[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

Welcome! I am sure your migraine will be cured at 5:15korean time :). But still wish you get well soon, I understand the pain cause I got these too. And it can such a pain. jerqu said:

Sigh..........

I'm having a migraine but I can't stop myself sharing my thoughts in this thread....

I just started watching this couple last week by chance,and started clicking all the clips they have in you tube...I don't watch WGM but I feel differently towards them,it's kind of ......they have a lot of chemistry ,if given a chance they could be real.In my opinion they are natural ,you can't fake Leetuk blushes, & the awkwardness make it more real that proves they're not acting.I just hope they continue their friendship or whatever they have now.And I really believe they are incomparable 'coz their feeling is real.I am having withdrawal syndrome ,I still can't belive that this is the last episode..As I was back reading this couple encounter a lot of problems while filming.But as I see it.those hindrances may be the test on them...

So now,I wish them Goodluck! For KS ,may her career boast out more for that it's only her chance LT fans accept her as the leader partner.For LT ,good health since He's gonna be in military for two years..& it's gonna be hardwork for him..Two years apart will make them srong I supposed...Because absence will make their heart grow fonder....Let's continue to follow and pray for there journey.That whatever they started may succeed.I really want to see a little Leetuk and small pretty girl Sora in the future,DC Twins....I'm imagining how cute they may be:\"> :\">

I love this thread promised,for a week now I've been reading all the post and it makes me more addicted for DC...Lurking this thread makes my day complete even on my busy days...I got home 1:30 am today from Hilton event but I still have to check some updates no matter how tired I am...Thank's to the active posers of this thread,for some reason you can ease some people boredom just reading goodie...I do really thank you all^^

Edit;

Sorry if I have some mistakes my head is really killing me ><

Guest bernadettetalag

Hi to all the FD's from all diff parts of the world.Never imagined that i'll participating in this kind of forum.....i just incidentally read the comments and views of some TRUE BLUE FD FANATICS such as @viyra @k craze @hanyi @shymaldita and so many others that ididn't noticed i was really hooked into it.Every now and then i checked the updates of our dimples couple and was really getting so much attached to them.I was truly an avid fan of the JOONGBO couple but iwasn't able to join the forum as much as i wanted to...worried cause i really didn't know what to say nor can i share any good insights?..or probably because i'm not also that computer literate(and that's the truth) i just even asked my 10 year old son to help me out on these(funny right?)....but now, my favorite couple who will bidding goodbye only in wgm, i never hesitated that even just once  iwill join and be part of these wonderful journey that i truly  enjoyed and loved the most.I just hope and pray that this couple will create a strong bond/relationship after doing this. To all the true fd fanatics...you're all definitely amazing...never will i encounter such wonderful guys who shared common insights and views.I'm sure all of us will miss our dear leader leeteuk and brave princess kang sora, but as for me with you guys around who will always be there looking for updates and spy-ing for them,surely,i'll always have a smile on my face.THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'll surely cherished these wonderful DC FAMILY!!! Let's just keep the faith alive.                                      

Guest xoxohappie

kaiskloset said:

ice308

said:

Can you retweet someone's tweet if you don't follow him/her? Sorry, I'm new to twitter so I don't know. :D
Very curious to know whose idea is for Sora to kiss Leeteuk while taking a picture. :D

bernadettetalag

said:

Hi to all the FD's from all diff parts of the world.Never imagined that i'll participating in this kind of forum.....i just incidentally read the comments and views of some TRUE BLUE FD FANATICS such as @viyra @k craze @hanyi @shymaldita and so many others that ididn't noticed i was really hooked into it.Every now and then i checked the updates of our dimples couple and was really getting so much attached to them.I was truly an avid fan of the JOONGBO couple but iwasn't able to join the forum as much as i wanted to...worried cause i really didn't know what to say nor can i share any good insights?..or probably because i'm not also that computer literate(and that's the truth) i just even asked my 10 year old son to help me out on these(funny right?)....but now, my favorite couple who will bidding goodbye only in wgm, i never hesitated that even just once  iwill join and be part of these wonderful journey that i truly  enjoyed and loved the most.I just hope and pray that this couple will create a strong bond/relationship after doing this. To all the true fd fanatics...you're all definitely amazing...never will i encounter such wonderful guys who shared common insights and views.I'm sure all of us will miss our dear leader leeteuk and brave princess kang sora, but as for me with you guys around who will always be there looking for updates and spy-ing for them,surely,i'll always have a smile on my face.THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'll surely cherished these wonderful DC FAMILY!!! Let's just keep the faith alive.                                      

to all of you, you know that you retweet the tweets of others if it's through a another person you are following.  
see like in their case, since leeteuk follows sungmin, he can browse the tweets of those followed by sungmin, and he can retweet those.
like my previous hunch, the reason sungmin follows her, is to access sora's tweets.