnneDee07 said: Guys! guess what? LT just RT SR's tweet! he's not even following her! then how come he knows about SR tweet if he didn't check on her? hahaha. this proves that even if he unfollowed her. it doesn't mean that he cannot check on her! is this prove enough for all of you who keep on questioning why he unfollowed her? hahahaha! i'm happy to bit! #teuksof5ever, #becauseofteukso even a tiny hint can make me happy! i bet LT knows about SR tweet everytime she tweets. this proved that their tweets are actually communicating on tweets just like what had been discussed earlier by or FDs.!

Here's something for you guys! be happy people! and let's keep on shipping our beloved DC!

Guest robinblue91

Don't want to spam but somehow the second pic didn't out right and now i can't edit! no idea why!so here i go!  :P

Sigh.....................

I'm having a migraine but I can't stop myself sharing my thoughts in this thread....

I just started watching this couple last week by chance,and started clicking all the clips they have in you tube...I don't watch WGM but I feel differently towards them,it's kind of ......they have a lot of chemistry ,if given a chance they could be real.In my opinion they are natural ,you can't fake Leetuk blushes, & the awkwardness make it more real that proves they're not acting.I just hope they continue their friendship or whatever they have now.And I really believe they are incomparable 'coz their feeling is real.I am having withdrawal syndrome ,I still can't belive that this is the last episode..As I was back reading this couple encounter a lot of problems while filming.But as I see it.those hindrances may be the test on them...

So now,I wish them Goodluck! For KS ,may her career boast out more for that it's only her chance  LT fans accept her as the leader partner.For LT ,good health since He's gonna be in military for two years..& it's gonna be hardwork for him..Two years apart will make them srong I supposed...Because absence will make their heart grow fonder....Let's continue to follow and pray for there journey.That whatever they started may succeed.I really want to see a little Leetuk and small pretty girl Sora in the future,DC Twins....I'm imagining how cute they may be:\"> :\"> 

I love this thread promised,for a week now I've been reading all the post and it makes me more addicted for DC...Lurking this thread makes my day complete even on my busy days...I got home 1:30 am today from Hilton event but I still have to check some updates no matter how tired I am...Thank's to the active posers of this thread,for some reason you can ease some people boredom just reading goodie...I do really thank you all^^

Edit;

Sorry if I have some mistakes my head is really killing me ><

Guest k_craze

NOT saying thank you today :)

Isn't he getting bold to leave his trace NOW that WGM is over, usually the couples ended ALL association towards the END (sorry strike that out, should be AND) and he is no longer awkward when kissed, so cheek kissing is no longer new is it? Probably did home run like what @mywebfoot suggested. robinblue91 said:
Pics from today's epi! (preview pics)
652163665.jpg?key=1322716&Expires=134709

kekeke! we have a little stalker ajusshi! kekeke!makes me soo happy! Can't believe in some time there last epi on wgm will be on air! ah!but so many things to spazz about! 

For those who were sad about Teukie not following Sora on twitter, our earlier discussion that Teukie can know Sora's movements well even he doesn't follow her is now proved to be correct!

#teuksof5rever! Can't be even more excited than this!

jerqu

said:

Sigh.....................

I'm having a migraine but I can't stop myself sharing my thoughts in this thread....

I just started watching this couple last week by chance,and started clicking all the clips they have in you tube...I don't watch WGM but I feel differently towards them,it's kind of ......they have a lot of chemistry ,if given a chance they could be real.In my opinion they are natural ,you can't fake Leetuk blushes, & the awkwardness make it more real that proves they're not acting.I just hope they continue their friendship or whatever they have now.And I really believe they are incomparable 'coz their feeling is real.I am having withdrawal syndrome ,I still can't belive that this is the last episode..As I was back reading this couple encounter a lot of problems while filming.But as I see it.those hindrances may be the test on them...

So now,I wish them Goodluck! For KS ,may her career boast out more for that it's only her chance  LT fans accept her as the leader partner.For LT ,good health since He's gonna be in military for two years..& it's gonna be hardwork for him..Two years apart will make them srong I supposed...Because absence will make their heart grow fonder....Let's continue to follow and pray for there journey.That whatever they started may succeed.I really want to see a little Leetuk and small pretty girl Sora in the future,DC Twins....I'm imagining how cute they may be:\"> :\"> 

I love this thread promised,for a week now I've been reading all the post and it makes me more addicted for DC...Lurking this thread makes my day complete even on my busy days...I got home 1:30 am today from Hilton event but I still have to check some updates no matter how tired I am...Thank's to the active posers of this thread,for some reason you can ease some people boredom just reading goodie...I do really thank you all^^

Edit;

Sorry if I have some mistakes my head is really killing me ><

Don't want to spam but somehow the second pic didn't out right and now i can't edit! no idea why!so here i go!  :P

I really like this pictures.. Really good... Something catch my eyes:
1. Sora is very comfortable to kiss Tuekie
2. Teukie off course seems so happy....
3. There are no sadness in their action regarding the end of their journey in WGM. Their action is so different with other peoples when finish their journey... Hwang Bo is crying when they separated, Eunjung ic crying, Brave couple also cried alot, but this couple??? NO...THEY LOOKS SO HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE EACH OTHERS, NO SADNESS...THAT'S REALLY GOOD...

I don't know what's going on in this last episodes, but I have a feeling that something good will happen...
:x

And I am really happy for them... I hope this is a hint for us, DC lovers, that something good happened between them....

Can you retweet someone's tweet if you don't follow him/her? Sorry, I'm new to twitter so I don't know. :D
Very curious to know whose idea is for Sora to kiss Leeteuk while taking a picture. :D

Guest pinnavinna

AnneDee07

said: Guys! guess what? LT just RT SR's tweet! he's not even following her! then how come he knows about SR tweet if he didn't check on her? hahaha. this proves that even if he unfollowed her. it doesn't mean that he cannot check on her! is this prove enough for all of you who keep on questioning why he unfollowed her? hahahaha! i'm happy to bit! #teuksof5ever, #becauseofteukso even a tiny hint can make me happy! i bet LT knows about SR tweet everytime she tweets. this proved that their tweets are actually communicating on tweets just like what had been discussed earlier by or FDs.!

Guest k_craze

Up till now, I still dun understand the unfollowing argument, GET REAL! He still can lurk at Sora twitter even if he unfollowed her. Anyway still glad WE HAVE STRONG EVIDENCE TO BACK US! Hanyi said:

For those who were sad about Teukie not following Sora on twitter, our earlier discussion that Teukie can know Sora's movements well even he doesn't follow her is now proved to be correct!

#teuksof5rever! Can't be even more excited than this!

Guest pinnavinna

@robinblue91 amazing...where do you get that,, as such lovely lovely expression of them :)
@k_craze may your hunch come true...let's pray and be prepared, huehue